locked!!

locked!!

A Chapter by Irenic

.....................thats what she replied of her question she asked in beginning at the time they were going back to their classes after doing all of their punishments!!!

  “Aaj kuttay ne bohat rulaya, issay tou Allah puchay ga”(Today this dog cried us all day long, Allah will ask him for this)
“Aur nahi tou kiya, had hoti hai, isay kiya, yeh khud tou lafanga hai, aur maths mein cheetah hai, ab maths ka kaam kaisay karein ge, aur oopar se jitna kaam choota hai uska kiya” (and this is not so ehat is it, he crossed the limits, he himself is rough neck and expert in maths, but we are not, so how will we do our maths work now, and all  of the work we missed today what about it!!)
“Yaar kaam tou ho jaye ga par is kuttay ne aaj thakaya bohat, hadiyan tor di hai meri” (oh the work would be done easily but this dog tired me a lot, he has broken my legs)

All where, everywhere, cursing was carrying away from others through air to FAJAHAD, some saying him
“dog”
so some
“Hitler”
and some
“Allah will ask him”

And when the school and college time was over and everyone was leaving for home, that time everyone was leaving and while walking outside to their respective van everyone slapping him and beating him.
and in his own van boys and girls were all yelling on him so terribly that he in the endstood up and “Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! What I have done is right, Kyun polish kar k nahi aaye!! mainey guarantee dee thi k tum sub ko bachaney k liye promise tor dun ga jo sub k saamne HAP bantay waqt kiya tha!!” (Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! What I have done is right, what didn’t you polish your shoes!!!!!Did I gurantee you that I would break the promise which I made on the day when I was becoming HAP just to save all of you), and everyone were stunned even Farhan too but he gulped out with straightened physique and face which was robotic like because of his yelling  “Its not a promise, its just a formality”, and then everyone started chorusing again “Aur nahi tou kiya, and this is not so whats it, Fajahad you take everything seriously”
And he replied “Whether it is formality or informality, promise is promise, because it is the matter of truth and false” and left the van because home was in front.

“Begum Sahiba aur choti begum visa k silsilay mein gai huay hain” (Madam and young Madam has gone for making visa), the peon told them as they both enetered in the house and found no one in the house except servants, peeons and maids cleaning the house and asked “Sub kahan hain?” (Where are all of them?)

“Okayyyyyyyy!!!!!”, fajahad exclaimed and ambled upstairs in his room and dropped strightly onto his bed and slept. While Farah too like this slept in the same way.

2 hours later, around 4 O’ clock at evening there was
“Abhi nahi, abhi nahi” (Not now, not now), in the room of Nawab Fajahad who was sleeping with front side of the body lying against the bed and yelling that he would not wake up now in his unconsciousness and further continued “but I have to go at Farhan’s place but before this I will come at your place Osama to play carom”.
Osama was a medical student who came from Lahore to Karachi to study medical from DOW university. He lived near Fajahad’s house in apartment of two rooms which his sister purchased as saving. And Fajahad had a good friendship with him since the day he came to Karachi and he saw him coming to live in this apartment. Osama had large carom board and hence he came to his apartment everyday normally to play carom with him. In fact he had so good friendship that Osama’s friends and cousins were his friends too and they all would have sleep over at least twice a month and long game of carom on weekends usually.
Fajahad woke up finally when he thought of Osama and Farhan in his sleep and changed clothes. But he didn’t found his shaving cream in his washroom and he thought might be his Faraz bhai has taken from his washroom which was not possible thus he ran downstairs in his room while whispering “Ek tou Faraz bhai ka kiya masla hai k meri hi shaving cream lay lete hain” (I don’t know what is the problem with Faraz bhai that he takes my shaving cream!) and further continued “Jaisay patani meri shaving cream mein heeray moti lagay hon” (As if there are diamonds and pearls in my shaving cream), but as he entered in the well furnished and modish washroom which cost around 10 lakh- everything of his washroom was of Malaysia. he found not any presence even of the shadow of his SHAVING CREAM on shelf which was above the large washbasin of white color fitted in wooden stand having deep lines on it of good width but below than mirror fitted in wall, thus he walked straight behind the curtains. Behind the curtains, there was a large bath tub which started from one end of the wall and ended at other end. It was white in colour having small cupboard above it in which some items were kept. He jumped in the bath tub and began to look for him cream in the cupboard.
While he was looking for his cream behind the curtains, he heard the sound of bang and turned and opened the curtains to see whats happening and he shouted “Farah!!” when he saw her closing the door which was on closing could not be opened again because it needed to be mended and he ran towards it passing though the bathroom commode to stop her from closing but the door was closed finally. And he left with “Pagal ladki yeh tum ne kiya” (What you have done mad girl!!), he was shaking her back and forth by holding from shoulders due to which she felt shock and jerk and hence her eyes were opeed and said “Kiya hua” (What happened)
-“Kuch nahi Farah begum, hum dono lock hogaye hain. Ek tou tumhe kitni martaba aha hai k kamre ka darwaza band kar k soya karo par nahi main kyun darwaza band kar k soon mujhe darr lagta theek hai samjh aata hai k bachi ko darr lagta bhooto se par din mein konsa booth tumhe aake khaaye ga aur by the way kis bhoot kismet phhoti hai k jo tumhe aakay khanay ki karay ga, pagal thori na hai” (Nothing Farah begum we are locked up in this washroom! How many time have I told you to close the gate of your room before going to bed but you always like “Why do I close the door before going to bed?” so okay we understand that a little girl is afraid of ghosts but which ghost will come at daytime to eat you and by the way which ghost has such a lousy fate that he appears to eat you! Is he mad that he comes to eat you!!!)
“Yeh sub tumahri waja se hua hai directly aur indirectly, na tum shoes polish karwat, na main chirti, na main chirti tou na main gussay mein aati aur ghar aakar soti, aur na phir chal k yahan aati aur darwaza band hota” (It is because of you directly or indirectly, if you would not made me to polish shoes so I would not get angry nor get slept at noon, nor walked to here in unconsciousness nor closed the gate nor we get locked), she bumped her foot on his foot very hardly and then yelled emotionally firstly that it was all happened because of him but then she carried on in lower volume looking down but as the words were progressing she was raising her fce to look him angrily and then in the end she said that she would then not sleep at home and ultimately did not come there and locked over there very loudly.
-“Meri waja se woh bhi directly ya indirectly yani no confirmation, tou kaan khol kar sun lo ye sub meri waja se nahi tumhari waja se hua hai who bhi DIRECTLY kyun agar tum shoes polishi kar k jaati tou na main tumhe saza deta, na tumhein shoes polish karne parte, na maar khaani parti, na gussa aata, na soti, na neend mein yahan tak chal kar aati aur na hum dono band hotay” (Because of me and that is to directly or indirectly it means you are not confirmed then listen to me with open ears of your that it was did not come about because of me all of this was happened because of you DIRECTLY, if you came to college with polish shoes then you would not get punishment neither you polish shoes nor get a tightly slap, in return you not get angry nor take sleep after coming back and ultimately you would not come here and locked both of us), he said. Firstly he interrogatively said that did he really did that and he said that interrogatively making his eyes narrow and squeezing his nose upward in anger and he constantly said with his made narrow eyes but when was in middle of his statement he said in anger but saying as if he was telling points and when he reached at end that ltimately she would not come there and they get locked he said that too loudly with looking at her constantly ut that time with frightening eyes making her to realize that she is responsible.
“No”
-“Yes”
“No”
-“Haan”
“Nahi”
Fajahad now said “yes or HAAN” nothing in return when Farah said nahi(No), due to which “Yes” came out from her mouth suddenly which Fajahad wanted and she said it while he was standing with crossed hands and looking at her did “Yahoooooooo!! You accepted, you accepted”
her eyes opened at once and hence after realizing that what she had did she bumped her feet with bag on floor with “Nayyyy” and began with
“Kuttay” (Dog)
-“billi” (cat)
“Bandar” (monkey)
-“bandarya” (female monkey)
“eeeeeeeeeee” she trotted her feet on floor and then…..
shampoo’s beam go straight and forward towards…..Fajahad
shaving cream in hair of………….Farah, he totally messed with her hair spread on her hair a lot.
then water was thrown, poor water became the victim but while she was throwing his eyes looked towards the window and while she was throwing water on seeing window he pushed her away from her hardly that she fell on the floor and he, he jumped on sink’s border and tryind to go out from the washroom. On seeing her brother going out and leaving her alone there, she stood with ego, and began to come up but kicked thus she began pulling her pant and he kicked her agin slightly due to which phone fall down from his pocket onto floor.
“Take me with you or I will phone mummy and tell everything to her” she picked the phone from floor and warned him.
“I don’t care” he said and thus Farah called her mother and Fajahad left with “Farah, my   big sister, why don’t you you understand I am joking how can I left you alone over there, don’t you trust on your 5 minutes younger brother!!”
she was nodding “Yeah liar”
He after coming out from the window gave her hand to come out while closing a window a bit to tease her
“Ooouch” she felt difficult
“That’s why I says do not eat so much oily food see you put on 2 kilos of weight” he teased
“Stop blurting out nonsense and open the window completely”, she said
thus finally she came out.

“Ab chalo bathroom saaf karne mein madad karo” (now come with me and help me out in cleaning washroom), she said while going to open washroom because it can be opened from outside but not from inside.
“Homework nahi karna, calculus ka, chemistry ka” (Don’t you have to do homework of calculus and chemistry of which you were yelling inside) he said
“I have to do but don’t you know Faraz bhai” she said
“But there is an alternative” he said, raising his eyebrows
“What”, she said.
he took her out of the room and went upstairs in his room’s gallery and pointed at sellar who was selling sparrow and pigeons that were locked in small cage. On learning what the idea her brother had stored in his mind she looked at her with delight and both gave hi-five to each other.

“You go in kitchen take out food and spread in the whole washroom while I will go outside buy these birds and free them in bhai’s washroom, from now onwards he will never think of keeping them in house”, they planned while standing in gallery.

Thus he went out of the house to buy birds and she went in kitchen to take birds food according to their plan.

she did her task but he was not arrived when she went in gallery she found him talking with seller and satart murmuring “another friend is added in Mr HAP’s list”. Thus she shouted his name and asked him to come up at once.

He came up and freed them in Bhai’s washroom. He made a small hole in his window to show that ball broke the glass of the window to go inside and to make it to look more he put the ball inside the washroom and spread so much food that birds didn’t notice a whole is made.

Moustache for Fajahad
and
Ajrak for Farah

Actually they both disguised in it to look Sindhi and not what they are and went out of the house and gave message to their mother from his phone “going at Farhan’s house for combine study”

And thus left their house for garden. He biked to garden where at the corner they sat with their backs align with each other. Eating apples and doing homework under the scorching beam of sun, that’s what they were doing!!

“Yeh sub kiya hai, kis ne kiya hai” (What is this, who had done this), night came, the rest of family came, I mean Faraz, Nida and Farkhanda. Hida shivered at once as he shouted. Farkhanda’s eyes glued at him.

Fajahad and Farah were out of the house. They were near their house. They could listen his bhai’s yellings. Instead of ringing bell and knocking they came inside by climbing on the wall, put all that moustache and Ajrak in Rahim chacha’s servant quarter, they went inside.

-“Tum dono kahan thay” (Where you were all day), Faraz shouted,
“At Farhan’s place, I message it to Mummy”, Fajahad said
“Aainda meri gair maujoodgi mein koi mere kamre mein nahi jaye ga” (From now onwards no one will go in my room in my absence), he warned and marched inside his room followed by his wife.

Farkhanda after staring them walked in her room. And they both then looked at each other and laughed. “Poor Faraz bhai!!”, she laughed.
they both gave Hi-five to each other and then turned opposite to each with their backs align with each other touching each other and dropped onto the floor to sit and heads touched and smile  connected and they days ended.



 



© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are a amazing writer. I like to learn about other places. I liked this story. You taught me customs and you made the characters worthwhile. I like the story. Like all places. We must overcome many things. Thank you dear friend for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Irenic

6 Years Ago

Thank you soo much for so loving review!!!!
I am very sorry for late reply.........
I .. read more
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.
Irenic

6 Years Ago

:)....................................

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 26, 2016
Last Updated on October 26, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic