Further

Further

A Chapter by Irenic

Next day they were at principle's room. They were really standing like human beings, very dutifully and respectfully. "So your section can go to picnic if you win the match of football against daffourth-obe of the leading teams of our learning centre", she said.
"Okay", they all nodded and went out.

Yhe school and college was over the students were roaming around and enjoying with their friends but Fajahad's friends were tense. They were looking for Fajahad. "Kiya hua Fajahad mila" (have you all found Fajahad) Farhan jumped in them and asked while having ice cream.  "Kiya" (what!), he gave an ice cream in Abbas' s hands and started giving order go here go there andwhen somebody adked why he was doing this so he replied "Fajahad is coaching us man". They ran here tey ran there to find him and finally found him. Where? At peons' area enjoying tea and chig wag with all of them. This ignited them and they ran in that area and beat him hardly yeliing "football kon sikhaye ga" (who will teach football)

After a gap they had a match on saturday. They won it. 

 

“Pata nahi woh pura din akelay kamray mein kyun baitha rehta hai” (I don’t know why he sits alone in the room all day long), throwing ball towards the walls and catching it and then throwing it again and this went on. He was sitting in almost lying position in his sister’s room situated beside his room on first floor of bungalow and uttering such words in afternoon of Saturday after winning the match when he came back home with cheering out loud and after freshen up.
“Yeah I agree”, Farah uttered while seemed to be busy in her homework.
“That’s why I planned a movie”, with sudden he bought his face near her side pose face to frighten her and said loudly and she left with as he shouted “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh” and all her book fall down from her hands. She then dabbed him with pillow many times and he was laughing and when she saw him that he is still laughing and nothing effects him he left left with tiredness. “Acha mujhe disturb naa karna, I am sleeping” (Okay now don’t disturb me, I am sllepin) and he laid down.

“Aap bhi bahir aa jao, we are watching movie right now” (You come outside too in lounge, we are watching movie right now), he was standing at his brother’s room’s door on which he knocked and then opened it.
“Acha aata hoon” (Okay I am coming), he agreed.

Faraz, Nida, Farah and Fajahad were all sitting on sofas placed in corner in right angle of the lounge with eyes of all fixed on TV fixed in front of the sofas on wallshaving popcorns in Nida’s hands and orange and pineapples’ peel in Farah’s hand being shared by Farah and Fajahad.
“May be he is thinking something” for Farah the movie was quiet boring that’s why she stood before its completion. And when stood to go in her room she found Faraz looking down with his back bending downwards and arms resting on his laps and fingers are in each other between the two fingers in space.
“May be he is thinking about something”, his wife had the same thought which his sister had. And she too walked away in her room.

“Chalo finally its ended”, he overwhelmed while looking up in overwhelming. But further continued “Aur tu bata kaisi lagi” (And you tell me how is it), he patted Faraz and after finding no answer in return his laugh and smile came to fade, his neck which was resting on the head of the sofa came to come back at his normal position. He called out his name “Faraz”. His neck straightened and his smile faded. He sat straightly, dabbed him once again while calling out his name but he didn’t respond. He moved his hand in front of his eyes from top to bottom but he still didn’t respond. He was now worried that what happened to him why he is not responding. He jumped down on the floor. He knelt down, hold him from arms calling out his name again and again sayin “Fraz kiya hua hai, bol tou sahi hua kiya hai” (Faraz what happened to to, please say something that what happened to you). What happened to him he didn’t know. His blood fastened in flowing many times when his head was shaked towards left side, right side and sometimes behind suddenly, started shouting “Bhabbi, bhabbi” and trying to control him calling out his name “Faraz, Faraz” and phoned his cousi “Aray Ali tere ghar k paas jo doctor ussay humaray ghar la tou” (Ali bring the doctor who lives near you at my house with you). After cancelling the call he still found him with shaking head here and there. Nd then he realized he was notin such stated he could speak. “Kiya hua hai isay” (What happened to him), she ran out of her room to the corner of the lounge and left with shock and worry when saw him with shaking head in unconscious. “Kain sar mein dard tou nahi” (Hasn’t he pain in head and brain), she blurt out and started massae on his head and after taking a wet towel she massage with it on his neck towards spinal cord or the starting of vertebral column. “Allah ka shukar tu aagaya, Faraz ki tabiyat bohat kharab hai, aur bol bhi nahi pa raha, pata nahi kiya hua wa hai isay, bata bhi tou nahi hai kuch, pura din kamrey mein rehta hai, main kiya karoon” as Ali entered with doctor in the house Fajahad stood with instant taking a sigh of relief and uttered with complete tiredness that he could see his brother in such state of unconscious. He was getting emotional or emotionally weak at that time when Ali asked “Kiya hua hai, sub kairiat tou hai” (What happened, is everything alright).

He injected some medicines from injection though his hand in his body and hold his neck from back and pressed it lightly. And he was now unconscious completely. His head fall down on his laps gradually. “Thori der baad inhe hosh aajaye ga” (He will become conscious after sometime), he said after injecting medicines. “Par hua kiya hai issay” (But what happened to him), Fajahad asked the doctor. “Drasal inhe maigrain hai isiliye inki halat aisi hogai thi, kisi neurosurgeon k paas jana hoga” (Actually he has maigrain that’s why he was in such state, he has to go to any neurosurgeon for check up), he replied in return and left the house.

“Chal yaar main bhi chalta hoon, issay bolna Allah ke wastay neurosurgeon k paas chala jaye” (Okay so iam going now too, and asked to go to for check up to neurosurgeon for Allah), Ali handshake with Fajahad  and left for his house.

“Allah tera shukar, aaj tou nafil paroon ga, waqai eeman taaza hogaya hai aaj mera, salay tu ne tou dara hi diya tha”, he was sitting near him infront of him on floor against the centre table with one lap pressing against his stomach on whose support his one hand’s fingers and palm was on his face and eyes while other leg was straight when he heard the coughing of Faraz and took a sigh of relief.

 



© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on August 24, 2016
Last Updated on August 24, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic