Reason

Reason

A Chapter by Irenic
"

It is the continuation of the previous chapter which depicts what the character had. I hope you will enjoy it.

"

How they met in one of the art gallery when they were studying in different local universities of UK-out of Pakistan and soon they fell in love at first sight. They came close and closer to each other and in the end left with him, a sign of illegitimacy and this is what she remembered as she saw him when no one had seen him at that time.

 

On looking at her he remembered nothing because he didn’t know anything about her. For him she was a normal woman who has not any relations with him. But as he heard his name he- who was now 16 year old very good looking teenager, remembered how one night when she was young pretty lady dressed in sari in his childhood at the day of his 7th birthday he heard a yelling held between his parents

“Yeh tumhari aulaad hai, meri nahi gar hoti tou mera naam iskay naam k aagay hota” (He is your child, not mine otherwise there would be my name after his name)

-“par is ki paidaish mein hum dono ka haath hai” (But there is a hand of both of us in his birth)  

“Main is ki maa nahi hoon, tum is k baap ho ya nahi it is up to you jo karna hai karo phaikna hai phaiko pyaar karna hai pyaar karo main badnami nahi she sakti” (I am not his mother, its upto you whether you are his father or not, do whatever you want to do with him throw him or cajole him but I cant tolerate my insult)

-“Theek hai, after all you are a daughter of Lt. Colonel Amir Baksh, so what can I expect from you kyun ke soldiers apne aap ke saath nahi apni khwaishaat ke wafadaar hotay hain jahan khwaishaat poori huin wahin wafadaari khatam hui” (Okay,   after all you are a daughter of Lt. Colonel Amir Baksh, so what can I expect from you bcause soldiers aren’t faithful to themselves they are faithful to their desires once their desires are fulfilled their faithfulness come to an end)

Her anger, annoyance came in his mind with which she looked at him and marched away from the room at that day and once that came in his mind and the story ended in his mind he ran into the house-house or a palace.

He ran upstairs in his room. Once again his mind left with repeating the film that took place in his past cycling in his mind. His years toddlers which he spent with him ca,e in his mind which were then flushed out by the thought of his early teenage which he spent in that same house where he spent his childhood came in his mind. He was running fast upstairs. Tears were running down. And he reached at his room. He opened the door. Taking deep breaths and walked in the room.

“Papa, papa papa”, his own shouting which he used to give out in his childhood came in his mind when he was stepping forward to sit on his bed. How he used to run in the lounge to find where he was came in his mind. How he looked at that time came in his mind. His light brown and golden hair came in his mind which were on his fair and white cute face having red cheeks, small bright eyes, small nose and light pink little on it, he remembered.                                                              

“Haan Papa ki jaan kaisa hai”(How is the dear of Papa), his voice came in his mind. His steps came in his mind stepping forward to cajole him. His white properly ironed kurta shalwar came in his mind which he used to wear afterall he was a man of country. His smile came in his mind. How he knelt down in front of him and took his face in his hands came in his mind and he sighed with pain as he remembered all of this his yell “Ahh” came out and he hided his face with his hands. Tears were running down at pace from his eyes protected by rimless glasses. He was literally crying. He was weeping.

“Papa main ne yeh banaya, papa main ne woh banaya” (Papa I have made this, I have made that)
“Papa aap ne mera woh kyun liya, it was my favourite one” (Papa why did you have taken my that one, that was my favourite one)
-“Haan tou main us k badle mein kuch dey bhi tour aha hoon” (Yeah so I am giving you something in return), that were the normal words which he remembered  he used to blurt out in those days when he used to wear shorts and argument with him on his small inventions which he used to take from him while he was sitting on the dining table’s honourable seat and he was standing as a cute little toddler in front of him and he as usual tried to compensate his loss with a little packet so that he would be happy and sunlight too was welcomed in their house. As he remembered more, he wept more.

“Papa yeh bohat kahata hai, ouch ouch ouch”, how he hold his neck as he felt pain in that area when he had it when he was just 8 years old he remembered and cried out. Tears were falling on his shirt. He was literally in pain.

“see Jameela sun is talking to me, he is saying I am very cute like him”, how he used to lie on the big dark wooden swing looking up from his eyes having very huge dark circles down his eyes on his cute face which was getting fade gradually at the sky out of the roof and expressing his thoughts to his maid-an old lady who used to cry for him, in his unconsciousness.


He was bending down as the pain increased; tears were shed more and more.  He was remembering how a sigh of relief he felt as he swallow it, as it ran down from his neck into stomach and he sat with relaxation and didn’t even know what is happening. He was remembering what he had become in all of this, a boy or a guy who was bullied in school by others. He was remembering what he said to him at the age of 12 when he realized that all of those sittings and cajoling from other women came in his house at night for enjoyment with him was nothing just a normal day tragic event, harassment and nothing  “Main puri dunya ko jaa kar bataoon ga k aap ne meray saath kiya kiya hai” (I will tell it to the whole world what you have done with me). He remembered what he had done in the response of it. He remembered from which he had suffered. He remembered how tightly he was locked in a room for months that he could not step out of the room that is why he was out of school he was away from everything. And because of that fear he was even sent to prison with false reason and the reason was he is behind one of the drug smuggling among children in one of the school.

He remembered how he was overdosed with it and left with being in coma for a year being in between life and death. He remembered how he was in vegetative state and who was there with him when he was suffering, no one. He remembered the days in rehabilitation centre.

He was remembering and crying. He uncovered his eyes from glasses. He uncovered his face from his big fair hands and long and thin fingers. He was lost for him. he was hopeless for him. he was a loser for him. His index finger and thumb of left hand were at the corners of the eyes. He didn’t want to suffer anymore. He didn’t want to go anywhere. He was remembering how he came back in his normal from the time when he was thrown on the road in the state of being drug overdose to the time when he was sitting on the bed remembering all of that events for others and normal life for him and the finger and thumb coming closer and as they collide he looked up and blurt out “Main yahan se kaheen nahi jaaon ga” (I will not go anywhere from here) and moved his right hand down to eyes to dry up the tears. And he wore his glasses back. And as he wore his glasses back the door opened with sudden and he suddenly stood up from his place and moved at corner at once.

The door was opened by her with sudden. She was the 17 year old daughter of someone who sent her and her brother to the house when that someone was being informed about him to look for him because he was called by them.

She-the innocent, 5.9 feet tall, beautiful girl having oval face on which almond eyes long nose and pink average lips were there along with jet black long hair tied in band as high pony dressed in very light pink and peach kameez and Shalwar having thread embroidery on kameez, left with open mouth as she looked at him. For her he was around 6 feet tall, having light brown and dark brown well trimmed hair, square shaped face having fair complexion, big small round and protruding eyes which were opened wide due to shock, long nose and little hum at the beginning of the nose, average pink lips, long neck, cylinder like physique, long rod-like hand fair hands having long  and thin fingers and thumb and long legs with very thin laps dressed in white shirt on which he wore black and white open check shirt and blue rough jeans. She was stepping forward but stopped as she came in front of him but they both were standing at a great distance and said with hesitation “Aap ko..” (You are..)

He was shocked as she entered in the room.  Firstly he was afraid. He was afraid to come downstairs in front of everyone because he knew what would be going to happen. And she was shocked to find him in such sate, in the state of afraid and frightened. And because of his being shocked she was left with speaking with hesitation speaking with confusion because he was afraid of the thought that he might not suicide andhe left with hearing “Aap ko..” (You are..).

 

 

 



© 2016 Irenic


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Irenic
Please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. I liked the set-up of the story and the proper description. The chapter allowed the reader to feel the situation of movement to the new home. I liked the thoughts and the ending. Good characters and description of life kept my attention. Thank you dear friend for sharing the amazing chapter.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 23, 2016
Last Updated on July 23, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic