Lover Arrival

Lover Arrival

A Chapter by Irenic
"

The boys are waiting for something or someone for which they were preparing....what is it????

"
Days were passing in east
Brains were planning of beat
Because Dafftians were hating to Fajahad at height
--
"Abay aaj tou apna Hashim bi aa gaya"(Whoa!! today our very own Hashim has come too), Junaid said as he saw him when jumped from the school bus and put his hand around him and then hugged him and cheered "I missed you bro"

"Surprise!!, see whose there", the two friends turned they jumped with laughter
"Abay chutiye tu bhi!!" (Hey! you are here too f**k),
"Kahan tha itne time sey" (Where were you from so long), they slapped him
"Acha rou mat aa tujhe bata tein hain tu ne kiya kiya miss kiya hai, kutay"(Okay dont cry idiot, we will tell what you dog have missed), the two became three and went in talking about predaflections, Fajahad'sselection, Fajahad's strictness and others which shocking him.

"Dekha tu ne, mohabbat kiya kuch nahi kar sakti, kisi ko kheech sakti hai tou kisi ko bhaga sakti hai, kisi ko bewafa bana sakti hai tou kisi ko devdas" (So you have seen my friend what is a thing which love can not do, it can either attract someone or distract someone, it can either make someone treacherous or either DEVDAS), meanwhile Fajahad, who was walking along with his best friend Farhan, was noticing the great number of absentees were also coming today and regular students joyfully, said as if he was very genius and informative and possessed keen observation.

"Acha jee, tou urdu ka aap pe kafi bhoot savar nahi ho chuka waisay" (Okay my friend, so the craze of Urdu has not captured your soul), Farhan said. He was impressed by his growing skill of urdu.

"Bhoot Urdu ka nahi meray mehboob ka savaar hai mujh par"(Urdu has not captured my soul, my lover has captured my soul), Fajahad who was in the world of his thoughts expressed his thoughts with spreading his hands arounds while both standing on footpath.

"Oye Ghalib ka chobisway bhai kay potay"(Oooo! Ghalib's 24th brother's grandson)
"Majnu ki aulaad"(Majnu's son)
Imran from left who was staanding beside Farhan on the grass beside the border filled with grass and Junaid from right standing beside  Fajahad, slapped him and chorused
"Insaan ban"(Be human)
"Jahan ladki dekhta hai wahan phisalna shru kar deta hai" (where the girl is seen there you starts slipping towards her) Shuja-a tall tan shaved guy having impartial parted black hair, moving from there said.
"Acha dil bji nahi, poora ka poora phisalta hai ladki dekh kar"(Not only his heaart slips he wholly slips whenever he see a girl), Farhan said, bringing the discussion and teasing further.
"itne saalon mein tu ne aaj koi is chutiye k baaray mein sahi baat ki"(you have said one thing right bout this f**k since long years), Akmal-normal skinned french bearded guy having 5 feet 9 inch height, said which passing near them and joined them.

"Chalo chalo andar aa jao tou, kab sey yahan hungama laga rakha hai, nikamay kay" (Now come inside you little idiots, since long you have been making noise), the guard shouted as the bell was going to be rung

"Awwwwwww", they all turned to him and chorused making the lips circular
"Aww k bacho!! andar aao" (Ohh idiots!! come inside), he shouted again,running towards them briging his black thin wooden stick forward to beat while boys pushed at one side and coming down from footpath in crowd from one side while tickling down on chin of their old short thin guard and chorusing "ok Akram chacha"(Ok Akram Uncle)
                           --
                       Before Assembly
"Arey yaar keep shoes polish warna who will save you from that Akroo's punishment and his pets anger" (Keep you shoes polish otherwise who will save you from that Akroo's punishment and his pets' anger)

"Agar ek minute bhi miss nahi karna chahtay tou nakhun aur uniform saaf rakho aur karlo warna aaj poora din college ki tapti dhoop mein hi nikle ga class mein nahi aur jis time ka intazaar hai wh bhi chala jai ga"(If you dont want to miss a minute and keep your nails cut and uniform clean or either cut them or clean them otherwise your whole day would be spent in this hot ground and not in class and that time will pass and you wont be able to enjoy it)

"shoes bhi polish hain, nails bhi chotay hain aur uniform bhi saaf hai aur baal tou haal hi mein katay hain, is ground ki zameenhi is ki gawa hai"(Shoes are polished, nails are also short and uniform is also clean, hair are cut recently in fact the ground's sand is the witness of it)

The boys of college were advising each other to keep everything clean and looking after their own cleanliness after all they could not afford punishment at least today.
                                 ---
"Waisay humara first unit tou aaj English ka hai na"(Isnt English the first unit today by the way??), Zaroon, one of the student of PE-O1 having clean shaved white skinned face along with hooded eyes, golden hair, slender body and tall height, asked the person behind him when they were all standing in row in the ground under the sun at very end.

"haan"(yes), Kabir-tall brown haired normal skinned guy, answered.
"Isliye tou hum sub itne excited hain, pagal"(That is why we all are excited, idiot), Hussain-almond shaped eyed guy said, standing beyond him.
                               
"Isn't it strange that today every college student is alert and looking at stage cautiously, it means assembly effects at them finally more than school students for whom we have maintained all this strictness", the fully maintained the very first Muslim principle of this history in long history said on observing such behaviour of boys. "But anyways its a good change, keep it maintain" she continued.

The assembly was over. The students moved from the ground to the classes.
                              

Today, there were only female students from college side in punishment no male student was in punish. In fact they all were so tidy that they were appreciated.


"Chal chal chal chal jaldi kar pagal insaan"(Move, move, move, move, be fast, idiot man), the boys were pushing each other.

"Yes!",they exclaimed when reached in class.
"Jaldi jaldi jagah pe jao the time is comin"(Be seated quickly the time is coming), Abrar said. and all jumped on their seats with ears being moved towards the gate to hear the sound of foot steps.
                                     ----
Feet moved, first right then left.
Fajahad was following the feet.

The right foot stepped in
the big eyes opened and the shout came"AAAAHHHHH" when the chorus came"Welcome Miss Shelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" andparty poppers fell on the face and physique of beautiful, fair skinned,normal heighted and chubby women in her nearly 25.
"Ahhhhhhhh", the cheeks came out and beautiful thin lips bend when the lady in black shalwar kameez and chifon dupatta took a sigh of reliefputting her beautiful fleshy long fingered  right palm on her breast with eyes getting littled opened and eyelashes touching her eyebrows while her brown thick haiirs which were prominent on her dress and skin color placed at right shoulder were jumping up and down when she started laughing and as she looked at them standing to welcome her she said lovingly "Awwwwwwwwwwww, thank you sooooo much my lovely kids, I love you",

"Lovely, I love you", the teacher's word lovely and I love you impressed all boys soo much that these words were vibrating in their mind. they were recalling in their minds all day long. and in their daydreaming they all were dreaming of doing dance with short kammez and plumpy shalwar wearing  teacher.

"Whose there, whose there", as she was enjoying with her students , the hands on her eyes came suddenly. she was trying to figure whose hands they were because she understood that someone is doing prank with her.

The roughness of hand and tallness of thin finger having small naids and prominent nerves along with long hair helped her to figure out and she said "Fajahad?"
The hands gone and she turned around and recalled his name with shout and hugged him instantly as she saw the 5 feet 4 inch long boy in front of her smiling about whom she say "Yeh tou smart bacha hai"(He is smart kid) and with whom she likes to watch movies and have chig wag during break.
"Kaisay ho"(How are you),she asked while hugging.

and the daydream came to end after al best friend find herbest friend and their dreams were shattered. poor boys............

"Bilal ko......"(To Bilal........)..............................

 


© 2017 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
Devdas is the main character of India's famous movie "DEVDAS" in which the character is lover of a beautiful women and face hardships in his love.
Majnu is The lover of Laila, Majnu and Laila is a famous Asian lovestory
Please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Daydreaming gone awry. Very sensual and detail-oriented story. The likes and dislikes of characters in Folklore, too. Excellent.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Irenic

6 Years Ago

Than you sooo much for such loving review!!! :)
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

You are welcome. Any time.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on November 1, 2017
Last Updated on November 1, 2017
Tags: Shela, Clean, Nails, Poish, Shoes, Party poppers, Welcome, Time

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic