The Man In Black

The Man In Black

A Story by KATHY SUE SILLS
"

A man kidnaps pregnant woman and sales their baby after birth.

"

     Breeann laid strapped to a bed in a dark room.  She couldn't remember how she got  there.  Her head hurt badly so maybe she'd been knocked out, she heard a noise in the darkness.  Cold blooded fear enveloped her.  She wanted to scream, but her throat closed up with fright.  A figure emerged, standing before the bed.  He had on a black mask and black clothes.  He turned an over-head light on above the bed  where she laid.  It was then she realized she was nude.  He laid a hand on her protruding belly.

     "I have a few rules to go over before we get down to business," he said in a raspy voice.

     "Who are you?" Breeann cried.

     A hard slap across the cheek vibrated the bed.  "Rule 1, you will speak only when spoken to," he said harshly. " You can call me Sir, understand?"  He pierced her with a glare. Another hard slap.  "I asked did you understand?"

     "Yes sir," she cried.

     He scratched his head as if confused.  "Now where was I? Ha yes rule 2, what I say goes because I'm in charge," he instructed.  "Rule 3, I will be inducing labor soon, There will be no pain medication." He put his hand on her belly once again and massaged gently.

     Breeann let her tears flow.  Why was he doing this? She couldn't question him because he would only get furious with her.  He continued to rub her belly.  His touch sicken her.  What were his plans for her baby? Her?

    "Rule 4, once the baby is born I will take it to its new family and recieve  a large fee," he said as if he had read her mind.  "Than I will come back and take you through your next stage.  I'm going to torment you to death," he said in a evil voice. 

     "Breeann was petrified.  "Please let me go," she begged.

     His  anger exploded. "I told you not to speak unless spoken to!" He yelled.  He held up a lighter.  "You have to be punished, after all you broke a rule," he pointed out.  He touched her upper arm with the lighter.  She arched her back in pain as flesh burned.  "have you learned your lesson?"

     Breeann gritted her teeth. "Yes sir."

     He filled a syringe. "This pitocin should get your labor started," he said as he stuck the needle in her hip. "I'm going to unstrap you as well so you can walk, that may help get labor going too," he said as he unstrapped  her arms, then her legs. He turned and walked out the room forgetting to lock the door.

     Breeann struggled to a standing position.  She began to search franticly for a weapon.  She found a poker near a fire place.  She took slow, steady steps.  She entered the kitchen, his back to her.  She raised the poker and hit him in the head.  She ran toward the front door slinging it open. She didn't take the time to cover herself, she didn't know how long he would be unconscious. Breeann ran out in the darkness.  She ran into the dark woods, it was then a pain started in her lower back gripping her midsection.  The pain was so intense she clamped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming.  She knew he would be looking for her.  Breeann had no doubt that sir was knowledgeable of these woods and could find her even in the darkness.

© 2013 KATHY SUE SILLS


Author's Note

KATHY SUE SILLS
Tell me what you think!
I'll probably come out with a part 2!
World 500 group

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good job. This story captured my attention with its plot. A part 2 would be nice. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


KATHY SUE SILLS

11 Years Ago

Thanks! I plan on a part two soon!
AngelRain

11 Years Ago

That's great! :)
I sooo wish you would come out with part two!! I like this a lot and very creepy if i may say lol.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is extremely good! You definitely need to come out with a part two. You have caught my attention! I need to know what happens!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very, very good I am now waiting for part two.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Overall a very good write.. part 2?? Love the fast paced creepy crawly feel this gives me..

Posted 12 Years Ago


Superb job here. Your style, voice and delivery of each word is artistic.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good work..!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


very suspenseful..i couldn't read fast enough..a part two would be fantastic..this is very good writing...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great read!!! Very suspenceful!!I would love to read a part 2!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A part 2 is absolutely essential! Brilliant work, I agree with those below you put this together with a master's flare!

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1218 Views
24 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2011
Last Updated on October 19, 2013
Tags: Killer, Pregnant, Babies, Sale

Author

KATHY SUE SILLS
KATHY SUE SILLS

Harrisville, MS



About
check out! www.facebook.com/twinoneandtwintwo Hello writercafe friends. I've been on this site for a few years! I stopped writing for a while, and trying to get back into it! When I joined this sit.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Curious Alice Curious Alice

A Poem by OT


Black Swan Black Swan

A Poem by OT


Sleepwalk Sleepwalk

A Poem by Robin


Songs of Colour Songs of Colour

A Poem by OT