what happens next

what happens next

A Story by hunterchick

                            “Wait” I called for my sister,  as we were about to go out on the stage. a screaming and shouting crowd of thousands of  people awaiting . “I’m scared” I said. “Why in the world are you scared” she asked “we’ve done this  hundreds of times” she said. “I don’t know” I whispered “I just feel like something bad is going to happen” I said quieter than before. “just suck it up and get out there” she said. My sister Rayland was a snot she was younger then me too. All she cared about was herself . Fame just over took her but I guess I cant say it hasn’t for me either but at least I can admit it . So as I always do I listened to my sister and followed her out on to the stage. The crowd screamed with an ears perusing noise that I could recognize anywhere. There voices shook the stage. My body filled with joy because of how much that loved me. adrenaline filled me inside. Now I was in the mode and I was ready to give them what they wanted. the music came on the crowd stopped and waited for us to sing. it was that pause that every singer gets before there voices fill the audiences ears. It was like the whole world stopped for a moment in time. I look a breath in and out. My insides felt weird something was telling me to look up, so I did. I didn’t no what I was seeing I could put my finger on it. I squinted but I still didn’t no. When I looked back down at the crowed everyone ells was looking at the sky as well there faces were full of confusion. As I was looking at the crowed I noticed there faces turned to fright. someone said “run” and the crowed  screamed. I looked up just in time. The world was in slow motion. something fell on the stage hard. I don’t know what it was but it was big  enough to throw me off the stage. Life slowly came back to reality for me. I was thrown into something hard with a piercing pane in my side. I could tell my arm was cut. I felt something worm dripping of my face.   I herd people screaming, mothers crying, loud smashing.  something was falling from the sky But little by little life was closing in around me. The last thought I had was were is Rayland. Then I was out could. As my mind slowly came back my head was pounding and I felt different. I couldn’t find the word to describe what I felt maybe heavy I  thought to myself. I tried to open my eyes but it felt as if someone had glued them shut. I tried again and only one opened. One eye was enough to tell me that what had happened before was not a dream and I was not were I was when I got knocked out. As I tried to comprehend were I was my other eye had opened as well I was in a big room it smelled like chemicals and as I looked around I saw needles and tools, peaces parts of what looked like robotic arms and legs, shelves with blue liquids. I freaked I didn’t no were I was and I didn’t feel like myself something was wrong and I new it wasn’t just me everything felt wrong the way I layer there on,  and I stopped myself “what am I on” I said out loud. I looked down and what I saw will change my life forever. “Oh my gosh” I whisper and all of the sudden someone had busted threw the door it was a man in a white lab coat he looked almost as if frightened and excited at the same time three more men fallowed him in the door in the same out fits they looked almost as if they were cloned and there  faces looked like models. they surrounded me and were asking me questions. “How do you feel” asked one of them. “Were am I” said softly and frightened “who am I” “what is going on” I said louder. “I know this is a shock” one man said. “To be waking up to such a difference, but someday you will never want to go back to who you were before“. “Wait” I said “what are you saying what did you do to me” I said. no one answered. I tried to get up but my body aced. “don’t do that” another man said. an as I always do when people tell me what to do I get mad. I have a very bad temper . “don’t tell me what to do” I yelled. I stood up in a swift movement and then fell rite back down with a lowed smash .a couple men took steps back but there was one that just stood still. “It will take you a couple of weeks to gain your power you have only been like this for a couple of day“. Days how long have I been knocked out  I thought to myself. “Wait were is my sister” I said “what did you do to her” I yelled frightened. “You don’t have a sister” said one man “she isn’t existing anymore, the world is very different now“. “Its not safe but you, you were chosen ,you have something special that can help us, you can help us change the world“. I couldn’t speak I couldn’t move I just couldn’t believe what he was telling me. this had to be a dream. “this isn’t real” I yelled. My body slumped and I put my head in my hands but my hands they were hard they were not human they were robotic it was like a suet. I slowly looked at my body it looked like something you would play on a video game. “Would you like a mirror” another super model cloned robot thing said. I just gave him a looked that said do I really want to no what I look like. And he walked of as if I said sure id love a merrier. I rolled my eyes and they actually felt normal like human I touched my face It all felt normal to.  another man walked up to me and gave me the coolest helmet iv ever seen. Technically when it comes to action heroes and cool helmets im like a five year old boy. “This is yours, when it comes down to it you put this on” “you will be put threw many different test and fights you are our highest priority now you are I don’t know how to put it pretty much your amazing and it is your job to do what we tell you and to change the world you are ours now and there is no going back. I was speechless. I didn’t have any words to say to that pretty much I was stumped.

© 2011 hunterchick


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011

Author

hunterchick
hunterchick

About
i am a Christian, i love hunting. Im a hillbilly in the country and i love my fam more..

Writing
Who Am I ? Who Am I ?

A Story by hunterchick