Facts of life.

Facts of life.

A Story by Ash.

My body aches from all the tossing and turning that occurred last night. After two hours of hit-and-miss calls, screaming, and tears, Cody on his own, called me back at twelve fifty-eight this morning. I will not lie, that was the longest forty-three minute phone call, I have ever had. Mainly because, Cody was brutally honest, which, is what I needed to hear. He told me he and Addie plan on having sex, and that was a stab in the stomach, but hearing it, actually is helping me cope. I keep telling myself that over and over, hoping to become numb to it, and it is working, somewhat. It's still somewhat depressing knowing that he is going to be inside someone else, and I will be left cold. Oh well, such is life, I guess.

I am exhausted, literally spent. I cannot stop shaking, or get rid of this nausea. The only thing I can eat is coffee, and I still become ill.

Kristin IMed me last night. She is worried about me, and I found that to be very touching. We apologized and made up. Despised our past hatred, I am finding it easy to talk to her. I admire her for her boldness and strength. I wish I could be like that...Instead, I am moping and trying to cope.

God, I need a smoke and sleep.

© 2008 Ash.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I want to know more. This pulled me in and had me asking lots of questions. short but sweet, very compelling, hope there is more.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Added on July 21, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.