Statements

Statements

A Chapter by Irenic
"

Its the continuation of previous chapter.

"

And she took some pictures away from the drawer or the memories he  dreamt to remain for the whole time was shattered.

 

And he marched out of the house. Every eyes of every person was on him either in shock or in astonishment. The car was in front. The door of back seat was being opened by the driver on seeing his master coming very seriously towards the car.

“Miss Farkhanda Baksh and you Mr. Kashif Babur have to come to the family court” lawyers from the family court present there uttered.

They were seated in the car provided by family courts to them to come along them. And the cars ran behind the house at pace.

-

“According to will and the policy of Pakistan Lower Courts’ Family Court, Mr. Faraz Hussain Jehangiri has to live with his biological mother, Miss Farkhanda Baksh for 6 years”, people were present, Faraz was present, Farkhanda was present and Kashif was present in fact his kids and wife were present too. Judge was present sitting a head giving announcement and lawyers were listening the decision only.

“Your honour, I cannot keep him with me, He has spent his life with his biological father Mr. Hussain Babur. And he is not a good man. So what kind of a person he would be, I have no idea. I have other kids too. So I don’t want to have any influence of him on my two innocent kids”, these were the words of Miss Farkhanda Baksh which left the heart of all to skip their beat in shock that how can someone say like this about her own son. But they all didn’t know that her past was her ego or souce of her ego.

“I will keep him with me, meray bhai ka beta mera beta hi tou hai” (I will keep him with me; my brother’s son is my son), Kashif could not tolerate such stone hearted personality of her. After seeing her when she was speaking, his anger ran through the nerves at pace. He turned to look at juge and uttered with incarnadine eyes.

“I don’t live with any of you, I am not a public property, k kisi ne kaha main nahi raakhoon tou dusra kahaay hum rakhlay ge, main ek insaan hoon” (I am not a public property, I will not live with any of you that someone says we will not keep him so other says I will keep him), these were his words. On seeing and on listening his blood ran through arteries in pace flooding his eyes with incarnadine. But that incarnadine was hidden behind the corners from his eyes. He turned around to look both of them and uttered straightly.

“And for God’s sake, main aap ko kitni martaba keh chukka hoon that I can live on my own, Main akela reh sakta hoon” (And for God’s sake, I have told told may times that I can live on my own, I can live alone). He was literally angered by all of that. He turned to look at judge letting his right hand to rest on his table, he said.

“If you have remember very well Mr. Faraz Hussain so you would know that in which state you were for previous three years in hospital”, But judge could not pass judgement on the basis of the calculation of emotions he had to and has to pass judgment on the basis of the calculations done by intellect and intelligence or brain. He informed what he didn’t want him to be…

“Kya hua tha issay” (What had happened to him), although he didn’t know anything about him but when he came to know that there was someone of his family named Faraz his heart made a division of a piece and named t to him. And that’s why he asked with sudden as he heard that he was in hospital for 3 years.

“He was----“, judge was going to answer but interrupted…

“Aap kon hotay hain jan nay walay”(Who you are to be informed), he interrupted, Mr.Faraz hUssain interrupted. He flooded out hi anger in front of all. He yelled.

“Tumhara Chahcha, your uncle”, he could tolerate and he was tolerating at that that time that’s why he spoke boldly but not yelled

“Kon chacha kaisa chahcha, aap ko tou mera naam tak nahi maloom tha aaj maloom hua hai, in fact aap ko yeh bhi nahi maoom that I really exist in this world” (What uncle, which uncle, even you don’t know my, you had known it this day, today in fact you even don’t know that I really exist in this world), but Faraz proved his yelling were justified when he realized him what he was for him., when he realized him what was reality.

“Atleast akelay nahi, tou main hostel main reh loon gay a inhi ke saath rehne de, he is oour faithful servant” (okay don’t allow me to live alone, so I can live in hostel or allow me to live with him, he is our faithful servant for years), he turned to judge and said.

“I will not live with any of them atleast for a day and for a night”, he further said and turned around and marched away from the centre or from the distance between the two groups one at right one at left.

-

The car was running behind the court. He was sitting in that car. He was thinking his words “How can you talk to my father like this, zaban sambhal kar baat karo, tum aisay baat nahi kar sakte insay”(How can you talk to my father like this, control your tongue to talk, you cannot talk to him like this) and he remembered his own words “You stay out of it”. And then he said to him “They expect me to do this and this they didn’t know that when there is day then there is a ----

-

“So the hearing will take place ---”

 

 



© 2016 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
the statement in inverted commas are in roman Urdu and statements in brackets are in English.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on August 4, 2016
Last Updated on August 4, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic