Dreams

Dreams

A Story by Anna

Like a perfect dream you stood in front of me. You let me go years ago, but here you are, standing in the rain, staring at me. I wanted to scream out your name in pain. I wanted to tell you to take me far away, and hold me close to your heart. I still love you, and I always will. Just take me with you.
"I have a dream," you whispered in your velvet soft voice,"That

you and I," you paused and took a breath," we love each other."
"I have the same dream, my love," I said back, closing the space between us.
You lifted your hand to stop me,"For you it's a dream, for me it's a nightmare."
"What?" I looked up with despair.
"You don't get it," you grasped my arms gently.
"No, I don't. Tell me why!" I almost shouted.
"I-I'm...still in love with you," you whispered and looked away, bowing your head.
"I love you too!" I shouted frantically stretching up to kiss you.
"No, Elizabeth, I have to let go! I have to!" your grip tightened on my arms, and stared at me once more.
"No you don't." I didn't seem to notice you reaching for a gunn you had under your belt. You embraced me, tears streaming, and pulled the trigger.

© 2008 Anna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on August 22, 2008

Author

Anna
Anna

Candy Land, CA



About
'Ello! I'm Anna and I'm 13 and damn well proud of it. I usually don't show any of my friends my writing because I can be kind of demented. I love to play the flute, I'm currently protecting first chai.. more..

Writing
Mirrors Mirrors

A Story by Anna


Music Music

A Story by Anna


I'll be waiting I'll be waiting

A Story by Anna