Chapter 4 - Induction

Chapter 4 - Induction

A Chapter by Ian P. Albrecht
"

There goes my plans for the night.

"

Teresa walked up to the door carrying an inexpensive bottle of wine and rang the bell. As she waited, she heard the sound of hysterical laughter coming from inside.

Cynthia opened the door. When she saw Teresa, her face lit up. “Great, you made it. Come in.”  As Teresa walked into the living room, she handed the wine to Cynthia.  “Why, thank you. I’ll put this in the fridge.” Cynthia walked towards the kitchen. “Maybe you and the others can split it later.”

Teresa soon found the source of the laughter. In front of the couch to her right, Priscilla had Florence pinned to the floor tickling her into madness. “Prissy,” Cynthia shouted to be heard over the noise, “could you stop and let the poor girl have some air?”

Priscilla sighed, “Oh, all right,” as she got off of her victim. “We'll pick this up later, okay?” Florence, still giggling, couldn't answer. “Good. It's a deal then.” Priscilla helped her stand up and take a few weak steps.

“I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.” Florence turned and staggered down the hallway hugging the wall the whole time. Cynthia just shook her head as she put the wine away.

Priscilla walked over to Teri. “I'm sorry, but tickling her is so much fun. First, she squirms and tries to get away, then she does this snort-laugh thing, then she just gives up and collapses like a rag doll. She can't even move; just lays there and laughs. It’s the cutest thing.” Priscilla took a breath so she could keep talking. “So Teri, are you ticklish?”

“No, not really.” Teresa watched Priscilla closely to see what she would do next.

“Oh, c'mon. Everybody's ticklish.” Priscilla closed in on Teresa and start wiggling her fingers up and down Teresa's sides.

Cynthia wedged herself between the two and pushed Priscilla back. “Priss, you can't just walk up to someone and run your fingers all over them.” Turning to Teresa, “Please forgive her. She has some serious self-control and social boundary issues, but we still love her and keep her around.”

Priscilla smiled. “Maybe we can try again later, Teri? I still don't believe you're not ticklish at all.”

“You and all my exes,” Teresa smirked as she took off her jacket and extended her arms out from either side. “Go ahead. Try.”

“Please don't encourage her,” said Cynthia. “We've got a lot to do tonight.”

Priscilla made big puppy-dog eyes at Cynthia. “Pleeeease.”

“No!”

“Besides, I wouldn't want to make your girlfriend jealous.” Teresa motioned to Florence who had returned from the restroom.

“Girlfriend?” Priscilla looked confused, then pointed to Florence. “Her? Did you think...? Now that's funny.” Priscilla laughed. “We're not the lesbians of the house. We're just really close. Known each other nearly all our lives. Practically sisters.”

“Sorry. I thought...”

“Don't worry about it. Like I said, known each other almost as long as we've been alive. Wouldn't think of having sex with each other. But there was that one time...”

“Prissy, freeze!” Priscilla stopped talking and froze like a statue. Florence walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. “We were drunk, and stuff happenedㅡonce. It’s never happened again, and we don't talk about it.”

Teresa waved her hand in front of Priscilla's face thinking she was faking it. Priscilla had no reaction at all. “Is she hypnotized or something?”

“That's exactly what she is.” Florence brushed a lock of Priscilla's hair back. “I let her tickle me; she let's me hypnotize her. It's a fair trade. She even likes it. Says it's the only time her mind slows down and she can relax.”

“And you like being tickled?” quizzed a curious Teresa.

“Not really. If anyone else tickled me, I'd freak out, but with Priscilla it's like it strengthens the bond between us, and that I like.” Florence then turned to Priscilla. “Prissy, I'm going to unfreeze you in a moment. When I do, everything will be as usual except for the rest of the evening there will be a force field around Teresa. Whenever you try to tickle her, it will push you back. The harder you try, the stronger it will push you away. You will not be able to even try to tickle her for the rest of the evening. Nod your head if you understand.” Priscilla nodded. “All right then. Prissy, unfreeze.”

Priscilla blinked her eyes and straightened up. “I forget, Prissy. What was it you wanted to do?” taunted Teresa as she stretched out her arms. Priscilla went for Teresa's sides but couldn't reach them no matter how hard she tried.

“Ugh. Florence! You did this to me!”

“Don't worry,” Teresa mocked. “There's always tomorrow.”

Priscilla smiled and nodded. “Oh yes, my sweetie. Yes there is.”

Teresa remembered something that was said earlier. “Priscilla, what was that about ‘the lesbian of the house’?”

Cynthia raised her hand. "Guilty. Hope that's not a problem."

Teresa shrugged her shoulders. "It's not how I swing, but as long as you don’t make a pass at me, I don't really care."

"Oh, s**t. There goes my plans for the night."

Teresa shot Cynthia a look; Cynthia responded with a grin. “Gotcha! Now if the other two are ready, we've got a lot to go over.”

Priscilla rolled her eyes. “Work, work, work...”



© 2017 Ian P. Albrecht


Author's Note

Ian P. Albrecht
The goal is improvement, not approval. All constructive feedback, both positive and negative, is welcomed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on August 23, 2017
Last Updated on October 17, 2017
Tags: fiction, music


Author

Ian P. Albrecht
Ian P. Albrecht

About
Believe it or not, I'm neither an avid reader or writer at heart. I just have these stories in my head that I have to get out, kind of like that alien baby coming out of the guy's stomach. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Ian P. Albrecht