Race

Race

A Chapter by Irenic
"

The opening of prologue ends and the story begins.

"

Clouds came out to see and sun came out to shine very brightly as it could on the sky to test the speed of athletes standing on their respective positions under it on the land by giving them heat so much but it’s mostly going towards the guy standing in corner more than other who was in blue shirt and trouser, representing his college, Daffty institute of learning.
Sweat was on the face of every athlete who was in the ground standing with bented back and hands and feet on the ground but one leg behind the other. The audience was sitting with excitement above the ground on their seats which were placed in box like area which was established around the ground because they were the students supporting the athlete of their college or school.
On the brown ground there was a table whose near there were three chairs on which three judges were sitting and on the table was a golden immense trophy for a winner. To be the holder of the trophy was the mission of every competitor.
Eyes on red ribbon tied in straight line by the two pillars at a distance of 1 km.
"Ready! Steady! On your mark, get set! Go", the same announcement made by the speaker and the race means the noise of running feet was being listened by audience but it wasnot stopped  the race and th speed increased their excitement and supporting nature, made them to shout their representative's name.
"Furqan, Furqan!"
"Rahul! Rahul!"
"Imran! Imran!"
The students of different schools cheering and shouting their representative's name with excitement and eagerness. They were standing and cheering.
The students of Daffty Institute was not behind they were too present in Moin Khan Academy to support their representative who was dressed in light blue shirt and trouser to represent his school.
"Fajahad! Fajahad!", the group was shouting the name with excitement and hopefulness. They were standing holding a chart on which a slogan was written which they were shouting "Jeete ga bhai Jeete ga, Daffty Hamara Jeete ga!" (Our Daffty will win).
Seven out of 20 were near the ribbon, filled with sweat, running with speed and stuck eyes on ribbon.
The boy in blue showed his wisdom instead on staring ribbon he speed up himself without looking other when he saw the ribbon near to him which motivate him to run speedily. That ribbon's providing motivation increased not only the speed of his running but the movement of hands too.
"I will win", the words came in his mind and he came very near to ribbon which motivated him more he speeded more and hug the ribbon to his chest firstly which brought smile and switched on the panting mode of him. . He tied off the ribbon with opened hands and smile earlier than others. He was beyond others. His supporters stood suddenly "hurrah". The smile and laughter came on their faces.
He breathed heavily after running.
"Jeet gaya bhai jeet gaya humara Fajahad jeet gaya" (Our Fajahad has won), the excitement of them that is Farah and some other students on winning of their school couldn't be measured.
"So put your hands up for our winner of today's race Fajahad Hussain", the judge announced on stage by setting a smile on his face. Judge standing on stage asking him to come up by the action of hands. He smiled lazily, lying on the ground. He was breathing heavily. He  came on stage. Other two came up on stage. His handshake with all of them which was sweetened so much as if it was dipped in water.
He was given a trophy by a judge to which he looked with amazement that he won again was his thought which came in his mind and without halting his emotions of happiness he kissed it with great feelings of victory.
His kissings brought laugh on faces of not only his supporters but others too in fact judges and speaker laughed too. But the laughing of his supporters could be heard more properly because they were standing near the stage. Their feeling of victory was seen when his dear hugged the ribbon to his chest with delight of being the first to do this.
Their laugh was full of emotions especially the emotions of Farah who stood with delight suddenly when he saw her brother hugging the victory to his chest from her seat with amazementtoo her hands raised for clapping with sudden expressions and her expressions prominent when she exclaimed "Hurrah!". Her laugh was quiet girlish when she saw him with satisfaction decent action and sibling bonding, kissing his trophy with delight.
The chapter of the story of Dafftians ended with Hip! Hip! Hurrah! And the celebration of victory.

              ---



© 2016 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on August 16, 2016
Last Updated on August 16, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5