Kran and ptech information

Kran and ptech information

A Chapter by Irenic
"

this part contain false information

"
After 8 pm Ahmed left his company for a news channel where he worked as a journalist. After greeting others he went at his cabin work there completing his task but he cant complete his task because his  ego made him to open the software which he downloaded in his USB but he didn't do it because Kamran called him for help.
                     --
" so now, mummy you talk to your daughter in law I am going for sleeping!" Shamir pleased. "why, doesn't she get tired of sitting in plane for 4 to 5 hours " his mother asked him in a sarcastic way.
He laughed and informed " mummy your daughter in law can sleep everywhere even in plane too". Kiran smiled. " is he right bhabbi can you sleep in plane?" her brother in law asked sarcastically but funny too. Kiran smiled and nodded " yes I can". "oh!" he exclaimed and laughed "you're unique". Shamir and other members laughed. Shamir stood and went in his younger brother room for sleeping. Kiran's mother in law asked " go and see whether he want anything" " yes of course" Kiran replied respectfully then smiled and stood while she was going in the room her mother in law asked "and yes you take rest too" Kiran pleased and nodded. She went in the room. Shamir came out from washroom and drying his hands, Kiran was sitting on a bed taking off her scarf while she asked respectfully "should I give you another suit for sleeping". Shamir laughed while disagree  "no way I don't have even courage to change clothes I am feeling so sleepy I can sleep in this suit". Kiran laughed and put her hijab cap in the corner of the side table. And just put dupatta on her shoulders in the shape of V. Shamir laid on the bed recklessly and asked her  intelligent wife "don't you want to take rest", she replied respectfully "yes I want to but" then she looked him and continue "not too much like you" and smiled then Shamir in return smiled too . Shamir fell asleep.
                   --
Ahmed was using PC, he installed USB in CPU, opened the folder and opened the software P-Tech. he downloaded the software in his PC and opened the files which it contained.
File no. 01 document's main objective was "Nova 6" title of the document.
Code: 58230971
Activated by : George Silvester
Activated from: Commercial street 65 near Bobby's bakery
Installed in: Flight 11
the main data and objective surprised Ahmed which was stated above.

The next file File no. 06, document: "1649717" was opened by him. The main information
Message: go and hide somewhere there is going to happen a bloodbath
Send by:  Alaster Nance
Send from : 47956
Send to: 805312
Media partner: CNN and others should be sealed
Answerer to Media : Code no :735097
 Installation of P-Tech areas :  TYLLOG4I, fHKYC75L, KDGOPBEdfL, 78VCDAU, YTQXEM, piy45JHI, DFTREBZN, 4689dgtA, 076VYRHT, Djkbe39I.
No of SDASSOM: 4000 (11), (0), (1).
Amount given to SDASSOM: $3,788
Installation of P-Tech in computers: 7850, 4806, 5245, 0614, 3647, 6190, 8412, 9307, 0826, 1578, 2570, 5864, 8456, 9632, 4716.
The whole information written by Ahmed on a piece of a paper taken out from document " 1649717". He off the PC and went to bed.
                   --
Kiran wasn't sleeping she was talking to her brother Ahmed who lived in America through text messaging. She asked him how was he, Sadia and Kabir the cutest boy. She also asked the situation of America nowadays. Kiran and Ahmed were siblings and  closed to each other. They both share secrets and almost everything with each other. Kiran was one year older than him.
Ahmed was answering her elder sister's questions  and told her everything but he didn't said anything wrong about America because now he was familiar with trapped calls even he didn't tell her about his research and what he got. She also asked him "why are you not coming Pakistan for 3 weeks" through message.
"No everything will get fine after some weeks and after all I will come in Ramadan for celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr",Ahmed reasoned and informed and went to bed. There in Pakistan Kiran who was lying on the bed, in morning, stood, wore scarf properly on her head so that no one can't see her hair and wore dupatta on shoulders in V shape then finally went out of the room in lounge where her sister in law was sitting,  watching television. "bhabbi you wake up" sister in law exclaimed. Kiran smiled "yes". Then she started reading newspaper and had a good day.
                     --
"Hey Amir how are you"
Amir was typing something while answered "fine", while working he questioned "what about you Ahmed"
Ahmed laughed "what happen to me, I'm fine".
Ahmed told him about P-Tech and everything what he take out from documents and applications when he came in his cabin.
                   --
Kiran was sitting comfortably on sofa at her mother's home watching TV and having dry fruits kept near to her. Her mother was in her father's room talking to him. Her paternal uncle and auntie was in their room. Her mother, then came out of the room and sat beside her and asked " what is happening in your in-laws?".
With a great concentrate, Kiran was watching tv but when her mother asked her a question she looked her and with joyful expressions she replied "there is having lot of fun, preparation for wedding is fun for me."
Her mother smiled and started folding clothes which were kept at the corner of the sofa. Kiran also started folding clothes as a helping hand while her mother advised "my daughter, you don't wear hijab if your mother in law don't like it otherwise it will create problem for you", "no ammi my mother in law is not of that nature and if she don't like my wearing of hijab so why should I stop wearing hijab if I try to adjust  myself  in that way in which she want so she should also try to adjust herself in my way she shouldn't get angry on my nature of wearing hijab.
"dear daughter she will adjust herself with your nature but first you have to adjust herself in her nature because you are like her daughter not she like your daughter", her mother explained with calm manner by holding her hand.
"but still ammi I adjust myself according to her nature but if she come up on hijab so I wont change myself", Kiran urged. After it her mother stop advising and they both mother daughter carry on folding clothes. After some minutes past,  her phone rang " Kiran I'm coming to your home now please text me address" her husband was on the phone, Kiran in return,  text him address of her ammi's house which was situated in Gulshan e Iqbal street 14. Kiran told her mother about Shamir "ammi Shamir is coming now there". She rapidly put all the folded and some of unfolded clothes in the guest room and went in the kitchen for preparing appetizer. House was almost clean. While her mother came in the kitchen and start working so Kiran went in guest room where she groomed herself by making braid and wearing dupatta. Cake and roll for appetizer were prepared at home but biscuits from store. Her mother wore a scarf on head properly and wore dupatta of a suit on her shoulders. Her mother opened the door for Shamir. He was pleased and with pleasing manners he greeted his mother in law. Her mother in law welcome him and asked him to sit in drawing room. Kiran came afterwards Salam him and sat beside him asked him how was he. He asked her with pleasing manner " will you come home today or tomorrow?" she said with her charming personality " what you say".
He laughed "it isn't  depend on me it depends on your choice". Kiran think for a while and replied readily " ok today". He smiled and asked to go now but she stopped him and asked him to have appetizer first there otherwise her and her mother's effort will go in dustbin. She ordered him with such funny expressions that he laughed and told "okay so serve me". She smiled and going out of the room for fetching cake, rolls, biscuits and drinks suddenly her father came in drawing room. Shamir stand in the respect of his father in law. Her father Salam him and gave him good wishes.
"how is your business going in Switzerland?" her father asked
Shamir answered " very well it's going but I can't predict how it will be in future because I've setup there now not many months past"
"yes you're right"
After a few gossips Kiran came with the tray contain rolls, cakes, cold drinks and tea. She served her father and then her husband.
After having a healthy supper she went with her husband at her in laws house. She used to wear hijab.



© 2013 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
Ignore grammatical mistakes if you find and review on it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed the chapter. I liked how you made every part of the story important. I believe description is the key. The reader must feel a part of the story. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Irenic

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your motivating review .......................:)
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

It was a very good chapter. I will read some more and you are welcome.
Irenic

8 Years Ago

............................................☺
There is nothing wrong in the story and the plot summary is simply outstanding. My only worry will be grammer but with the passage of time you will cross that river easily and you need to polish on the figuratively language and this piece was indeed a delight to read.The characters in the story are portrayed beautifully and their roles are entirely good and almost all of them speaks.
Much can be improved with the time and you got to read the prose and atleast everyday work on the stories and reporting and plot summary, metaphors . Make or craft some of the thoughts in the story which will make an impact on the reader. You have enough flow in your writing thats a plus point and I am not expert in prose too much , however one of my friend has already published famous two novels and that has given me an idea about the prose stuff.
I will be always here to assist you and to be honest I write poetry all the way. Words I write for me they tumble and fumble but I am learning to have that grip by which I can chase the words.

With Much Love & Respect
Sayed Mudasir Hassan

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 4, 2013
Last Updated on October 4, 2013


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic