This Feeling I Have.

This Feeling I Have.

A Story by ianounknown

Today seems to be one o the days that i just cant shake a feeling. The only problem is that i dont know what the feeling is. I woke up at 5 am this morning after going to bed at 3 and i just woke up and couldnt go back to sleep. I have no clue why. The same thing happened at 9 am. Now i just feel something but i dont know what it is. Its like sad and depressed but not in the normal way. In a way that ive never felt before. And i dont know what do about it. Music dosent help. Ive tried the music that usually makes me happy but i had to fake being happy while listening to the song. I dont know whats wrong with me today. Its just something i dont know how to deal with because ive never felt it before. The more i think about the feeling the more other things start to come into my mind. My dad, school, my family, all the stuff that ive done do f**k up my life, all the stupid things i do. I do alot of stupid stuff. Ive fucked up alot of good things that ive had. and now i dont know what do to about anything. Im trying but i feel like im not. I feel like i cant do anytthing to get out of where i am. Like im going to be stuck here forever. But i kno whats not what i want, but i also dont kno what else i want. I just dont want to be stuck here forever. I want to get out. But i cant. I dont know how to get out. i dont know how to do anything to help myself. i just sit back and do nothing as stuff happeneds to me. Like im not really living but im just watching. Now the feeling getting worse and i dont know what is make it that way. But something is and i want to find out what.I dont want to feel like this. Now im starting to think maybe i always feel like this. Maybe i just fake being happy. Maybe i just fake everything i feel. I never really know how i feel. For people it just seems so easy to feel a cerent way. But not for me. I have to fake feeling. Fake being someone who im not. But the reason i do that is because i dont know who i am.
ianounknown

© 2014 ianounknown


Author's Note

ianounknown
ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on March 7, 2014
Last Updated on March 7, 2014

Author

ianounknown
ianounknown

Victorville, CA



About
I'm a person who doesn't seen to have a place. I don't have anything that defines me as me. I don't have a place and i'm hoping to maybe find one here. Letting stuff come out that i wouldn't want to t.. more..

Writing