9/11 Numerology

9/11 Numerology

A Chapter by Irenic
"

In this chapter I discussed about the numerology which was behind 9/11. the husband and wife were discussing about it in this chapter.

"

"Muslims are behind the bloodbath of 9/11" reporter said on TV. Ahmed and Sadia were sitting in front of the TV and listening. He off the TV from because of feeling reckless. Ahmed then gave rest to his neck and closed his eyes. But again he opened and asked " Sadia if you want to watch it you can", and passed remote to her. "No I don't want to watch it everywhere is 9/11, I am fed up from all this news and non Muslims reaction towards us", Sadia groaned. Ahmed opened his eyes rapidly and exclaimed " don't you think that there is something behind this number 9/11!".
Sadia replied when she was in the kitchen. She exclaimed sarcastically "what! What are you saying!".
"There can be something behind it", Ahmed seriously. Then he took a book and pen which was kept on the side table. Sadia want to see what Ahmed going to show that's why she went in lounge and sat on the sofa. Curiously she was watching whatever Ahmed was writing.
Ahmed wrote like this deliberately
"9/11= 9+1+1=11".
He then define and elaborated his hypothesis to her "everywhere importance is given to year and month but there month and date which is itself proof that there is something behind it they can gave another number or name to September 11 attacks. Why they gave 9/11 why not 9/2001? Even they should gave 9/2001 because to know in which year crashing of planes to twin towers, pentagon and Shanksville is more important and that is why it should be placed instead of date on which blast occurred".
"Why do you sum up the number and wrote it like equation?" Sadia questioned.
"I sum up them because I want to know that my hypothesis Illuminati is behind this bloodbath is correct or not but now it is confirmed that Illuminati planned it not Al-Qaeda because when I sum up all the digits the answer came 11 and 11 is the number of Illuminati!", Ahmed explained her the equation.



© 2013 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
Please ignore grammatical mistakes and don't make a picture of terrorist of me! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very strong opening chapter. You have my complete attention. I liked the use of numbers. I do believe most things in a life are controlled by numbers and figures. You create places and things to ponder. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter my friend.
Coyote.


Posted 8 Years Ago


Irenic

8 Years Ago

Thank you :) for your lovely comment.......................:)
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome.
Irenic

8 Years Ago

:).............................:)
You have some good ideas, but your English could be worked on, for sometimes it flowers really well, and sometimes, not so much.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is a working progress. You have some good ideas and at times you flow well between narration and speech, however I would say that you could do with working on your English a little more. Keep reading and it should improve! Also, if you follow this theory of the illuminati, then you should depict to the readers all of your reasons behind believing this, not merely one. Perhaps you could lengthen this story also, rounding it up to a clear finish.

Posted 10 Years Ago


please viewers give comments and reviews on my chapter so that i got to know how i have written beoz i cant judge my writing myself


Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2013
Last Updated on September 8, 2013
Tags: Ahmed, Sadia, 9/11


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 10 Chapter 10

A Chapter by Forgotten