Isn't that sad?

Isn't that sad?

A Story by incurableangel

She's lost, she screams out in fear no one bothers to help.As she is surrounded my unfamiliar buildings and faces black eyeliner filled tears stream down her face. she walks around looking searching for someone who can help her find her way home, someone to tell her which way to go but no one can hear her internal screams and no one cares that she's crying as they have their own lives to go on with.she settles down on the stairs of a school whilst darkness is making its way across the sky. parent begin to descend down the stairs with small children. none of them bothers to even glance her way, all she could think was "imagine if this was your child, the ones hand your holding in a couple of years, wouldn't you want someone to help them?" This really showcases how selfish people are if it doesn't affect them or the people they love in any way then it is of no importance to them. isn't that sad?
-incurableangel

© 2017 incurableangel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its truly sad...
The message you give out is strong
I loved the narration.
You can still look into a few minor errors like beginning with a capital letter, proper punctuation.......
Keep writing and sharing:)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 30, 2017
Last Updated on April 30, 2017

Author

incurableangel
incurableangel

lost in wonderland



About
Hi, I am incurableangel,I write about whatever the f**k I want just for the fun of it. - incureableangel more..

Writing
Trapped Trapped

A Story by incurableangel