Dance With Me

Dance With Me

A Book by Frankie Nguyen


© 2011 Frankie Nguyen


Author's Note

Frankie Nguyen
Caroline May Montgomery X Jesse :
Caroline has been dancing since she was two-years-old. Her parents were well known in their city of New York City. Her father was a politician, her mother a lawyer. All she knows is schoolwork and ballet. Her only friends are fellow dancers. She is now seventeen-years-old and has never even had a boyfriend. She has had no contact with men except her father and pianist, eighteen-year-old brother, Charles. Her parents have kept her in an all girls private school since she could remember. How is it possibly that a girl that looked like Caroline, long blonde hair, blue eyes, blemish free skin, and a smile so beautiful, could have never met a boy her age to call her own.
Jesse has been on his own since he was ten. He was a runaway. He had lived with his dug addicted parents and just couldn’t take anymore. He found little jobs here and there and wound up in New York City. He found plenty of jobs there and used the money he earned to buy clothes and food. He could worry about shelter later. He had just gotten a new job as the floor cleaner at a high end ballet company. It paid good and that was all he cared about. He never even paid attention to the girls although they paid plenty attention to him. Something about his slight tan, dark hair that was naturally straight, slightly muscular build, and youthful look made them interested in him.
What will happen when Jesse and Caroline run into each other one day? He was going in to clean the room after class and she was staying late to practice some more. What will happen to this boy with no family and a shy girl who doesn’t know anything but, school and ballet.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good introduction. I like the description and the music gave life to the introduction. A excellent introduction.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 5, 2011
Last Updated on March 13, 2011