Imaginary Sister

Imaginary Sister

A Story by Jennifer
"

The life of Gracie and Sophie is horrible when they think that their parents are choosing favorites, but does Gracie know the truth? Was she or her parents right? Or is Sophie just evil.

"
  All my life, I was the favorite, but Sophie was still there. At least for me. Our mom would ask me questions and ignore Sophie. I got so sick of it that i stopped talking about Sophie to either one of my mom or dad. We had the best time together, we would talk about the day or complain about mom and dad. Then on my fourteenth birthday, my mom pulls me into the bathroom.
  "Honey, do you remember Sophie anymore?" she asks with hope in her voice. I nod and all the hope rushes out of the dark brown eyes. "Gracie. Sophie's not real. I never had twins. I had you and your little brother." Tears fill my eyes as I run out of the bathroom.
  "What kind of mother are you? Disowning your own daughter!" I scream as I grab Sophie and run into our room. That night started the chain of hateful words that flown from our mouths. When I was ready to go to college, Sophie changed my mind by telling me to go on line. We stuck to our room, only going out if needed. When the end of my second year of college, my dad brought a therapist home and made me talk to him, even to Sophie. Then the man said that I just had a child like imagination because I wanted a sister, but never got one. I try to protest, but he walks into a room with my dad and mom. I walked to my room with Sophie following close behind. Something was different about Sophie, that night. She seemed to be hiding something, I tried to see what it was, but she stayed silent. The next morning, I woke to find Sophie covered in blood, smiling hysterically at me. Startled, I run into my parents room to find my mom on the ground, in a pool of her own blood, with guts on the ground. Then on the bed was my dad who was murdered the same. I hunch over and vomit on the ground at the sight of my mutilated parents. Wiping puke from my mouth, I call the police, trying to say the words between loud sobs. They asked me who was the murderer, and I told them it was Sophie, but she was no where to be seen. I gave them the security video we always have on. The very day, they came back and took me to jail.
  "It wasn't me!" I'd cry, trying explain, but then I looked down at my clothes, while we drove away. My parents blood was stained on it, yet I wasn't the one who did this. They say that I had a tumer, or some incurable disease, but what I think is that Sophie's out there, hunting me down next. I'm telling this story from my white padded cell with the help of my therapist who's typing, since, I have my arms in a strait jacket. Until, my sister finds a way into the building and slits my throat. Draining my body of my thick red blood, then cutting my stomach open. Unable to fight her, I will be here easiest prey to get, then she'll get you.  

© 2020 Jennifer


Author's Note

Jennifer
No hate, corrections, or copying. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on August 4, 2014
Last Updated on June 17, 2020
Tags: Fiction, horror, and murder.

Author

Jennifer
Jennifer

MI



About
I'm a musician, book reader, and I make costumes. I love anime and manga. I love kuroshitsuji. a.k.a black butler. more..

Writing
Kidnapped Kidnapped

A Chapter by Jennifer


New Beginning New Beginning

A Chapter by Jennifer