Melancholiness

Melancholiness

A Chapter by Irenic
"

An object bring distance between Ahmed and Sadia

"

"Abu, what about Ammi?" Ahmed asked while completing his file, "is she fine?".
"oh Ahmed why are you taking tension of your Ammi" his father said " she is very fine". Then his father asked about him and his family while taking a sip of tea "Ahmed you didn't tell about yours" he said while taking a bite of bread "how are you my son?, how is Kabir and Sadia?".
"Sadia and Kabir are fine" Ahmed replied along looking for a blue file.
"and what about you, Ahmed, my son?" his dad asked again about him.
"I am fine too" he said while opening his file. He said AllaHafiz to his father and off the phone.
-
"Oh Ahmed" said Zayn, suddenly came at his desk and put his hand on Ahmed's shoulder "I've read your article, it made me shock, it's ver informative" he, then sat on the chair which was near the seat of Ahmed "it shows you've made very effort to write this amazing and informative piece".
Ahmed was listening his comments he saw at him "Yes I really worked hard on this piece".
"Yup, everyone can see" Zayn blushed and then went towards his desk.
---
"Muslims are terrorist. They're bloodthirsty", teacher was giving lectures to her students and Kabir was one of the students and he was feeling ashamed of being a child of a Muslim family.
-
"Papa, are Muslims bloodthirsty and terrorist?" Kabir asked his dad innocently.
Ahmed was astonished, he put his hands around his son's face in affection "no, my dear!" he exclaimed with devotion "who told you this?" he asked.
"My teacher told us", she said innocently "she blamed muslims for that tragic event".
Ahmed didn't feel ashamed on being Muslim instead of he felt ashamed on being the citizen of that country whose teachers are teaching Muslims are terrorist, he was ashamed on being the lover of that country at the time when he was applying for jobs which is against the religion of Islam but his shameful feelings were not coming on his face, but these feelings and Kabir's spoken words from his pink lips and his blue eyes, filled with questions looking at his father innocently made Ahmed to take him in his hands and keep him very near to his chest and hold him "Ignore whatever your teacher said", Ahmed said, moving his hand in his son's hair "have you ever listen about Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him, who was he" he paused for a while, halt the movement of hand in Kabir's hair by him "he was a Muslim" he said a bit loudly "he didn't do any sin" he said benignly moving his hand in Kabir's hair "not only Muslims, others too like him".
"ok papa" Kabir, sitting on his father's lap and his father keep him on his chest, "but I don't want to go school tomorrow", Kabir said, he was sleepy.
"ok my dear" Ahmed replied devotedly, kissed on his head and keep on moving his hand in his hair as soon Kabir's eyes closed after some minutes past Ahmed slept too.
"Ahmed!" she exclaimed, her exclamation waked up him "why are you sleeping here, please go in room"
She said.
"no, there is okay" he said, yawning.
"you go and sleep there".
"Next day you'll have a pain in your back" she cared.
"nothing will happen" he relaxed.
"okay" she laughed, going in her room "what a great affection between father and son" and she slept.
---
"tomorrow we are going Switzerland to carry on my business" Shamir said , using laptop constantly.
"I am having world tour with you for years" she laughed, taking of her earrings, looking at him "sometimes you take me to England, sometimes turkey, I have visited approximately five countries this year.
---
"Ohhh" Ahmed relaxed, when he saw everything is alright, after waking up suddenly because of having nightmare. Kabir, sleeping in sitting position his head was on Ahmed's chest. Ahmed took him in his hand and put him on bed, kissed on his head. He left the room, went to drink water in kitchen. While he was drinking water,standing against the counter, he saw a coin sized black coloured element though the transparent glass from which he was drinking water.HHe stopped drinking water, put the transparent glass on counter and picked up the coin sized black coloured element. He opened it in his PC room because he was curious to know about with screw driver. He found lens of minute size and other important elements found in camera usually. He was amazed to know there are coin sized camera is present. He took off his glasses in astonishment. Now he realised to fight against America is become more difficult for him because they record each and every step of him and his family. He got hyper. He ran to another room to find out another camera. He made mess in the room but he found nothing except an outgrowth of the same colour as of the tiles, it was attached firmly to the floor. With the help of sharp silver coloured knife he pull out it. His sixth sense was right it was camera.
-
"Sir George!" jack called loudly
After finding out it was camera he hold his head hopelessly. He didn't understand that what he should do. He was sitting like this for hours and he didn't know when he fell asleep again.
-
He was in the centre, his parents were going away from him and he was going near to the jail, his wife was going very far away from him along with Kabir but suddenly he waked up when Sadia dab on his shoulder and called out his name “Ahmed”.

“Haan” ahmed sudden ad saw that everything “ohhh” he released tension when he saw everything is alright and realized that what he saw was a nightmare.

“what is it!” Sadia exclaimed when she saw study table full of mess and pieces of camera spread everywhere “now you are going to be a scientist after being a software engineer and journalist” she laughed while sitting on a chair made up of pure timber wood. Ahmed was sitting on a chair holding is head, “I have found two cameras from our house” , he  looked at her when she was laughing seriously. This sentence turned a her smile filled with euphoria into sudden and astonish face “yes, I am serious” he said to realize her that what he was saying is right. She stood at once and went in  TV lounge rapidly, she saw while standing at a one place but failed to find “Ahmed!” she called out his name loudly to ask him how was camera look like. She was nervous and hyper.

He came in lounge and ask her what happened.

“How does the camera look like?” she asked eagerly

Ahmed knew that her wife was unable to find out any solution of it and was in eager to find out any solution “it is small in size and fixed on the floor” he said while looking at her seriously
she went in bedroom by making a great voice of stepping, roamed in every corner of a room, while she was roaming she found something under her foot, she removed her foot and found an outgrowth on the floor exactly it was of the colour of a tile. She realized it was a camera. She tramped out of the room and searching for camera in lounge, lumbering in the lounge by her. Ahmed came out of the study when he heard her tramping. “You make my life difficult” she said very  slowly that’s why he was unable to understand what she was saying while looking at him. They both were standing at distance, “Sadia!” he stepped forward to come neat to her to console her “what are you saying” he asked while coming near to her “you make difficult for me to live” she said in a same low voice. He was still unable to listen what she was saying. He knew her wife was gloomed, depressed and hyper. He came near to her, try to console his wife who was lost in her thinking, “Sadia” he patted on her shoulder consolingly. “You make difficult for me to live” she crossed and expressed her melancholiness by her anger and stepped backward by her.

“Sadia, it is not” he tried to console her by speaking softly.

“Yes, it is, you make my life difficult “she yelled and expressed her gloominess which was reflecting from her eyes.

“you have proved that you are a typical Pakistani man who consider his wife as fool and himself genius” she yelled loudly.

“No, it is not” he said trying to calm her down.

“yes it is” she shouted

“Don’t speak loud, Kabir will wake up”, he said trying


 

 

 



© 2014 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
please comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I,m tired of the media blaming two billion peaceful, loving Muslims for the heinous acts of some mad and crazy men who are not but gangs and criminals. I hate also when they use God,s name instead of their crazy leader,s name. Excellent. ...:).....

Posted 8 Years Ago


Irenic

8 Years Ago

..................:)............
Sami Khalil

8 Years Ago

:)................
Sami Khalil

8 Years Ago

:)................

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
1 Review
Added on February 17, 2014
Last Updated on February 17, 2014
Tags: Sadia, Ahmed, difficult


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic