When can we as people evolve from the modern election process? 2016 (part 1)

When can we as people evolve from the modern election process? 2016 (part 1)

A Story by Professor prestome UngYoBrock
"

By prestme/imortalone.

"

 

 

When can we as people evolve from the modern election process?

2016 and still tired of what I/we see.

By Professor Prestome  UngYoBrock

 

 

      I'm writing this as a response to a few different 2016 political debate topics. This is ultimately my response to such political topics. Let me start off  by being straight forward: Trump is an a*****e.. let's all face it! Nothing new there. Yet, I’d rather have an a*****e who we know is an a*****e. Then have an uneducated individual or a liar as a president. Trump is educated. As such between him and Hillary Clinton, I clearly pick him. He already owns a large part of New York which is one of our most successful states. Why not give him the rest of the world? Do I feel there are better ways for a government to be ran? Yes, but out of the options, we have right this second. Trump should be president out of the two candidates mentioned. For future elections, I would like to see anonymous (a group of people who can be found at: anonops.com) become a large part of the political battles. Until then Bernie would be cool but I doubt that's happening.

 
   The first article I want to address is called, Jerry Seinfeld Explains The Perfect Way To Handle Donald Trump by Sean Davis. Where the article/author just wants to complain about Trump insulting some people... I do understand the appeal of wanting to give out free hugs, supporting peace, and love; as Jerry Seinfeld wants to do. Yet, It's not good to censor the world or support the idea of: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. I do think problems should be talked out before drastic actions take place, but as a writer myself. I do understand that talking doesn’t fix every problem. In many cases, it doesn't matter if you write essays upon essays. If the issue doesn't care to read the essay’s, the point in writing them definitively won't be understood. At that point, it is often time to show a little anger or try a different approach. I’m mainly trying to say is don't treat him like a child. Don't treat anyone like a child... When in fact, the author is the one trying to censor him so Trump doesn't hurt someone's feelings. As for those who live the life that is filled with nothing but sugar, daisies, and censor bars... America has always favored the beautiful over the ugly... Have you ever watched professional porn or looked a model recently? That doesn't mean ugly people get the short end of the stick all the time, but fact is; if you face the facts... If you are a pretty girl who takes care of their body, stays healthy, etc... Theirs a good chance you can survive just by your looks... Perhaps someone male or female who is attracted to the pretty person/girl has an okay place that has already been taken care of and lets you move in. If the person letting the pretty person move in is older or not is irrelevant information. If you look at Trumps x wives... Each one has taken large amounts of money from him... Like many men and women often do... Trump is an a*****e, and most Americans are suffering through divorces etc.. I feel Trump does get paid by chicks, it doesn't take a psychologist to understand that divorces make people a little upset. But let me be very clear here that/this is not politics! His TV career is not politics either... Although something I did somewhat like about The Apprentice is that the people who were originally contestants in the show were skilled business people looking for a job, he gave the job to the most skilled worker. An idea that I feel his minimum wage argument sort of comes into play. If you work hard you can hopefully make more money. I also want to remind people that raising minimum wage does often lead to inflation which just means the value of money does go down. That aside, nearly everyone wants more money, and the 1% does have too much money. Raising minimum wage doesn't exactly fix that, for much small businesses don't have the income to pay employees without raising the price that everyone just has to pay... There needs to be a different way to fix this problem, and that is the sort of ideas that need to be discussed. Instead of everyone worrying about a few ‘bad’ words cause they want to be childish.

     Hillary Clinton stated in this article, Clinton: America can’t take a chance on loose cannon Trump by Tom LoBianco. I feel they are both lose cannons. She is more unpredictable and destructive then I think he is. Politics are about letting people judge for themselves, but there isn’t much of choice. In the entire article, only one topic is actually political. It is about Hillary who wants to put $30 billion into the coal industry. When there are better, and safer forms of energy/transportation/etc. I feel this is a bad business decision, but I suppose that might be too negative/realistic for the outdated Clinton organization. The papers main focus is not even on this one political topic but it just focuses on wining and insulting. If you didn't know the whole idea for the Clinton organization was to not insult people, for that is why they are insulting Trump because he insulted Hillary. This never ending nonsense is the point of my paper. In a reflection of the first article: I feel Hillary Clinton does need a hug as well, instead of a president position.

 

     The group I mentioned earlier who call themselves Anonymous have a video that speaks of the real crimes that Hillary Clinton and her administration have committed. I feel these crimes should have put her in jail. This video is called, Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton. Where the revolutionaries/hackers have looked into some very public knowledge about how she is absolutely horrible. They also have a few other videos that show that some people have not forgotten that she is a loose cannon that literally kills more children than an atomic bomb. Some of those videos are Anonymous - Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal, and Anonymous - Hillary Clinton:Lying for 12 minutes straight. Yet instead of her rotting in jail, she is running to be our president. If she is elected, I would expect much more crimes to start taking place. I would rather have the leader of a thieves guild take over then her. At least then we people would expect things to go missing. All of which, I highly suggest looking at if you disagree with the fact that Hillary should not be a president. With these crimes mentioned perhaps, that hug should be from her prison inmate.

     The government needs someone who knows how money works... Trump clearly knows how cash works, he can turn 1 million into trillions... He has put over 50 Billion into his own campaign. I would like to believe that he is not looking to increase his overall wealth, in the end, but to increase the wealth of the nation. In comparison what has Hillary done? Did she for example even brush her teeth or was she too busy trying to learn how to delete an email message? Between that and constantly borrowing money from shady organizations. Let's not forget that she is a female and because a female has not been president she just feels she has to be the one to do it. Although this is almost a sexist advertising advantage for many people just want a female to win, because she is a female. Out of those examples, I don’t see anything that is leadership worthy. There is no money management plan when it comes to Hillary Clinton. I would not expect a leader to get bribed from people. I would think that Trump knows better. He already has money and is not looking to be a president to become rich, at least hoping so. This is the opposite of Hillary, I feel the only goal she has is to stay rich. Our economy sucks, and the people are suffering... Someone who already owns many businesses understands how to give people jobs, make a huge profit, has an understanding of the economy/market, and knows how technology is important. If you don't know that technology is important please don't vote especially don't run for president, but if she wins that whole idea of a skilled individual as a leader is just thrown out the window.  

     There is a large topic about Trump that I would like to say. I do not support the racial ideas of Trump’s hate towards Mexicans, Muslims (etc). People shouldn't be judged by how ugly or pretty they are. Their skin color shouldn't matter nor their sex. I don't support Trump's ideas for wanting to arrest people who post public information. I don’t support dictatorial actions. If those topics stopped, although it probably won't. He might be great. The border is an issue, America is in large debt, Military equipment has expired. I do understand that keeping other countries out does help America’s economy, but I feel like it shouldn't be so difficult to get into America. That gate of his should be pretty welcoming... Like, people shouldn’t be dying trying to get into America etc. That whole issue is just ridiculous to me.

 

     Then you have even more ridiculous groups that have been recently gaining members. Like the feminist groups under Hillary. Groups like the black united groups and the KKK have also been gaining members. They are both hypocritical and irrational at best. Anyone with half a brain can just tell by their names that they want a war to occur. Black unite, White people unite, Females Unite. Why don’t the groups unite together to fight off people who only get together because of the gender/culture/skin color etc of a human... I feel that would be effective instead of causing racist activities by sectioning off the world from a group to solve racist issues or cause them. So I’m getting a little off topic here, but there's an additional article that announces that KKK members support trumps dumb racial ideas (listed in the sources). All I have to say is of course they do because they are racist. If someone in power reads this then please tell him, Trump, to stop. I'm not saying that the blacks united groups are much better for they both do the same thing, and that is a huge part of the issue. I feel like these ideas should give him and others a pretty good idea that the border ideas are old, unjust, and of course racist. Even with Trump's racial ideas in place, they are still much better than having a thief as a president. That’s my two cents for our countries future, just picking the better of the two tyrants. Ultimately the system is not the best, let's evolve.

- Thank you for reading: I am Professor Preston Brock the image has been slightly edited by myself. The original image was apart of the Trump campaign, for all of a day. 

 

 

 

Sources:

 

1. Jerry Seinfeld Explains The Perfect Way To Handle Donald Trump, Sean Davis. 2015 http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/10/jerry-seinfeld-explains-the-perfect-way-to-handle-donald-trump/

2. Clinton: America can’t take a chance on loose cannon Trump, Tom LoBianco. 2016 http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/hillary-clinton-anderson-cooper-interview/

3. Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton by Anonymous Official. 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTMaIX_JPE4

4. Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK by Eric Bradner. 2016. http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/donald-trump-white-supremacists/

 

 

 

 

© 2017 Professor prestome UngYoBrock


Author's Note

Professor prestome UngYoBrock
Attempted to publish this elsewhere but it was to offensive.

Check this link out, also by me:
https://allpoetry.com/poem/12799960-Flood---preston.-Reflection-on-a-photo.--by-imortalone-adult

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I honestly dont know why the format looks so odd, but oh well. (fixed format and Over 1500 views, that's awesome)

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3049 Views
1 Review
Added on August 8, 2016
Last Updated on August 9, 2017
Tags: Trump, Donald, Hillary, Clenton, Bernie, Jill Stein, Endorsements, Racism, kkk, 2 new canidates, 2016 politics, what happened to politcs, America, Billion, Trillions, Jerry Seinfeld, preston

Author

Professor prestome UngYoBrock
Professor prestome UngYoBrock

About
I am Professor prestome. I can be found at imortalone.weebly.com imortalone.wordpress.com youtube.com/user/imortalones more..

Writing