Gratitude

Gratitude

A Poem by horizon
"

This is about those people who are close to me they include my friends,relatives anyone who is close to just to show them that they really mean a lot to me..

"
Being with you makes me feel I am worthy of,capable of, at the times when I feel completely lost or off track I talk I laugh with u and I feel good. Tough situations comes in life but I have you by my side,which reminds me of that I have people around me for whom I need to be happy..you are a reason for me to be happy...
Thanks for being there in my life. You mean a lot to make a great difference in my life...

© 2018 horizon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Saying thank you is one of life's simplest yet most rewarding joys. You've expressed this beautifully.

Thank you :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


horizon

5 Years Ago

☺thanks for reading
This is such a lifting, beautiful song of thankfulness from your heart. All those lucky enough to be close to you are truly blessed. May your heart always be filled with words of joy and light dear poet. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 27, 2018
Last Updated on February 19, 2018

Author

horizon
horizon

India



About
I am a happy soul..mould in every situation..i treat everyone equally..i am friendly and joyus.. life gives us many,many challenges which must be faced..the solution of problem is not going away ins.. more..

Writing