Love? It's merely a silly game

Love? It's merely a silly game

A Story by Anna

His hand felt along my curves, as I struggled out of his choke hold. My movements were akward and jerky, but his were smooth and elegant. His grip tightened the harder I struggled, restraining my air flow. He whispered in my ear,"I love you my dear." He gazed at me in a way that only a man in love could. A silver blade shimmered beneath his belt. I felt like crying, but I couldn't.

 

He noticed my welling eyes, and loosened his grip, just so I could talk to him. "I don't know who you are. And I doubt that you're in love with me." I stuttered in fear.

 

"Of course I'm in love with you!" he said enthusiastically.

 

"Then why do you choke me?" I whispered, feeling him tightening his fist.

 

"Cause you'll run," he muttered closing in on my body. He kissed me, expecting me to do the same. I did. I'm not sure why, but I kissed him back.

 

A smile slipped from my lips. What the hell? I bit my lip, like I did when I was around my boyfriend. "No I won't." I whispered in his ear. He smiled greedily, and let go of my neck. His arms wrapped around me akwardly, as he kissed me more passionatly.

 

I didn't wanna act this way, but it felt like something was taking hold of me. He kissed me again and again, waiting. I spaced out for a moment, and watched him. I also took a moment to realize where I was. A beauitiful ocean sat two feet before me, almost dusting high enough to touch us. "Wait!" I yelled.

 

He stopped kissing me,"What?" he moved slowly away from my warm body, and touched the blade.

 

"Just kill me." I looked at him in despair,"I don't want to go through this."

 

He had a sullen look upon his face,"Yes my dear." Reaching for the knife, he let a tear slip away, but hurriedly wiped it away. It glinted in the sun, and in her heart.

 

"It's merely a silly game," I whispered, hoping that he would hear.

© 2008 Anna


Author's Note

Anna
What do you think? It got a little bit of a comotion on a diferent site....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on August 13, 2008

Author

Anna
Anna

Candy Land, CA



About
'Ello! I'm Anna and I'm 13 and damn well proud of it. I usually don't show any of my friends my writing because I can be kind of demented. I love to play the flute, I'm currently protecting first chai.. more..

Writing
Dreams Dreams

A Story by Anna


Mirrors Mirrors

A Story by Anna


Music Music

A Story by Anna





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5