Achievements

Achievements

A Chapter by Irenic
"

when Fajahad and his cousin achieves something that is.........................

"
......................................."why we have barrier??", the thought moving and closed the eyes at 4 AM and opened again at 4:30 AM as usual.
-"Acha ab chalta hoon, magrib hone wali hai, kal milte hain"(okay I am going now, it is going to be the time of Maghrib, meet you tomorrow), the cup was stabbed down and left unholded on white plastic round table in the the centre of the local small inn having long counter made of soft coloured marble attached to wall occupied by small three stoves in left corner, kettle, plates and mugs of plastic and parathas where normal heighted, bearded 40 year old black haired and white skinned pathan Abrar bhai was standing making tea suddenly turned around to see what is happening behind him in his blue painted and dirty walled grey tiled table and chairs filled and big tawa area occupying inn.
"aaj itni jaldi, Fajad bhai!!"(today so early!!)
"thori dair tou ruk jao humaray pyaaray gentleman"(please sit here for little time our dear gentleman)
all started pleasing blue plant and red and blue check shirt wearing black haired Fajahad who was standing in front of them-sitting with one leg on the floor other beside the chest while having biscuit leaving the dice of ludo unhold on table, preparing to go back at home and shying on their pleaing while looking down.
-"kiya gentleman Sadiq bhai, kal race hai college ki tarafsey, aaj jaldi soon ga tabhi tou jeet sakoon ga"(What gentleman am I Sadiq bhai, tomorrow is race, I going to represent college, so if I would sleep early today then I could win the race), he shyed firstly and said on 38 year old squared face having moustache, short height, black hair, ownership of small unstitched cloth market and origin of urdu speaking's calling him gentleman. But when he saw them requesting he sat down instantly with one leg folded other on the floor and told them he has participated in race to represent college.
"Oooho apna Faju tou hero nikla!!"(Ooh our Faju comes out as a hero!!) 
"Faju tou hai hi hero, jaa Faju ja, tu inko chor, tu jaa k jeet, kal trophy layo"(Faju is already a hero,go Faju go, ignore them, you go, bring trophy tomorrow)
Sadiq and Sher Khan-long, sleder, fair and loose skinned having moles on face, black haired and bearded 45 year old man having islamic hat on top along with dark green cotton loose casual kurta sharlwar, overjoyed on hearing this. And Abrar bhai on the other hand called him hero and asked him to go.
-"chalein theek hai phir main chalta hoon"(Ok so i am going now), he moved out backward a bit and then he walked in from between tables straight to kitchen and hugged Abrar bhai and then to his Sadiq bhai and Sher bahi and then walked out while waving hand to good bye them.
                                                          -
Sunset down, clouds met again taking blue colour along with them to have them friendship with other clouds and stars outside the wooden window under which bag was being packed and clothes were being putted on chair in front of bed's ending and at right side of table for next day's preparation and very soon the dim yellow light was turned off with saying "yahooo I am ready" and soon snoozing could be heard.
                                                     --
-"Mummy aap ne Marium k baray mein abu sey baat ki"(Mummy have you talked to Abu regarding Marium),Ali came for dinner to dining table and whispered in hismother's ear after sitting beside her.
"Give me some time, Ali", she muttered in such a way that only he could hear but not his father who was standing near the gate talking to someone on phone.
"Tou jee kiya haal hain sahab zaaday k"(so how is Mr.son), the call was no more and he walked to towards the dining table while asking about his son's day.
-"kuch nahi"(nothing), Ali said dimly looking down, taking out rice in his table.
"acha, kuch nahi, kal free ho, ring nahi lani, Marium k liye"(okay, nothing, are you free tomorrow, don't you want to buy ring, for Marium), white haired, normal weighed and tall Kashif said while wideneing his lips, narrowing his eyes with eyes balls turning at his son's face and thenhe said whether he is free tomorrow on which Ali looked up and his heartbeat got bit faster when his father said very normally as if it is nothing about buying ring but then he became overjoyed when his father said Marium and jumped up from the seat and hugged him from behind the seat.
"So how was the surprise", Kashif laughed holding his son's turned arms around him with full affection.
                                                   ---
walking long to reach the college.
"Chalo Farukh chacha, Ibrachim uncle aur Aurang bhai, jaldi jaldi uth jayein sub"(okay Farukh chacha, Ibrahim uncle and Aurang bhai, all wake up fast), behind the blue gate, there were building of ground level at both sides, in front of the building at right side, there were 5 servant quarters long the whole wall. But there was a wall in front on them so that no child could go in. But there was gate too from where peons could come in and out of the school.
Fajahad went there and wake all three men sleeping in one room.
All four in the ground. Aurang bhai and Ibrahim uncle sprinkling chalk powder on the ground to make boxes. In each row there were 40 to 50 boxes.
Farukh chacha spraying in the building at right of the corridor to stage, making boxes.
"Chalein ab aap sub sonay jaa sakte hain, abhi saaray chay horahay hain, saaray aath par uthein ga"(okay now you all can go to sleep, it is 6:30 now,  wake up at 8:30), as the whole ground was claked with boxes he asked them to go back and have rest.
                                              ----
"Fajahad pata nahi kahan reh gaya hai, ek number ka pagal insaan hai"(where is Fajahad left behind now, he is totally mad), Shela was in staffroom, watching wall clock second by second.
"Bhaiya aap saaray bachon ko ground sey mat jaanay dena, sirf aur sirf building"(brother, dont let children to go to ground, only from building is allowed), as she heard his voice coming from near the gate, she ran out to see whether he is there or not.
"Fajahad!!", he was there, she called out his name.
Fajahad, who was instructing the guard while telling "Sardar bhai aur Gulsher bhai aur Jameela khaala ko apne saath aap yahi aur Karim bhai aur Aga bhai ko Dilshad auntie k saath baahir kahara"(keep Sardar bhai and Gulsher bhai and Jameela Khaala with you inside and keep Karim bhai and Aga bhai with Dilshad auntie outside), looked up with mouth left opened and observing her excitement and desperate waiting for him which she was expressing by moving fingers to kiss the palm showing him to come up.
                                              
-"inspector gadget"
"My God. You're actually at the CIA"
-"You gotta get down here..............."
the eyes were glued on House and Wilson with ears able to listen conversation of House sixth episodes characters in PC in very silent big olive green tiled, white wash four walled computer room at ground floor sitting at right to the door at fourth PC.
"Yes boss"........asFajahad listeed the chigwag of boys and girls, he three headphone down from his right ear wand ran down for duty and she kept calling him
                                                      ----
the 50 KM race starts now........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and red shorts wearing champion was not Fajahad the green one, fourth one was Fajahad.
                                                     -----
"baat tai hogai"(it is fixed) all are informed
"tou..................."(so.................................)
                                                                             
                                                    


© 2017 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
Khaala=auntie
chacha=uncle
bhai=brother

please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on November 20, 2017
Last Updated on November 20, 2017
Tags: Ali, Abu, race, Abrar, Ibrahim, Sadiq, Khaala, Dilshad, Pathan

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic