God Is a Sadist

God Is a Sadist

A Poem by humbleServant

God is a sadist, ask me how I know!
He allowed me to be finally happy alone for three years
and then ripped the proverbial rug from beneath my feet!
since then i suffered in virtual silence for almost 2 years 
but instead of helping me somehow 
even though I prayed for the best and the wellbeing of someone I wanted desperately but couldn't have,
he letme suffer all the more
making me bear witness to her devotion to her heterosexuality
even though she makes mine and some others gaydar go off like a blaring airraid siren
even to this day,
and still he does nothing to give me any relief even though I prayed to have my 3 year reprieve return and become permanent.
so now I will make it my own way and I will never again write another christian poem
in fact I may buy myself a fire pit this summer and burn every christiasn book I own!!!

© 2018 humbleServant


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Although im fine with gays and even bi myself, just remember god doesn't hand you things on a silver platter. Life sucks, that's the reality. It's a test. Why'd you give up? And I believe that it's Satan ruining your life. If god did everything for you, you wouldn't have free will. He's not going to interfere. Heartbreak is hard, I liked a girl and she went out with my BEST FRIEND who is a guy! So frustrating!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

humbleServant

5 Years Ago

Thanks for your comments, I really still believe in God I'm just not adhering to the Christian spin .. read more
LazerRays

5 Years Ago

Ah, love. Humans best friend and worst enemy :)



Reviews

I've often prayed for things too and then got angry when they weren't delivered. But I don't think this is how the most high works. I don't think they take part in worldly affairs, if they do then it's probably the book of life where everything has already been written. So there's no changing or asking for anything. I think this is a more pagan way of things when you ask for things. I ask God for strength at times and it is delivered but I don't think they can necessarily give us things we want or change circumstances.

Posted 7 Months Ago


OK. I've read this poem, and some things need to be addressed. If they get me banned from this site, so be it. If you're a woman liking a woman, first of all, God's not for that, which may explain why things didn't work out between you and that person. If you're not a woman, that's one thing. God does not endorse homosexuality in any wise, nor does He endorse same-sex marriage or relationships. Hate me for this if you want, I'm not going to mince my words or be scared of the consequences when I write this. Do what you will.

Also, God does NOT endorse homosexuality, lesbianism, transgenderism, or bisexuality, and honestly, I'm going out on a limb here and defending God when I really shouldn't have to. If you turn from God because of this, that's on you, but God will test all of us. God will take things out of our lives that we don't need or that He doesn't want for us. That's the way He does things. If you don't like that, I don't know what to tell you. If you don't like me for telling you the truth, I also don't care. Feel free to report me if you wish, but this is my review, blunt and honest.

Like it or not, LGBT values are a sin against God and He hates all sin. If anyone tells you different, they're lying ot you.If they tell you you're born that way, they're also lying to you. Homosexuality IS a choice, just like getting a sex change, etc. Struggling with sin is one thing, giving yourself over to it is another entirely. You are either on God's side or you're not. There's no fence to straddle, and no middle ground to play on. This is an honest review. God is NOT the reason for all the problems in life. As people stated before me, He gives us a choice.

Posted 4 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Why everyone blaming god for mistakes of humans. Sure you can burn some books , but god will be don't care cause books are human stuff not god stuff. And even if yiu hurt or kill god be careful. Cause you are the god



Posted 5 Years Ago


Although im fine with gays and even bi myself, just remember god doesn't hand you things on a silver platter. Life sucks, that's the reality. It's a test. Why'd you give up? And I believe that it's Satan ruining your life. If god did everything for you, you wouldn't have free will. He's not going to interfere. Heartbreak is hard, I liked a girl and she went out with my BEST FRIEND who is a guy! So frustrating!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

humbleServant

5 Years Ago

Thanks for your comments, I really still believe in God I'm just not adhering to the Christian spin .. read more
LazerRays

5 Years Ago

Ah, love. Humans best friend and worst enemy :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
4 Reviews
Added on May 15, 2018
Last Updated on May 15, 2018

Author

humbleServant
humbleServant

About
I've been writing poetry since I was 15! 110% Lesbian. Episcopalian, Buddhist, Taoist, Witch. . . a little of this, a little of that. Yes, . . . I am a very sweet, bad girl! more..

Writing