Shock at Destination and at Farewell

Shock at Destination and at Farewell

A Chapter by Irenic
"

Shock is felt and.....

"

At her with eyes kept on narrowing themand then suddenly turned towards students as she nodded and both turned their faces in opposite direction to each other and walked in opposite directions one towards girls and other towards boys.

Both were at corners one standing with the girls from which the line started and other in front of a boy on which the line ended and then both walked to the girl and boy on which the partition was came while passing through each of them and yelling “Now you get a chance to taste a dish named STRICT” and there he slapped tightly to a boy from where the line of boys started that his face ran down touching his elbow and there she slapped the girl to which line of girls ended so tightly that the ones who were remaining thinking “Is tinkay mein itni jaan hai, kiya!!” (Has this straw so much energy!!)

And all the girls and boys got tight slap from them, girls from Iqra and boys from more frightening person, Fajahad.

The all the girls were sent to stand near the stage while boys were sent by Iqra at other ground to take 18 rounds.

“Ab jogging” (Now jogging is to be done), Farah said while patting who was also among those JAHILS.
-“Main koi jogging nahi karron gee” (I will not do jogging), Zoya said who was still angry on him.
“Tumhari kon sunta hai, who wahi karega jo ussay hum say karwana hoga” (Who listens to you, he will do what he wants us to do)

“Start jogging, 18 rounds”, the order arose there.
-“We will not do your stupid jogging”, she became rash
“Tum bhi karo gee tumhara aba bhi karey ga!” (You will do jogging and you father will do it too!), and gave her such a frightening look that she did it.

The girls were taking rounds and panting while boys on the other hand were made to do another punishment which made all of them to say “Kiya!!!!!!!!” (What!!!!!!!!!!!) and Iqra inreturn while filing her nails said “Yes!!!!!, Dear JAHILS” and further continued “Now walk forward”, and took them to the class of toddlers and with the permission of their teachers took students out and stood them in front of each JAHIL and put their one foot on the small stood placed for each kid in front each JAHIL and then yelled “Now do it!” and bushes were seen rubbing over the shoes of each toddler. And after this she took them to the class of girls of matric, first year and second year and they polished their shoes too, facing embarrassment. Farhan ho was also among those JAHILS was left with ming blogging all around a typical south Asian thought in his brain “Men are ashraf ul makhlooqaat” when he was polishing shoes especially of girls and there somebody came in his fate who was teasing him with “Yahan par rehti hai” (There you need to do more polish this area is remaining) and he too gave him tight reply “Ziyada bag bag na karo” (Don’t speak too much!) and Iqra from other side cleared her throat and left her to go away.

Boys were even made to polsh the shoes of male teachers by standing outside the class of each classroom so that more shame they would feel.

Now girls time came to polish the shoes. And there she- argu lover, argued “I will not, that is enough”

“I am not asking you, idiot”

“acha chalo theek hai, jo jitney zor se chilay ga k saamnay wala hil jai tou uski baat maanaein ge” (Okay, who yells louder that a person to whomhe or she is shouting will be moved slightly by his yelling then his demand would be accepted)

She yelled from girls side. She was yelling and moving around him to make him move but he didn’t. half a minute was over and she failed to do. “Now my turn”, he said. and started to yell at her who was standing casually. And within ten seconds he yelled so loudly that she not moved slightly but she moved by his yelling too much that even her followers could not disagree. And then he started to move around her and yelling in the same shaking-somebody-from-his-place one pitch that every girl left open jawed while Jibraan-tall, black and slim guy having stylish beard according to latest fashion of his time  i.e 2009, who was passing by listened his yelling and saying “Oye hoye kiya gussa hai boss ka bilkul tikhi hari mirchi jaisa” (Oooh, what anger our boss has, jut like a spicy green chilli), but Fajahad listened him voice and said “Bohat teekhi mirchi yaad aarahi hai na, ja jamal bhai ki jaga jaa kar baith” (Arent you missing so much to spicy chillies, go and help Jamal bhai out in his work).

And he left with “Abay yaar, kiya bol diya main ne” (Ohh my god, what I have said to him!!) and further continued to him, begging him “Aray chor dey na Fajahad, Saima ka period hai, yani maths ka period hai, pata nahi hai kiya dian hai who” (Oh Fajahad leave me Man, it is Saima’s period it meas Maths period and you know how is she, a dian)
-“Aur tu us daian k period mein yahan tahal raha hai” (And you are ambling here in her period)

“No my brother I came here to wash my hands, quite firty ther are” , showing him his hands covered with blue ink in extranganza fashion style and walked to his class while looking down quickly.

“so you start your work” after all he was the winner hece as he went away from ground Fajahad took them to different classes of senior boys and made them to polish their shoes from 9 am to 12 pm under the scorching beam of sun.

And that’s why Farhan too got a chance to tease Farah because he got off from punishment along with other boys earlier than girls.  But clearing of the throat of Fajahad left their teasing away and silence near.

And after 12 they all were like while panting so hard and drinking whole bottles of water in one breathe “Mar jaaein ge par shoes roz polish kar k aayein ge” (we will polish our shoes at any cost whether we are dying)

“aur kaun Fajahad ki Shela ne…”

 



© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on October 17, 2016
Last Updated on October 17, 2016
Tags: shoes, polish, jogging, slapped, punishment

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic