Rainbow, Rainbow.

Rainbow, Rainbow.

A Poem by Paul
"

Rainbow

"

Rain, it comes and goes. Then an alluring rainbow could appear. The clouds would make the sky look magnicent with it's enticing colors. The texture draws you in and you glance on it. Beautiful, is it not? Prove me wrong, anyway you can because no beauty can out beat the sight of a rainbow.

 

Oh rainbow, rainbow, oh so bright, are you going to make it through the night? Will you glow on, or will you die out. You're still in my site, and you bring the color into my eyes. You are what makes the aftermath of the rain oh so beautiful.

 

Rain rain, stay with us. You bring the scent of cotton candy to my senses, the orange sorbet horizon.

 

Rain, you bring the beauty to this world. You bring us the greeness of the grass and you bring the soothing sounds of your drip, drip, dripping.

 

Put your hand out towards the clouds and grab the orange cotton from the horizon.

 

The sun is setting..

 

Thank you world. You made me smile

.. one more time.

© 2010 Paul


Author's Note

Paul
There may be some grammar errors. Ignore any errors you see! Thank you! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on December 22, 2010
Last Updated on December 22, 2010
Tags: Rainbow, rain

Author

Paul
Paul

Never gonna tell, IN



About
Get to know me through my writing, you'll know more about me from that than this pointless "about me". more..

Writing
Sieze the day Sieze the day

A Story by Paul