Shy Moon

Shy Moon

A Poem by Im His Daughter

Shy moon
in the sky
Way above the roads
so high
Hiding behind a curtain
of white
Sitting there guiding us
tonight
Peaceful, majestic,
oh shining light
Thank you shy moon
I will see you tomorrow,
come soon.



© 2016 Im His Daughter


Author's Note

Im His Daughter
Took a long trip with a friend to get her son from Bible College & bring him home for Christmas. We left yesterday morning drove about 10 hrs to Calgary Alberta. We stayed at the college overnight & are driving back now. Being a passenger has allowed me the time to write a poem on the way home. Been watching the moon & this just popped in my head. So I wrote it in a couple minutes. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks for the review I really do appreciate it! Hugs n Love!

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is sweet and beautiful... I love watching moon... You described it so beautifully... Thanks for sharing . Lovely write

Posted 6 Years Ago


You are welcome YanZeros, glad you feel better. I have over 400 more that will make you even more.. ;)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

YanZeros

7 Years Ago

400! WOW! O.O that's already like a published book! Very Awesome Im His Daughter!
This is so lovely and cute in a way. The Moon is always beautiful. Even by up close we see its deformity and imperfections that the asteroids of time she's took. Despite of it all the Sun's heartfelt warming light casting to the Shy Moon. Seems like saying I got your back and you're never are alone. Coz' at night you are the spotlight. In a landscape at night we can't experience and see its definite beauty without the bright light of Moonlight. Thank you Im His Daughter this poetry made me feel better. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
4 Reviews
Added on December 12, 2016
Last Updated on December 12, 2016

Author

Im His Daughter
Im His Daughter

Canada



About
(Sorry I don't read stories, chapters or books. I am not a critic either, I will only read poems. When I comment, I comment only on how it makes me feel. Promise no criticism here unless maybe a word .. more..

Writing