Reign Over Me Lord

Reign Over Me Lord

A Poem by Im His Daughter

I do that "thing". That "thing" where people speak in that "other" language & I "have" fallen on the floor before.. you know the "thing" that makes you think we are crazy, possessed or whatever. Actually it's the spirit of God on me. He is doing miracles in me, moving my mountains & keeping me safe from wolves. I will let the fire of God burn over & in me. I don't care what you or others feel. I know what God's awesome power feels like in my life, he's welcome to pour his rain, blessings & oil over me. He reigns over me & I am his vessel that he fills. I just want it to overflow so I can be as spendthrift of his love, light & blessings. Reign over me Lord, I am not ashamed of you.
https://youtu.be/ySTtmLR1Exg

© 2019 Im His Daughter


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

If you're wanting to receive the gift, first ask God to be your Lord & Savior, ask him to take your sins away. Thank him for dying in the cross for you & rising 3 days later. Ask him to bless you, keep you & give you peace.

Next say
Heavenly Father, I am asking you to baptize me in the Holy Spirit with the ability to speak in tongues. Cover me, fill me up, baptize me in the Holy Spirit. Jesus you paid the price for me to receive blessings from You. So I receive Your Holy Spirit, overflowing me. I expect to start speaking my heavenly language in Jesus’ name. I open my mouth & speak by faith. Thank You for all the blessings & gifts that praying in the Spirit will release in my life. Cover me from head to toe. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

To activate your heavenly language. Go ahead & open your mouth & speak in tongues. Romans 8:26 tells us that the Holy Spirit helps us by making intercession for us. The word “help” means “take hold together against” in Greek.4 This means that the Holy Spirit takes hold of our problems together with us. He needs our participation. Exactly how do we participate? We must open our mouths and give voice to Him.

You may feel like nothing is happening, but believe that He is a God of His Word & that he has given you this gift because you asked Him for it (see Luke 11:13 again).

Begin by speaking the syllables that come to you. For me it was ba ba ba ba ba na na na na man ma ma da da da mana baba... (For me now it's, T'kia rashunda sa corvu sa mai for sorvu sa va la nia de shae.)

The Holy Spirit won't force you to speak. You need to be lead with Him by opening your mouth & speaking by faith. You can also pray in the Spirit as you worship the Lord in church or on your own.

And if at first, what you hear is monosyllabic, childlike sounds that differ from the tongues of other believers, don’t be disheartened. Just keep at it. Spend time praying each day, as you continue, what may have started off as a trickle will become a river or spendthrift of blessed & anointed words.

Posted 4 Years Ago


if anything.. I am jealous.. but he has a special path for each of us and my gifts are in different places.. I have see the power of both laying on of hands and speaking in tongues.. it's been awhile since I was witness to tongues but I say the laying on of hands recently.. I am still struck with the awe..

Posted 4 Years Ago


Yes & the laying on of hands. Both wonderful gifts. Thanks for reading my writing. 💜💜💜

Posted 5 Years Ago


Ah yes, the gift of tongues! 💜💜💜

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
4 Reviews
Added on March 16, 2019
Last Updated on March 16, 2019

Author

Im His Daughter
Im His Daughter

Canada



About
(Sorry I don't read stories, chapters or books. I am not a critic either, I will only read poems. When I comment, I comment only on how it makes me feel. Promise no criticism here unless maybe a word .. more..

Writing