Obscure

Obscure

A Chapter by Irenic

They both went into the house to call him and he went towards her-standing near the rows of fence with folded hands, and asked “Aap ke aur Hussain k kitey bachay hain, how many kids do you and Hussain have?”, that time he didn’t ask with being piety and softly, he asked coldly and seriously after all it was the most sensitive topic which was not brought to light and it should be brought.
“teen, three kids we have”, and she �" who was once 20 year old young woman and that day 36 year old woman who was one the most important person in the funeral, understood that he knew everything then.
“Aur kon sa chupa hua hai, who is hidden “, firstly he spoke in low volume that consist of anger when he said in Urdu and soon his voice went high, he yelled a bit that only she could listen when he repeat the sentence in English.
“Pehla, first one”, she said rolling pupil of her eyes up and then down, after all she could not face him because she did wrong.
“Aur aap ussay Hussain k haath chor kar aa gai, and you have left him in the hands of Hussain”, he yelled. Although he yelled in a low volume but he yelled and took a breth with anger when he repeated the sentence in English.
“Shair ko apne auhday ki fikar hoti hai, chunti ko nahi, A lion worries about his status and an ant doesn’t “, she uttered. She uttered in a low volume but straight forwardly.
“I salute to your army one fever”, he clapped with sarcasm. And laughed too. And then walked away from that place into the house.

 



© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting encounter between these two and then asking private questions denote they knew each other well. Your writes are straightforward and sincere. Kudos

Posted 6 Years Ago


Irenic

6 Years Ago

Thank you sooo much :)
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

You are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Added on July 30, 2016
Last Updated on July 30, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic