Passing

Passing

A Chapter by Irenic
"

How the days were passing

"
........................................"your words are unforgettable"

23rd of October 2007 (at staff room)

-"So Miss, you are booked now", Miss Razia, 30 year old graceful teacher who had tall height and big eyes and used towear saree, said while piling up notebooks of her students on big centre around which were wooden chairs and some at corners along with small tables beside them in quiet big staff room filled with wide and long cupboard at right wall  beside the gate till the pillar, two seat sofa and water dispenser in front of the table at left and a washroom at left wall from cupboard and larrge and wide window covering the whole wall in front of the table at right hid by a curtain half said.
"yes....", Miss Shela said energetically and instantly after closing the plain blue notebook having monogramon it of school of her  student of school section while keep on sitting beyong the window and looking at her. She was looking fresh.
"Ek sey ek bachay ne aap ka naam lia hai" (Every child has taken your name)
"Medical aur engineering, poora ka poora aap ko mila hai"(both medical and engineering on whole has been got to you)
teacher were coming and going and telling her what was happened in admin office and how much she was favourite of all male students of college.
"Baji chai" (sister, tea), the tea was being served while chig whag was continued and Shela was laughing looking down at notebook with eyes getting narrow and lips getting bend due to laugh and smile.
"Aap kahein tou school k section kisi aur teacher ko dey dete hain"(the school sections will be given to other teachers if you would say), an old little teacher standing outside the washroom while wrapping chadaar (long scarf) to offer salah, said
"Aray nahi nahi)(oh, no, no), moving left hand's pal from left to right or vice versa to show she is opposing it while instantly taking the cup away from her lips instantly as she listened her and the cup came to rest at table she said. "when all kids are showing interest to study then why should I not teach them", she continued. "If they are pleasing me to teach them then I should teach them with love and passion", she ended. 
                               --


               Tuesday (30 October 2007)
"Good Morning Miss Shela!!!!!!",they all chorused after seeing her footsteps near their class at which they whispered like a mad lover or Majnu "Shela!!!" And she came in class they stood up in excitement and chorused excitedly as if energy was blew in them.

"Good Morning, Good morning", she was left with raised brows and round eyes that were open completely looking at them that what had happened to them and when the long chorus stopped and smiling faces appeared she replied blinking her eyes that now calm came back.
" Implementation Ka pehla din hai isliye na"(today is first day of implementation, that's why you all excited), she stood there near gate but in class and asked nodding her head and smiling which was start to fade as she said "that's why".
"Nahi, isliye kyun k aap ki class hai"(No, because it is your period today on our class)
"Aur Woh bhi first period"(and that is too first period,), the lady in black- wearing typical Pakistani dress: hooped shalwar and short kameez till knee with dupatta having silver laces at chank and neck and strip of lace in centre till slight above stomach and borders of dupatta, having white v shaped face decorated with south Asian features, prominent jawline, almond eyes, Greek like nose, perfect thin lips having perfect v shape at upper lips, silky brown hair which were quite prominent on her black dress as they were resting on her both shoulders, chubby cheeks, a slight chubby physique which looks perfect because of her dressing, long fingers and smooth hands which some how teenager like chubby and beautiful feet placed under 2-stripped soft sandals,  was a beautiful lady with whom they desire to spend their whole day and even life for them and they expressed it openly.

                     --
"Farah", Farhan passing by near Farah, who was sitting alone in second squared space in corridor at left running long to the end of the ground with straight legs against the wall having eyes closed, left open mouth and thinking that why she is alone when she saw her alone, he went to her and called out her name.
"Haan!!"(yes!!), Her eyes opened and legs squeezed up instantly pushed her thin stomach more in and hands holding base ran backward as if his percepted his voice as the voice of Dracula. His words afraid her.
"Main hoon, main hoon, Farah, It is me Farhan, Farah", he said. He was trying to bring her from fearful state to normal state with palms of both hands moving a bit towards and then a bit away several times from her and back was bent a bit towards her and knees were bent too.
"Oh tou yeh tum ho"(oh, so it is you),  she looked at him with eyes getting narrow because the sun rays were striking in her eyes which made her to put hand above her eyes against heat as shelter as she heard his voice.
"Haan bolo"(yes say), she continued.
"Nahi kuch nahi, bus aisay hi"(there is nothing, just come here", he sat beside her while saying there is nothing important to tell her and as he sat he told her that he just come to see her.
"Tum waisay yahan akailay kyun baithi ho, why are you sitting alone here" he then looked around the ground to see someone of her group would be coming there but found no one far and wide and then looked at her and asked reason of her sitting alone.
"Aray nahi nahi, zoya aur kashaf canteen gayein hain"(there is nothing like that, Zoya and Kashaf are at canteen to buy snacks), she was looking at him and once his question completed, her back bend towards him and legs crossed instantly and she replied him that there is nothing like that.
"Chalo ab main chalta hoon"(okay so now I am going), he stood up as he saw medium heighted Zoya, tall Kashaf and short Ramsha and Gaitri along with Catharine coming towards her walking in ground while saying okay and walked forward in the ground from corridor till stage and turned left. He was walking in very small passage having small classroom for Christian girls bible period at left and gate leading to building of school and college. He passed by small classes at left and gates and numerous spaces formed inside as a box at right and in very end box at the end of the building near library he found Fajahad, sleeping, snoozing and hugging one leg to chest and other was making mountain and the body is bend towards the wall of inside.
"Fajahad" and when he called out his name he waked up suddenly with"Haan!!!! Haan!!!! Kiya hua, kitne baj rahay Hain"(yes!!! yes!!!! what happen, what's the time??)
"Tu yahan Kar kiya Raha hai, what are you doing here??", Farhan could not understand why he was sleeping there and that is why he asked in loud tone. " Hum tujhe jab sey dhoond rahay thay, we were looking for you for so long", he continued.
"Time bata kutay"(tell me the time dog), awaked and yawning Mr HAP who could not percept his friend's shouting got loud.
"Sawa giyarah"(11:15), he looked at wrist watch.
"Sawa giyarah!!!"(11:15!!!), he exclaimed sat with holding his head and then ran fastly as usual that no one could catch him passing through the two gates of  library beside the box, ran upstairs two staircase and ran left across the border that everyone on seeing him running saying "he is mad, literally"  to the first classroom "May I come in?", he was panting with shoulders dripping down, back bending down, knees bending more, sweat dripping down from tiring face and sweaty hair parted impartially.
The lady turned her face left to him stopped listening a speech for minute and nodded and then nodded again to a tall girl-standing in quiet big class having autumn scenery painted on the wall behind the girl and few shedding leaves on white washed wall beside the girl on which there was a door and grass down the wall at left side of the girl and teacher's table in front of her against which the teacher was standing and chair behind table and black board behind it  from  first of fourth  row's seventh(second last) wooden bench with which wooden desk of same colour was attached  to start speech from where she left. While she was doing rehearsal in front of her, she was smiling after seeing him from corner of the eyes from spectacles help with face looking down on speech but hid from him because of her blow-dried hair which were resting on her shoulders and coming till her shoulders covering her face from him.
"Need improvement", she commented on her and then said "Now it's your turn, Fajahad"
Balancing of pitch and tone along with voice and inspiring material supported by stanzas of eminent poets and quotes of known let everyone to give him ear to his Urdu speech and before reaching at interval she said "maintain this and go".
The feet stepping on the olive  marble floor out of the classroom and mind thinking something else regarding next activity when she stopped him "Fajahad"
"Jee Ma'am"(yes Ma'am)
-"Tum aglay dou aur competitions mein select huay ho, and you have to go"(you are selected for other coming two competitions, and you have to go)
"Jee, theek hai"(yes, okay).

Fajahad walked to the ground as the peon told him that sports teacher was calling him.




© 2017 Irenic


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on November 8, 2017
Last Updated on November 8, 2017
Tags: sawa, giyarah, sleeping

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic