Iart Supplies : Original Fine Art Prints

Iart Supplies : Original Fine Art Prints

A Story by Iart Supplies
"

We are now based in Pittenweem, (near St.Andrews) Fife, in Scotland. We have recently opened a trade counter and are now open for collections.

"
Original fine art supplies prints are multiple impressions of the same image, created with the direct participation of a professional artist or craftsman under the supervision of the artist. They can be digitally created within a computer or made ​​a plate , stone, block of wood , or other material. Etching, aquatint, monoprint, lithography , collagraph and are some of the printing techniques used in making prints.Original original art prints are personally approved and signed by the artist. Along with the artist's signature , must contain the edition number and the total number of prints produced art . Some original prints of artworks contain information about the techniques and materials used in printing.



iartsupplies, is the result of a prayer that was made in 2001. I was stuck between making a life changing choice. I had been a Christian about a year, and was just beginning to realise the power of prayer. I had a choice of either staying at university to do a degree in Architecture, or go to Granada in the south of Spain for just under a year and follow my heart and paint off my own back. I would have done both if I could. I just did not know how to look inside myself and make that kind of decision. So I prayed, Lord, you choose, you know I have given my life over to you, you know what is best for me. I cannot make a decision like this on my own. Please send me an angel, while I am on holiday, to tell me what I am to do. I was due to go on an Easter break to the south of France for 2 weeks.



The Print Council of America has issued some guidelines needed for a print to qualify as an original print . The guidelines require that the main image on the stone or other material must be created by the artist. They also require the sheet, if not printed by the artist, must be handwritten by a professional craftsman under the direct supervision of the artist. On the other hand , stress the importance of the artist 's signature in print. The guidelines also require that once editing is complete , the main image must be destroyed to prevent use again.Framing original prints of artwork with archival-quality materials is an excellent way to show the original. In addition to presenting a work of art , framed art print products protect and preserve art print for future generations.

Iart Supplies
Puffin Hollow, 3 Midshore Pittenweem, Fife KY10 2NJ
Telephone: 01337 860860

Post By Peter Siddle


© 2014 Iart Supplies


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on February 18, 2014
Last Updated on March 4, 2014
Tags: art materials, art materials suppliers, art material suppliers, art supplier, art supplies online

Author

Iart Supplies
Iart Supplies

Pittenweem, Fife, United Kingdom



About
iartsupplies is the result of a prayer that was made in 2001. I was stuck between making a life changing choice. I had been a Christian about a year, and was just beginning to realise the power of pra.. more..

Writing