Goes on

Goes on

A Chapter by Irenic
"

when the life goes on but......................................

"
.................."it's beautiful, final it"
"Okay, done" and continued to other "pack it, we want it" and them smiled at going to be husband guy.

"And the winner of All Pakistan Declamation Contest is not anyone it is the one beside me", and Fajahad won the declamation contest.

-"May I come in, Ma'am", Shela opened the door a bit and asked for permission.
"Yes"
-"I want to tell you one thing"
"Jee bolyein"(yes speak up)
-"we came 4th in marathon race but we are winner of declamation contest"
"that's a good news"
-"Fajahad participated in both"

She nodded, stood from her seat and walked to him standing behind Shela and said "at some points you make me proud and it is one of them"
And he listened.
                       -
"Fajahad, you are participant of Urdu declamation contest on the eve of Allama Iqbal and it is an order", and he accepted.
                        --
"Tum wahan bachon ki side par jao, tum dafunk ki taraf aur tu bilal ground mein jaa, theek hai?"(You go there, at children's side, you go to dafunk and you Bilal go in ground, is it okay?), It was Tuesday, four weeks had past when he became HAP. It was the tradition of Daffty to grant a day free of duty to HAP at  fourth week starting after the week HAP took its oath became prefect. 
And Fajahad too was granted that day.


"Tou bhai!! Aaj humaray Fajahad sahab ko dekhti Mera matlab hai humaray HAP sahab ko dekhti, how much he is flooded with ecstasy!"(so yes!! Today see our Mr.Fajahad, I mean see our Mr. HAP, how much he is flooded with ecstasy!)
"Exactly Bhai"(exactly, yes)
"But he deserves it, yeh sub you aap ko maana parayga"(but he deserves it, you all have toagree on it)
"Of course Shela we agree with it"
"After all uss ney kaam hi itna Kiya hai"(after all he had done so much and still doing)
"Pooray dus saal  baad koi dhang ka prefect aaya hai"( a very much better and  satisfactory prefect has come  after whole ten years)
"Aur nhi tou kiya, ab yahan koi discipline perfects nay maintain Kiya hai warna tou humein dorna parta tha"(you are right, now this year perfects have been maintaining discipline otherwise in previous teachers we teachers had to run behind children for discipline)
"Ab tou bhai discipline Ka yeh aalam hai k assembly tak mein bhi bachay seedhi ek line mein kharay rehtay hain, zara sa bhi nahi hiltay"(now the discipline is so much that children stand in one straight line in assembly, they don't  move even a bit)
"Roz subah ek ghanta jaldi aa Kar Woh ground mein boxes jo banwaata hai"(so he asked them to made boxes in ground by coming one hour earlier) 
So Fajahad was granted  a duty free day butppily. Many perfects came and go but got that day unhappily from teachers because of their leniency towards their friends and peers and not taking active role in improvement and activities of college. But Fajahad was active his strictness and active participation in different areas made teachers to like him and appreciate Shela for giving his name as prefect after making all of them to give his name too.
                       ---
"Tou jee Kiya haal hain"(so what's up ?)
"Kuch nahi yaar, aaj main finally azaad hoon"(nothing, finally I am free today), Fajahad was outside the college walking carelessly and freely as if he was drunk and putting his hand around Farhan all time while walking towards college on footpath and spreading his hands to celebrate his freedom.
"Issay kiya hua hai"(what happen to him)
"Kuch nahi pyaray junior, aaj yeh pagal hogaya hai"(nothing dear junior, today he is gone mad)

"Abay tum kiya jano pagal honay Ka maza!!!"(what you know about fun in being mad)
"Acha"(really), they all burst on duty free guy, the ones standing beside him tolerating his hands weight and front ones.
"Haan tum sub ko kiya pata, abhi tou tum sub bachay ho, doodh pertay bachay"(yes of course what you all know, you are kids now, Milk Drinking Kids)
"Saala khud tou apni maa sey poochay bagair huka ko hath nahi lagata aur humein Bach's kehta hai"(idiot, he himself not even touch a huka without asking his mother and call us Kids)Farhan and Kashif murmured sitting beside each other and Fajahad.
                       ----
Nida was back at home.
All of them: Fajahad, Farah, Faraz and Nida were watching movie, Cast Away.
Nida and Farah were sitting near TV on sofa facing back to Faraz and Fajahad, sitting beside each other.
The main character was taking to his volleyball which glued everyone's eyes on TV.
"Tum aur Farah yahan sey jao tou"(you and Farah go from here), Faraz said.
"Farah chalo tou yaar Farhan aur Nida aapi ne bulaya hai tumhe aur mujhe"(Farah come with me, Farhan and Nida aapi call us at their place), Fajahad did as directed.
They both went away.
"Kiya hua Nida, kyun ro rahi ho"(what happen to you Nida, why are you crying),Faraz walked to her and knelt down  in front of her.
"Kiya Soch rahi ho"(what are you thinking?)
"Jaisay yeh hero Akela reh jata hai, hum bhi aisay hi akelay reh jaein ga na, koi Nahi Hoga baat karne ko siwaye apne aap k, kaisay rahein gay hum"(like this character will not we left alone, no one to communicate, except our own self, how do we live then), the shivering shoulders and gasping Nida burst out in tears, leaning down to her knees.
"Nida", the red eyes and fist could not see the tears but his own tears ran back into the eyes and he continued while clasping her hands "kyun raho gi akeli, akelay Woh rehtay hain jo kisi k saath achay sey paish nahi aatay par tum tou sub k saath achay sey paish aati ho"( why you would live alone, those who don't behave appropriate with others live alone but you behave appropriate with others), he clasped her hands tightly let her feel the softness and looking at her face with questionnaire that whether he is true or not.
The gasping stopped and she nodded. 
"Tou bus tum nahi raho gee, everyone will come to you, isliye k tum bohat achi ho"( okay then, you will not live alone, everyone will come to you because you are very beautiful), and she listened very carefully and he said very understandingly making her to listen catching her ears and sight. He hugged her and said you are very beautiful, in the movie he was gifted with car and behind there were peeping, moving around and tears.
Next day
-"Nida tum ready ho jao, you are coming with me to office"+Nida get ready you are coming with me to office)
"Par kyun"(but why)
-"because I need you Nida, saaf baat hai office mein employees ki zaroorat hai aur tum sub sey ziyada trustworthy ho isliye I appoint you"(because I need you Nida, it is clearly stated that employees are needed and you are the most trustworthy that's why I appoint you)
"Abhi zaroorat hai isliye order Kar Raha hoon jaisay hi kaam khatam Hoga then it will be your choice"(now it is need that is why I am ordering you but as soon as the project ends then it would be your choice), he continued.
"Theek hai".
                        ----
"Please Chor dey please Yaar please"(please leave me, please friend leave me please), the queue was heading to class and boys line was being checked by Saddam, a prefect.
"Fajahad sey kaun bachai ga mujhe, main ne kaha mujhe dey"(who will save me from Fajahad, I say give me).
And he handed it to him.

"Ab tou tujhe kabhi nahi milay ga"(now you will not get it back at any cost forever)
"Mil jaye ga, Faji is my friend"(I will get it back, Faji is my friend)
"Faji is also our friend"
"Me too"
"On duty he doesn't care about friends and anything"
Everyone was teasing Farhan.

After the college was over, Farhan ran up into the corridor and then into the room opposite to library but behind it. Fajahad was there, standing and collecting papers and files.
-"Fajahad", he called out his name.
"Haan bol"(yes say), he turned to see who's there.
-"phone dey dey"(give me phone)
"Woh nahi milay ga"(it won't get you back)
-"oh come on Faji, give it back to me"
"It is out of law, I will not give you, jab Kisi ko nahi diya tou tujhe bhi nahi, when I had not given to anyone else then you will also not get it back)
-"par main tera best friend hoon aur woh nahi"(but I am your best friend and they are not)
"Farhan law law hai, you have to accept it"(Farhan law is law you have to accept it).
-"Fajahad you can't do this to me", he walked to him who turned around to do work again and turned around him hardly and hold his collar tightly of right side.
"Collar Chor, main ne kaha collar Chor"(leave collar, I say leave my collar), he eyed at his hand holding his collar and said and then repeated.
"Nahi choroon ga kiya karay ga tu" (I will not leave what will you do)
He hit him hardly that he slipped near the gate.
"Ab jaa yahan sey"(now go away from here).
                          -----
"She is our new employee, Mrs.Nida Faraz", she was introduced.
"Araam sey baitho, TV dekhna hai TV dekho aur haan chocolates fridge mein aur biscuits aur chips uss burney mein hai"(sit easily and comfortably, if you wan to watch TV, watch, and yes, chocolates are in fridge and biscuits and chips are in that box), as she entered in his room, she left with open jawed on seeing TV at her left hand side, toffees in front and on listening that what he had kept for her.
                          ------
Very shiny silver on whose sunlight was striking from the window of the room opposite to ground very above to it was pierced into weak little sparrow-surrounded by 7 students: Arsalan, Haroon, Wasim, Gulzar, Hania, Lateef and Ahmed; and heart along with wet like dead pink stomach and intestines as well as flesh. It was their third experiment on their own.
                        -------
-"Yaar Arsalan kahan hai"(where is Arsalan), Dilawar walked to Yusuf near the gate and asked.
"Gali no. 9211"(at street  no. 9211)
-"theek"
Their experimental room was named as Gali no. 9211, because they were mostly discussing biology-their passion, they all wanted to be doctor.
                           -------
Salman, new student and  friend Faji group ran into corridor then to class along with Jamshed.
The van was arrived and waiting for Faji and Farhan.
"Faji, Faji Fajahad!"
"Farhan Farhan bus bus bus Farhan"
Both were fighting. Salman dragged Fajahad and Jamshed to Farhan while saying "what happened to you guys!!"
"Main tujhe nahi choroon ga, everyone is right k tu bohat selfish hai, tujhe sirf apni parwah hai aur kisi ki bhi nahi"(I will not leave you, everyone is right that you are very selfish, you just think about yourself, not of others), Farhan said. Both of his hands were in control of Jamshed. He was trying to free his hands while saying him that he would not leave him and how much he is selfish. 
"Chor mujhe"(leave me), as his anger came out he shrugged his shoulders very hardly that hands freed while shouting to leave his hands. And he marched away to the van with so anger that everyone were looking up at him and murmuring what happened to him and some of them were whispering that it was all about his new phone.
"Chor ussay, pagal hai"(leave him, he is mad), the words of Farhan stroked him at his heart, because  selfish is the most terrible word in his eyes and he think that he does not deserve to be called selfish.
And they pleased him to go at van.

He sat away from many of his peers. He sat at small seat in front of driver and looking out from front mirror.
And Farhan was sitting far from him on seats beside him on two sides. 
Everyone observed it.
                         -----
At home 
It was five, no books were spreading it net of studying around. Fajahad was thinking, remembering his words. 
                       ------
At Farhan's house (9 PM)
Farhan was standing in the respect of his father-sitting in front of him on armchair looking at looking down head of his son because of being guilty,.
-"Galti tumhari hai, tum phone school kyun lay gai, Kiya tumhein loom Nahi hai k yeh allow Nahi hai"(it is your fault, why did you take phone to school, didn't you know that it is not allowed), after looking at him carefully, he said that it is his mistake.
"Par pap mujhe tha k Fajahad...."(but Papa I thought Fajahad would.....)
-"Fajahad wajahad kuch nahi, ussne Jo kiya sahi kiya, Kiya tumhari waja woh discipline kharab karta, aglay phone tum apne khud k paison sey lou gay"(no more about Fajahad, he did what was right, would he disturb all of the discipline because of yo buy next phone from your own money), and left the room leaving son alone.
                               -------
Next day
-"Ma'am I can't take part please, don't force me, aap meri Jaga Kisi aur ko lay lein"(Ma'am I can't take part please, don't force me, you take someone else on my vacant side)
"But why"
-"parhai Karni hai isliye"(because I have to study)
                               --------
At last period
"Fajahad main kuch nahi sunuoon ge, tum comparing Karo ge aur it is final"(Fajahad I will listen to you anything, you will do comparing and it is Final) and she walked away from class.
                               ---------

                       



© 2017 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on November 27, 2017
Tags: alone, movie, house, Farhan, duty

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic