Just Letting It Out...

Just Letting It Out...

A Story by IMOGEAN
"

The beginnings of spring seem a unnatural occurrence.

"
The Blooms Came In Without Me This Year.

How can this be? I am still a youthful 40 something. Yet I feel the sun coming in to ravage me. My body is wilting with a hurt that seems odd. How can this be? 

I have experienced death before, burned alive you see. And, even though I was scorched until my meat was accosted and my skin was all but gone, I left it only to be returned by God. And for all of my external scars, I was beautiful. 

How can this be? I keep asking you see. I found love and despite the odds I carried five children to term. All of them healthy, and beautiful beyond even my belief at the time. They have all grown, I left their father to save them from his debauchery. He loved them and truth be told he loved me, but just not enough. 

I become sick through the years, it was once cancer and now it is my immune system attacking me one million cells at a time. I even remarried and now that seems to be held by enough air to whisper how I love him still. 
My energy is all gone. My will has seemed to wither with depression. 

I dare not believe I am lovable enough to have love from myself. And yes, I wonder if he loves me enough. His mind is elsewhere, where does the love go? I have never in my life felt so alone.  

Sometimes I wish the Lord would come take me home. I will wait until he does.          

  

© 2018 IMOGEAN


Author's Note

IMOGEAN
Not everyday is this bad. Ill be okay.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on March 28, 2018
Last Updated on March 29, 2018
Tags: Hurting

Author

IMOGEAN
IMOGEAN

Chico, California, CA



About
The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, serenely, divinely aware... And this is why I write: AWARENESS... It is not in the moment that I tasted the delicacies of life .. more..

Writing
Trust Trust

A Poem by IMOGEAN