New!.........

New!.........

A Chapter by Irenic

A new girl or a new bae of some has arrived. Her footstep took the eyes of every guy and girl too at her face in which there were eyes, shining with…..a kind of over confidence.

“Whats your name”,
-“Zoya Ibrahim”, and the chains in bracelet or different stones hanging on the bracelet tinkled and long and wide eyes beautified by her long eye lashes narrowed, the hump of her nose raised too a bit, and smile widened on her long face having round chin jaw line which appears to be sharp.

"Abay nahi yaar aisa nahi ho sakta"(it cant be my friend)

-"may be he did it just for a day so teachers may not take him a bad one"

The two of guys said standing in their uniform when third one said something different which they could not sallow.

"Chal theek hai aaj tou waisay bhi sub ko wahan se jaana hai you pata chal jaye ga" (its okay my friend my friend after all we all have to go from there today so it will come to know is it true or not), one of the two ended the friendly argument which was getting worse and went in their lines to stand for assembly.The lines or queues were passing from the small gate into their respective classes either upstairs or at that floor and there was a prefect ,I mean Mr. HAP, after all today was the perfect beginning of his rule and all the students of school and college were supposed to go from there because it was the order and what they saw and from what they went through "Line se bahir niklo, shoes are not polished" (Come out of line, shoes are not polished).

And they were seeing what:

"Line sey bahiir niklo, shoes are unpolished" (come out of line, shoes are unpolished).

His friends and fellows left with looking each other shockingly and asking each other "isay kiya hohaya hai!" (What has happened to him!)?. And finally then their number came and they too came out of line even though they were begging but in whisper "Abay Faji humein tou chor dey, tere jigar hain" (o dear Faji leave us man, we are you liver and hearts).

But he didn't listen. And, no one, that day could not be saved from his hands.

"Tum bhi niklo"(you too come out)

-"but why, after all I am new", while looking at nails whether they are filed or not the victim replied.

"Phir bhi tumhein bahir aana hoga" (but still you have to come out).

-"uffff" (the vict irritayion stryching neck up and beating feet on ground but came out when our HAP showed him eyes and then came out straightly and silently)

"Ground k bees chakar lagao" (take 20 rounds of ground), that was the punishment he gave to them who were taken out of line but he asked the new student, a fresh man "aur tum new bee yahan aao" (and you new bee come here).

"Aur yeh lo, Its a code of conduct or booklet of rules and regulations" (and take it, its code of conduct or booklet of rules and regulations) and further continued while the new bee began to walk to admin office "waisay by the way what's your name? "

The new bee stopped and turned around to see him and replied "Zoya Ibrahim".

-

"Neurosurgeon k paas gaya, nahi, tou bus tu andar nahi aasakta"(have you gone to neurosurgeon, no,  then you can't enter in house), he was completely ready for reception of his one of the relative from paternal side and standing near the gate holding two halves of the gate from stand, not letting his bug bro to come in because he did not go for check up and began to close to the door on his face but sudsenly he took out his face from between the two doors and continued "tujhe kitni baar kaha tha check up karwa ley par nahi tou bus ab meri taraf se bhi nahi" (how many times did I ask you to go for check up but you you didn't so now from my side the answer is no) and he bangee the door on his face.

"Haan Nida yaar gate khulwao tou Fajahad andar aanay hi nahi dey raha is la bachpana khatam hi nahi hota" (yup Nida, please open the gate, Fajahad is not opening it, his childishness never comes to end), he phoned her who was herting ready for reception. She in return could sense his irrittion and anger which he was hiding with his sophisticated manerism having a touch of casual behaviour. "Haan haan main abhi khulwati hoon" (yeah yeah I ask some one to open the gate), she responsed very well that he felt a certain kind of satisfaction.

She was getting ready when he entered in the room and she stood straight with a certain kind of astonishment and he too was looking at his wife with certain astonishment dressed up in plain royal blue sari made of silk, her brown hair which she coloured were opened to whom she straihhtened, her hands had kaaras of golden colour and a simple ring of a stone in a finger, wearing mascarra and kajal on eyes which made her eyelashes and eyes look wider and je left with saying "bohat pyaari lag rahi ho" (you are looking very pretty) and she smiled in return and thanked.

He came out of washroom after being ready while putting shirt inside his pant for shirting and on the other hand looking at her who  was still standing infront of dressing table, having big mirror attached to it, applying eye-shadow on her wise and big eyes beautified by long eyelashes of copper and blue colour which matched with her sari and copper coloured shoes the most, after all they were some how still included in the list of newly wed couple, and he on the other hand got ready in minutes. And sat on the bed's end and looking at her wirh his widened lips and round eyes.

"Chalein " (now do we go?), after applying lipstick on pink and reddish type shade on her wheat and whitish face's lips chapping it she turned left to look at him and asked.

"Haan, main tou tyar hoon tumhara hi intezaar tha" (yeah I am already ready waiying foe you to get ready), he said while standing up from bed and putting his phone in pocket, appearing so tall in front of her because of having six feet and four inch tall height in front of five feet and eleven inch tall woman; white because of having fair complexion; appearing to have golden and brown type shade of hair and light pink thin lips and square face with perfect v shaped jawline and chin of round shape and pointed end as well as rod like thin and flat white hands along with long thin fingers and long legs  with thin laps. "Acha" (okay), she laughed appearing not less than him in beauty. Her wheat colored face, her wide and big slightly round eyes beautified by long eyelashes, long nose, thin lips, brown hair, long face of oval shape and her thin physique made her to look pulchritudenous.

And they walked out of the room, closing the door behind. Who, afcourse Faraz.

-

Some of men were sitting near the exit and entrance of wedding but not very that they would welcome, they were sitting at such position that the person who would enter could be ablw to look at them and they too could look at entering people.

Faraz, Ali and Kashif were some of them.

"Aur Faraz tu suna, sub kaisa jaa raha hai, yeh wali branch mein zyada maza aaraha hai ya US yaad aaraha hai" (And Faraz whats up? Are you enjoying more at this branch or missing Us one branch?), Ali-24 year old charismatic and flamboyant guy or owner of square face supported by by good jawline and pointed chin filled with almond shaped wide eyes along with bushy eyebrows, long humpy nose, wide lips, black well trimmed hair, normal sized hands and but long legs due to possessing good height of 5.10; asked him while sitting very relaxed fully on sofa like seat opposite to his father with back against the seat and legs very comfortably stretching long along with one of the hand resting on the borders of the seat and one resting on his stomach longitudinally.

"Business k point of view se maza aaraha hai aur yun bhi achi jaga hai"(I am enjoying here from business point of view and overall it is a good palce), he, who was sitting formally with his back somehow away from seat, legs were parted away, hands; ankles of every hand touching the the knee and arms running horizontally and fingers were connected to each other when replying him thoughtfully and loocked at him with round eyes having somehow thin and thick eyebrows of brown colour.

"Tum yeh sub choro aur khud ko kiya karna hai is k hawalay se Faraz se baat karo" (You leave all of this and talk to Faraz about what you want to do), Kashif- wise man and wise father of Ali, was worried about his son’s career who had not decided what he want to do and taking Faraz as the most intelligent person and progressing one, he told him while coming in between their conversation.

"Haan Ali batao koya baat karni hai" (Yeah tell what you want to do Ali), after listening his paternal uncle’s words he asked him in courtesy.

"Yar I want to do business", Ali replied, he was became a bit serious but saying casually while coming to sit in Faraz’s position.

"Bus done aaj se shuru kar do" (Okay, done, start it from now), after listening his words very thoughtfully while nodding he responsed widening his lip with the sense of to show his answer.

"But mujhe ready wala chahiye I dont want to go from zero to 100, warna kaisa lagay ga socho Kasif Babur ka beta thela laga kar ya kabari walay ki dukan ley kar baitha hai" (But I want already readied one, I don’t want to go from 0 to 100, otherwise how it looks that Kashif Babur’s son is runiing junk-dealer’s shop), Ali expressed his want.

"Tum...." (You…..), his thoughts were not digestible for Faraz- who achieved such a high and dignified position after so much hardwork and in return he was going to reponse him tightly but he interrupted.

"Dekh itni izzat se tu baat karay ga tou mujhe kuch bhi samjh nahi aaye ga, please informal thora sa" (See if you talk so formally and respectfully then I would not understand anything, please be informal a little), Ali in Faraz’s works ask him to give response to him more tightly.

"Tu Kashif Babur ka beta ho kar ek kabari ki dukan kholne se ghabrata hai aur main tou Hussain Babur ka beta ho kar bhi thela lagane se nahi ghabrata, once I had a shop of around this table size..." (You because of being the son of Kashif Babur afraid to open the junk-dealer’s shop and I being the son of Hussain Babur do not afraid to run a barrow, in fact once I had a shop of around this table’s size), and Faraz after getting permission to give a slap through words, so he really slapped him through words.

"Oh wow tou woh kab thi" (Oh, wow, so when did you have it), but Ali left everything on side and noticed what his cousin had in past.

"Yeh tera matter nahi hai, aur aaj is hall se bhi ziada bari inc. Hai" (It is not your matter, and today I have inc. larger than this hall), firstly he ignored his interest and excitement to know his past and then told him what he had then.

"Aur kiya baatein ho rahi hai, mujhe bhi batao" (And what you all are talking, tell me too), he-Fajahad, put his hands on his shoulder for dabbing and hold them and asked with eyes shining with excitement.

"Kuch nahi bus tumharay bhai ki tareefein k itne kum saalon mein he has become good businessman k businessman ki zubaan mein tou entrepreneur mana jata aur such poocha tou mere nazdeek yeh entrepreneur hi hai” (Nothing except admiring your brother that with short time period he has become a good businessman that he is regarded as entrepreneur in businessmen’s words and if you ask me so I would truly say that for me he is an entrepreneur), his paternal uncle replied very normally.

“Yeh tou hai” (Yeah it is), he agreed with his eyes closed  and shaking and he-Faraz was….


© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on September 4, 2016
Last Updated on September 4, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic