When I need you

When I need you

A Poem by incurableangel

You have no idea how many times ive wanted to text you, and how many times a day you are on my mind. I get the lowest feeling inside everytime you ignore me. (So basically all the time ) and I'm not saying my sadness is your fault but rather I'm saying that i wish i could tell you i was sad without feeling like I'm bothering you. And i wish i could explain why knowing that you cared because honestly your the only person i want to tell these thing to yet i have a feeling your one of the people who would care the least. You are one of the most amazing people i have ever encountered and i could actually list the reasons that i like you so much.
I am just taking the time to say you are an insanely big part of my life, most likely a bigger part than you want to be but i just want to thank you for being nothing other than yourself because you have no idea how much i needed you and hiw much you cheered me up unknowing that there was any thing wrong.

-incurableangel

© 2017 incurableangel


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on May 15, 2017
Last Updated on May 15, 2017

Author

incurableangel
incurableangel

lost in wonderland



About
Hi, I am incurableangel,I write about whatever the f**k I want just for the fun of it. - incureableangel more..

Writing
Trapped Trapped

A Story by incurableangel