extension

extension

A Chapter by Irenic

…..said with hesitation. But that hesitation was not due to fear it was due to coming on normal again. “Chalo theek hai beta, jaisi tumhari marzi”(okay fine, its up to you), on hearing he will come, he was glad and smiled in response and to felt him more relax and comfortable which he was not feeling he said that its his choice whether he has to come with him and kids or not.

After saying he stepped out of his room and call his kids to come out “Chalo beta neeche chalo” (Come kid, come down). As they both stepped out with serious and a bit confuse faces that what to do and how to do, he put his hands on their shoulder, showing a bit excitement on his faces to bring them on their normal mode while saying “So walk forward kids” and the three of them started walking forward with silence on their faces but he was showing a bit excitement by still holding their shoulder with bent back a little. While they both were looking here and there especially when they walked downstairs and walking on the ground floor to go out in the lawn to attend funeral for which they came there. At that time they were looking at right and left of the house. They were quite impressed of it. He of them was looking at right side where was a long dining table-made of glass and copper colored wood, and a big, dark brown and wooden chest of drawers placed behind the chairs of dining table while she was looking at left side where the pictures of him and his paternal uncle were hanging on the wall and some were placed on the chatter of drawers. Most of them were the pictures of his childhood in which he was either sitting with his father in his arms or tightly pressing his pet fluffy grey and white dog or puppy in his cute little arms or either sitting on the bench in lawn under the blue sky or either lying on swing hanging in the lounge or either hugging his toys and robots tightly to his chest.  Soon his eyes turned at left side and began to look at his pictures. They both were looking with astonishment. And they began to look with more astonishment as their father left them to go out by themselves when his phone rang as he went at one the corner to talk to him. They both were saying in their hearts while moving forward “How cute he was in his childhood! What hair he had in his past, golden and brown like English!, what a colour of his skin, complete white, what a beautiful and cute eyes, small nose, and pink lips he had on square little face on the the thin little cute body”.

They soon went out.

   -

While he was walking to go downstairs, he was remembering that. What was that?

When everyone were standing in the lawn to attend his funeral but  there were some of the men-dressed formally, were standing near the very small wooden gate-having long pieces of light brown wood side by side from which servants are allowed to enter only, doing their working on the papers supported by file. All of them came near to him and the one standing, working on the papers writing something on papers asked him "Where is Mr. Faraz Hussain", he asked him while working on papers.
His hand stopped writing as he heard his reply and that reply was "Kon Faraz Hussain?" (Who Faraz Hussain?), he questioned him in response with unawareness because he did not listen that name before.
 In return he looked up stopped his hand to write and asked "What is your relation with Mr. Hussain Babur, aap unke kiya lagtay hain"; he asked with straight lips and narrowed eyes because rays of sun were striking at his face.
"We were siblings, hum dono bhai hain, we were brothers", he responded. He responded normally.
"Then why you don't know about him, anyways he is the son I mean Mr. Faraz Hussain is the very first son, an eldest and illegitimate son of  Mr Hussain Babur and Ms. Farkhanda Baksh", he was astonished of his being unaware about him because of which he left him with a question and to face his interrogative expressions but then on seeing his embarrassment coming on his face in the form of silence he changed the topic with anyways and looked down to write while answered the question too by himself to inform him.
He nodded. He said okay. From outside he said okay but from inside he was not okay he was shocked to hear it. He was feeling embarrass on himself that how he can be so unaware of what is going in his brother's life.

"So please call him, I think he is house", on seeing him still standing near them, the one standing in centre looked up at him and asked to call him because he thought he would call him but he didn't, instead of calling he was standing there in front of them.
He nodded "yeah" and turned around to walk away. On walking towards his wife, he called his teenager kids "beta go in that house and you will see there a boy of almost your age so call him to come downstairs out of the house in lawn”.
They both went into the house to call him and he went towards her-standing near the rows of fence with folded hands.

 



© 2016 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on July 30, 2016
Last Updated on July 30, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic