The revenge

The revenge

A Poem by Paul
"

One of my poems I've wrote recently.

"
Did you look at the gleam in her eyes before they closed?
Did you notice how beautiful she was in her red high heels and dress?
She was a very beautiful women, she was an singer and everybody loved her, almost everyone did- not everyone.
She was filthy, she was greedy, and she was rude, and she was a liar and the portion who did not like her despised her.
She spat on them and she laughed and never considered what karma can do.
She prepared her face in the morning, afternoon, and even night with an even coating of lipstick, mascara, and eye shadow.
She was a beauty in the outdoors and indoors.
Her admirers said she was the best there ever was.
Her lover said she was one of a kind and would never consider another.
Her eyes were laid on another and she fell for someone and her interest was completely attached to her new man.
The former lover was enraged with the fact that she fell for another man and he caused pain.
He swore revenge and he got it and karma met her life.
He broke her neck and put her
nearly unconscious body in a body bag and left her for dead as he ran for his life.
The police found the body and the FBI pieced the fingerprints together and now they are on a hunt for the murderer.
But now that she is dead she will be heard again, her fans were full of sadness.
But little did they know she was evil at heart and the ones who did not like her could never feel any better.
No one shall speak anymore of this tragedy for it has met an end, the murderer will soon be discovered and he too will meet his end.
Who do you feel bad for, the actress, the man or both?

© 2010 Paul


Author's Note

Paul
Ignore grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Added on July 9, 2010
Last Updated on July 9, 2010
Tags: greedy, heartless, violence

Author

Paul
Paul

Never gonna tell, IN



About
Get to know me through my writing, you'll know more about me from that than this pointless "about me". more..

Writing
Sieze the day Sieze the day

A Story by Paul