March

March

A Chapter by Irenic
"

The students were going to be gathered at a place.........

"
..................................."acha gaya"(It went good), she replied, holding her purse from hands of both hands above a little from legs.
"Par tum ne mujhe ek call bhi nahi ki"(But you did not call me once), she said narrowing her long and big eyes and squeezing her nose up and widening and narrowing her lips and started moving her purse above back and forth from right to left and left to right as she completed her pretty naughty complain and started looking at him with completely open big almond eyes, strtching her nose and herself moving back and forth from right to left or from left to right pouting her lips when she was waiting for Fajahad's answer after asking "Aisa kyun?"(why?)

"I thought...........", Fajahad, who was standing in front out of the class and and watching her impatience for his answer, he firstly laughed soundlessly while turning face down which was being observed as shyness of HAP and started saying "I" and looked up at her on saying "thought" but Mrs. Raza interrupted who was coming down stairs and and stopped their and said "Aray Shela beta! kaisi ho?"(Oh Shela my child! How are you?) she welcomed her and on seeing her Fajahad moved at left with boys could see his side pose "Aur tum kaisay ho HAP sahab?"(And how are you Mr. HAP?), and then she welcomed him as she observed him moving beside respectfully to give her place
"Aur thum yahan par in bacho k saath gaapay lada rahi ho, pata nahi hai k in sub first year k ladkon ko adminstrative office lay jana hai"(And you are having chig whag with these kids, dont you know you have to take all students of first year to administrative office??) she smiled at Fajahad when he answered "Behtareen"(Best) and then turned to looked at Shela and asked her.
"Acha! seriously I have no idea about it, koi baat nahi main abhi in sub ko lay jaati hoon"(Really! Seriously I have no idea about it, But dont woory I will take them to office now in minutes), she said in response.
Short heighted, hoded eyed Mrs. Raza went away with smile. 
"Fajahad, tum medical k bacho ko jama karo, main engineering k bachay karti hoon"(Fajahad, you gather all medical students, I will gather engineering one), She first turned to enter in class but she turned again at Fajahad as the thought arose in her mind.
"Theek hai"(Okay), Fajahad, who appeared to llistening carefully, nodded and foot it to corridor and then at right side and then left towards medical area.

"Chalo chalo, administration office jana hai abhi"(Hurry up, hurry up, we have to go to administration office now), Shela gathering the students of PE-O1 and making the queue of them and in that queue she merged the students of opposite section to them of PE-B1 and taking whole line down stairs while putting the kids of PE-Y1  and PE-S1.

"Bus! Bus! Bohat Bio parhli ab administration office chalo, jaldi jaldi"(Enough is enough! you have read Bio alot, now hurry up, we have to go to administration office, be quick, quick!!), he brought the whole on the mode of sound pollution. he was alerting the class by clapping to make students stood quickly and walking back of the class.

"Oye Arslan, kaisa hai"(Ohhh Arsalan!! whats up), as he saw Arsalan standing up to stood in line, he hand shaked with him and called out his name and shared a gangster hug with a genius guy.

students of medical from other side were moving downstairs to adminstration office.



"


© 2017 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
Please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on November 2, 2017
Last Updated on November 2, 2017
Tags: gather, call, Mrs.Raza, behtareen

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic