Foreward

Foreward

A Chapter by Michelle Earl
"

This is a letter to Riona from Jalam, setting the reason why he is travelling.

"

 

My Dearest Riona,
 
It is Spring here and the Jabole blossoms are fragrent. I wish that you were here with me so that you could see them for yourself. Ah, that will come in time. As you well know, my love, I am of age now. I can come to bring you back to my ancestral home, as is our custom. I can hardly wait to see your beautiful face again!
 
I have a concern, my love, and that is about you and your country. I have heard that something bad is happening there and am worried for your safety. Please find a safe place to hide, and I will come for you dear. Copy the picture you made of me and tack it to the place where you are staying. They won’t know what it is about, but we will. 
 
I thank the Creator for you each and every day. I love you and can hardly wait until I see your smiling face again. May the Creator bless you until I arrive.
 
Love Always,
 
Jalum


© 2008 Michelle Earl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
Added on February 9, 2008


Author

Michelle Earl
Michelle Earl

Edmonton , Alberta, Canada



About
Michelle Earl lives in Edmonton Alberta Canada along with her husband and fish. She writes primarily fantasy with a Christian slant and poetry, although she is thinking of writing a cookbook someday... more..

Writing