An Innocence

An Innocence

A Chapter by Irenic
"

when Fajahad showshis innocence by................................

"
.....................ab khush ho, ring lenay kab chalein??"(...................are you happy now, when should we go to buy ring??)

"Kash.........nahi no kaash, only kaam, phir se teesri dafa haar, agli dafa jeeton ga"(wish.........no wish, only work, gain, third time there is a lose, next time there will be win), and bed left with curves and folds after being pushed when sun rays striking on it and letting it shine.

"Aur yeh rahi meri goti!" (And there is my token), he said. He said while moving token on card board.


"Wah bhai wah, kiya baat hai aap ki, Bhai kiya chal chali hai aap ne!!!, Kaisay khailte hain aap??" (Wow bro wow! How you move the token!!! How you play this game bro??),  Fajahad said, 

"Dimag se meray bachay, dimag sey" (with brain my child, with brain!), Akram Bhai replied pointing his index finger of right hand at brain.

"Aur Akram suna, kaam kaisa jaa raha hai"  zulfiqar Bhai said when Jabbar bhai was moving his blue token 

"Bus chal raha hai, mahngai din ba din barhti jaa rahi hai, koi aata hi nahi hai nashta karne, ab tou yeh dukan k saith sahab bhi ghar sey chai latein hain" Akram replied

"Aur chal lia main ne!", Jabbar said after moving his token.

The four friends were sitting in circle at very entrance of local inn having three unclean light blue painted walls. Two were having red boxes painted on them each it which menu from blue paint was written in Urdu. They were opposite to each other. The other wall was opposite to the entrance point. The small stove at left corner was attached with wall and counter that ran along the wall attached to it. While on wall above the counter some wooden stands were attached on which washed cups and trays were kept. On the wall from red paint there was written " aap hi Ka humein intazaar tha, hai aur rahay ga only and only in Pathan Chai Wala" in Urdu.
While at entrance a quiet large tawa was kept on stove which was used to make parathas and at right corner at entrance table was kept on which french fries maker was kept.

"Tou ji ab hai mere Pathan Bhai ki Bari", fajahad gave dice to Akram bhai. He used to call him Pathan Bhai.

"Oye maa choot, yeh kiya number lay aaya Tu", the dice rolled to give the six on both dices and sixes gavd him a more turn. Zulfiqar, Memon owner of small unstitched cloth shop beside Akram's inn which is the small and only source of his income.

"Bus meri goti Chor dey Sarkar", Jabbar, urdu speaking shopkeeper of small shop of snacks which is only of his being bread winner in his house.

"Yeh lay, tahfa Nahi lay ga Kiya"

"Vegan choot"

It was Saturday and Fajahad loved to play with hawkers at his nearby streets.

"Yeh hui jeet meri"( so here is my win), the token was moved forward towards the winning area and Pathan Bhai laughed.

"Waah bhai wah, ludo khelna tou koi aap sey seekhe"(wow bro wow, playing ludo should be learnt from you), Fajahad sitting front of him at right angle said.

And Akram sighed "Kaash Zindagi mein bhi jeetna aata hota"(I wish may I know how to win this life) and looked down at his feet-rough and unclean.

While sitting with them his phone rang
"hello, Haan kutay BOL"(hello, yes dog, say),
"Yaar Faji Tu kahan, we are waiting for you"(Yaar Faji where are you, we are waiting for you)
-"main dou bajay tak aata hoon"(I will come by 2 Am)
                      -
"Haan tou jee I am here at Clifton"(so yes, I am here at Clifton), Farhan read the message loud.

"Where are all of you f*****g guys", Abbas read the message.

"Tum dono ussay bolo kabar mein hai, aaye ga, ya wahan pe bhi bulana paray ga issay ya balkay wahan pe bhi tab hi Aaye ga jab dil chahay ga"(you both write him that we are all in grave, would he come there or we would have to call him there too to come or there too he would come on his will), Junaid, leaning against one of the bike parked in line with one leg resting on paddle, said.

"Likho"(write), all of them were looking him with astonishment on which after looking up from down he reacted.

"Pagal kahin Ka, pata nahi kahan rah jata hai, he is literally idiot, where he is now", he straighted and walked near the gate of the building facing their backs while calling his friend mad and all were watching him and then at left which left them shocked and then at their front where Junaid was murmuring that why he had not come up till then and then at left and started 
"Kahan tha tu"(where were you)
"Tujhe uss Usman k yahan roz bilanaga Jana yaad hota hai jissay aaye huay dou mahinay bhi nahi huay"(you remember to go at home of Usman with whom your friendship is not even two month old)
"Par hum saalon walay doston k pass aanay mein tujhay maut aati hai"(but you would smell death on coming with us, with whom you have year long friendship and still counting), completing the sentence of partner in crime 

All bursted out.

-"Aray Bhai Usman k yahan nahi tha"(I am not at Usman's place)
"Tou phir kahan tha tu"(so then where were you)
-"Akram Bhai ki dukaan pey tha"(I am at Akram Bhai's inn)
"Ludo khel raha tha na??"(were not you playing ludo??)
- "Haan wahi aur phir wahan sey chacha k yahan gaya tha"(yes this is so and then at Uncle's place)

"Ab kutoon kiya mera interview hi lou gay ya batao gay bhi jana kahan hai"(now you dogs would take my interview only or tell me where to go or else), he threw water on them and then murmured after saying all this "BC"(sister f****r)

"Chal"(come)

He followed them on his bike not.
                    --
"50 percent work is done and 50 percent is remaining, going to do it tomorrow", she was celebrating after switching off PC
                    ---
"Faiz, yeh lo doodh pee lo"(Faiz, drink milk), she was searching for him in home and when he spoke in loudly "jee Ammi"(yes mummy), she came in small room in front of kitchen door and put the glass on small wooden table. While seeing him doing maths she asked " yeh ek baat batao yeh tumhein main Achi lagti hoon ya tumharay Abu"(tell me one thing do you like me or your father).
"Pasand tou dono ko karta bus  Abba ko saans manta hoon aur aap ko jaan"(I like you both but dad is my breath and you are my life)
-"bus rehnay hi dou, dramaybaaz kahin k"(leave it dear, dramatic son), she patted on shoulder.
"Nahi mummy, science kehti hai k jisam mein Pani ki Kami sey mout waqay ho Sakti hai aisa hai tou phir tou sub se pehley aap ko marna Chahiye, liken aap tou nahi mari, kyun k aap ko zinda rehnay ki umeed aur khuaish hai, abba k bagair main shayad nahi reh liken aap k bagair zindagi guzar nahi pata aur dunya sub sey ahaam mojood hona nahi hota Zindagi guzarna hota, Abba sey dil ka sirf ek lothra jura hai par aap sey poora badan, dil ho badan na ho tou Kiya faida zindagi Ka"(no mummy, science a person can face death if he or she lacks water in body, if it is then you should be died first but you do not, because hope and wish for a life, without dad I can't live maybe but without you I can't live a life and it is not important to be present in this world but to live a life is important, my piece of heart is attached with dad but my whole is connected to you and what is the benefit of life if there is a living but non living body), Faiz said holding her hand and pausing when he said that she had not died yet and then told a reason looking at her, while still holding he turned face away from mother while speaking that he might be unable to live without his dad but then clasped her hand tightly and looked at her and said that he could life meaningful without her.
"Tumhari philosophy khatam ho gai?"(is your philosophy ended?), Her mother who was lovingly watching and listening him said. She was joking.
And he shyed. 
                        ---
The bikes parked and group went in.
"Decide the flavour, main aur Abbas saath piyein ge"(decide the flavour, me and Abbas will have together), Junaid said.
"Me and Jamshed", Farhan said, sitting beside Jamshed.
"Main, Fajahad aur Imran"(me, Fajahad and Imran), Essay said.

"Yaar ek minute main aaya"(give me a minute I am coming back)
He walked away from seat straight into the hall leading to narrow passage having washrooms at its sides.
He was standing beside one of the washroom.
He phoned.
-"Hello, mummy"
"Haan bolo"(yes, say)
-"Kiya main huka pee sakta hoon"(can I have huka?)

And Farhan-who was following him along with Essay burst into laughter.

And he turned around to watch.
They were rolled on with laughter and on seeing him looking at them, Farhan teased "you carry on".

"Nahi, you can't"
-"jee,okay".

-"Oooo ye there is a secret to tell"
"Kiya"(what)
-"college Ka sub sey coolest ladka apni maa sey poocha hai, mummy Kiya main huka pee sakta hoon ya Nahi"(college's coolest guy asks his mother "mummy can I have huka or not"), Farhan told and imitated childishly how he was holding his phone and asking his mother.

"Ooye cartoon"
"Chariya"(mad)
"Chutiya sala"(f*****g guy you are)
The whole table was burst with laughter and Fajahad was standing in front feeling embarrassed.

The whole group had it teasing him "Nahi Nahi, not at all your mother do not allow you for it".
And he was throwing cushions on them.

All were restless then, putting half of their weight on others body or taking a support of other, the seven walked out support each other and still making jokes on Fajahad.
"Aur Bola tou yahin gira doon ga"(if will let you fall if you say more)

yyyyy


© 2017 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on November 27, 2017
Tags: Akram, kaash, kaam

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic