Planning

Planning

A Chapter by Irenic
"

what they were planning was...............................

"
Next Day
-"Good Morning class and Good morning Fajahad", their class teacger, Miss Fauzia entered in class and wished them and when hereyes found Fajahad she wished her separately too.
"Good morning miss", he found it strange of getting special treatment.
-"bhai Fajahad, aap hain tou bohat achay par aap sey ek shikayat hai"(yes Fajahad, you are very good but  I have a problem with you)
"konsi"(which)
-"bhoolne ka masla aap ka"(your problem of forgetting)
"acha"(okay)
-"isiliye main aaj aap k liye badaamein lai hoon, after all aap ko siyasatdaan ban na hai, aur siyasat mein bohat saaray log hain, sub k naam bhi yaad rakhne partay hain, aur training tou abhi sey shru hoti hai, yeh i jiyein Jaffar aap sub bhi lein dou dou aur Fajahad aap aath lein"(that's why I have brought almonds for you, after all you want to be politician in future, and in politics there are many people and you have to remember the names of many of them, and training always beginning earlier, so, take it Jaffar, you all take two of them and Fajahad you have to eat 8 almonds), she swinged her hand in front of them from back and showed him shopper of almonds on which everyone laughed and then gave it to Jaffar-sitting beyond everyone in front of teacher and asked him to have two of them and pass forward but asked Faji to have 8.
The shopper was being passed vertically behind him,everyone was taking two almonds out of it. Finally the shopper reached to Fajahad who was trying to escape from the class by saying " Miss I have to go for cricket practice", but everyone understood it and she showed him palm "ahaan ahaan, first have almonds then practice, wait my boy, wait".
"so Fajahad!!", she exclaimed, "have it", she continued.
"one", as he was taking out an almond, the students turned their faces towards him and started to count.
"eight", they counted.
and when he ate it, they all chorused "youhooooo"
                                                             -
-"Zaid!! software department mein kitne log hain?" (Zaid!! How many employees are there in software department?)
"25, ma'am"
-"yeh sahi hai"(it is okay and fine)
he nodded.
-"aur hardware department mein?"(and how many are there in hardware department?)
"is say bhi kum, unis"(less than it, nineteen)
-"theek hai, yeh tou kaafi kum hai laiken"(okay, but it is very minimum)
he nodded.
As they were discussing, an employee came forward and informed "Ma'am G8 mein konsa software daalein? we are confused"(which software is to be installed  in G8? we are confused)
"Chalo theek hai, main aati hoon"(okay, I am coming), she replied and after showing him fingerto whom she was talking about number of employee to show him to wait for wait as she would come back, she walked forward towards the blue wooden table where software engineers were working together on a single software and device. 
And from behind the curtain, he was peeping out at her and smiling.
                                                               --
"Yaar tera masla kiya hai!! kyun humaray peechay para hua hai!!"(oh man!! what is your problem!! why you are always behind us!!)
"jahan jaatay hain, wahan aa jaatay hain"(where we all go, there you always come!!)
"hum kabhi teri Gali No. 9211 mein aayein hain?? bata zara"(have we ever came at your Gali No. 9211)
"acha apne yeh chashmein tou dekha zara"(okay let us see your glasses)
the glasses were taken off from his-studious, glasses wearing, nerdy pre medical student of Arsalan's group, eyes.
"dekho please dey dou please"(see please give it to me please), he was blinking his eyes, his hands were moving here and there to grab the glasses by the help of his blurred vision. Everything was blurred for him.
"uff ho, glasses tou neechay gir gaye"(Ohh no, the glasses are fallen down)
"aur uff, tum ne tou galti sey in par pair rakh diya, yeh tou toot gaye"(and oh, you have put your own feet on them by mistake, they are broken)
the glasses were fallen by one of them intentionally in front of him but he can only see a hand point at a building in the ground from his blurred vision and near his moving forward legs that unintentionally his own legs broke them and they teased. He got nervous and confused. They all laughed. 
"humaray paas is ka ek ilaaj hai"(we have one cure of it)
"woh kiya?"(what is it?)
"yeh raha"(here it is)And slapped him one after another that he fainted.
                                                                    ---
"yeh sub kiya hai"(what is this)
"Main faji ko bata ta hoon"(i will tell it to Faji)
"Let me call him"
Farhan phone called him.
-"Haan bol, kiya hua"(yes say, what happen)
"tu apna orkut aur facebook khol"(open your orkut and facebook)
-"theek hai"(okay)
Fajahad opened his account and left open jawed.
"zoya ki bachi!! tujhe tou main choroon ga nahi!!"(you f*****g zoya!! I will not leave you!!), he burst out.
everyone was watching and commenting on his picture in which he was standing too close to Maheen-a pre medical student, in college and it is against school and college's laws to have pics with opposite gender by standing too close to them.
                                                                      ----
"saala banta tou itna strict hai, iske khud k kartoot tou dekho, laws torta hai, aur humein mana karta hai"(he keeps himself so strict with us, and see his own actions, he himself breaks laws and abide us )
"aur karle chichora pan"(do more flirt)
one by one,evryone was backbiting behind him she they all saw it because they were stuck on the walls of school.
                                                                     -----
"Fajahad, you are called in principal's office", Miss Shela informed after coming in his class when he was having his Maths class.
he nodded.
-"Hello Mr. Fajahad, I have come to know that you have broken a law of Daffty, Being prefect, infact Head of All Prefects, it doesn't suit you, don't you know that.................."
"miss i am old student of this school and now I am in college, I am studying here since I was five, aur aap uss nayi student ki baaton mein aa kar mujhe galat samajh rahi hain, kiya aap ne jaan ne ki ki k woh sahi hai ya nahi, liken nahi Miss principle ka tou kaam hai sub pe yakeen karna aur sunna bhalay woh kitna hi.............."(Miss I am an old student of school and now I am in college, I am studying here since I was five, and you believe on that new student's words and take me a wrong person, do you know whether she is right or not, but no!!  It is Miss Principal's work to listen and believe on any one whether he would be.......)
-"lower your volume Mr Fajahad Hussain Jehangiri, apni awaz neechay karo, how would you prove me that you are not invlved in this, aap kaisay saabit karo geyy"
"kar doo ga, aap fikar na karein"(I will do it, dont take tension)
-"tou theek hai prove me, okay so prove me)
                                                                     ------
-"Faji tum ne socha hai k ab tum karo gay kiya?"(Faji have you planned what you will do?)
"haan, plan kar liya hai"(yes I have made a plan)
-"kiya??"(what??)
"sunay"(listen), the whispering in her ear started
-and ended with "waah ray!!kiya plan hai!!"(wow!!What a plan!!)
"hain na!! Acha ab main chalta hoon, farewll ki taiyaari karni hai"(isn'tit!! okay now I have to go, I have to do preparation for farewell)
-"farewell!! itni jaldi!!"(Farewell!! too soon!!)
"haan"(yes)
-"acha, chalo tum jao, mujhe bhi class lenay jana hai"(okay, you go, I also have to go for class)
                                                         -------
-"okay, so tou saari taiyaari humein hi karni hogi, participants bhi hum hi honge aaur taiyaari karne walay bhi"(okay, so we have to whole preparation by ourselves, we ourselves are participants and we ourselves our preparation makers)
"tou kiya dekhne walay bhi hum hi honge?"(so are we the viewers only?)
-"nahi, 2003 se 2004 wala batch dekhega, yani sabqa talaba"(no, the batch of 2003 to 2004 would be viewers, I mean the alumni)
after looking at their interrograting expressions, who were asking questions through glances to each other in front  of each other while sitting behind Fajahad.
"yeh Daffty ka qaanoon hai k farewell ki tamam maloomaat senior students se khufiya rakhi jaye, aur agar thori si bhi bahir gayi tou unka farewell chaar saal baad hoga"(actually it is the rule of Daffty to keep every information regarding farewell secret from senior batch and if it would be leaked then their farewell will take after four years, not that year)
"aur iss batch k first year k students ne yahi harkat ki thi, tou isliye"(and the the students of first year did that, so thats why), he further added.
"unke paisay jo collect kiye gaye thay uss waqt woh ab bhi paray huay hain, unka jo plan tha woh bhi paper pe likhua hua hai, Miss Jennifer have that paper, ab humein uss mein thoray aur paisay add kar k iss ka intezaam Friday yani soula November tak karna hai"(we still have their money which they collected at that time, we still have their plan written on paper, the paper is with Miss Jennifer, now we have to add some money in it and prepare everything till Friday, I mean sixteenth November), he told them.
"tou ab baari aai duties ki, Bilal aur Seema, tum dono pooray batch ko phone kar k is baat ki khabar dou aur online tum sub orkut par, facebook par daal dou, college k baahir iss k posters bhi laga dou aur Ali, Kamran tum dono kaprey aur dandiyaan nikaal kar hall k liye ground mein rakhwao, dhoay k liye denay hain, Sidra tum jaa kar Miss Jennifer se paper lou aur saari info iss register mein copy kar k lao, aur Iqra tum aur main catering k liye jaa rahay hain"(now its time for duties, Bilal and Seema, you both call the whole batch and informed them about it, and you all give messageabout it online on orkut and facebook, and post posters of it outside the college, you Ali and Kamran, take out woods and hall cloths and bring them in ground for making hall, we have to give them for laundry, Sidra, you go to Miss Jennifer and copy all info of that paper in this register, And Iqra, me and you are going for catering),he told them.
"aur kisi cheez ki zaroorat hai, ya samjh aa gaya?"(is everything more required or you understood?), he asked
everyone nodded but one asked to paint the college because they were going to welcome the alumni after a long time.
on which he agreed with her and said "main ma'am ko is baaray mein kehta hoon"(I will discuss about it with Ma'am).
                                                                  --------
Numbers were seen from old yellow register taken out from store room and dialling was done in every home on every number while sitting in telephone operator's area and other was sitting in reception area.
Ali and Kamran took out the stuff for making hall and by the help of Faji, who used to have numbers of everyone, called the Rashid bhai, who used to do laundry in the cheapest rates.
Seema, while sitting in printing, was copying all info of paper into the notepad given by him.
Iqra and Faji were outside on college premises.
"yeh tum mujhe kahan lay aaye ho!!"(where you have brought me!!), they were in Delhi colony and she angered, keeping herself save from terrible sunlight letting her 200 rupees watch's dial to shine in sunlight.
"jahan catering service bohat achi milti hai"(where best catering services are recieved)
"Acha!! dekhte hai"(okay!! we will see it soon..)
"salam Parveen auntie"(Good Afternoon Parveen auntie),he greeted as they reached at green wooden door and rang the door bell which opened in slum area where wires were hanging on which eagles were guarding the street not letting litter to make noise above their heads, he greeted as he saw his auntie whose yawning went away suddenly as she saw him and that's why asked him "Fajahad, is waqt!!"(Fajahad, this time!!).
"auntie aap se kaam hai, andar aa jaon"(Auntie I want to discuss something to you, can I come in?)
"Haan aao"(yes come in), she opened the door and let them in.
"auntie yeh Iqra, meri class fellow and Iqra yeh meri auntie hain, Parveen auntie"(Auntie she is Iqra, my class fellow, and Iqra she is my auntie, Parveen auntie), as he entered in, he introduced them to each other.
"yeh bohat acha khaana bana ti hain, bhai ki shaadi mein, pichlay saal k farewell mein, Miss Marry ki mehndi mein khaana inhi sey banwaya tha"(she cooks very delicious food, she made food for brother's wedding, last year's farewell and Miss Marry's mehndi), he told her.
she smiled.
"aur auntie aap sey aaj bhi khaana pakwaanay k liye hi aayein hain"(and auntie today we have came here to make you cook food), he turned his face towards Parveen and told her with excitement taking a breath.
"dair sau teen sau logon ka khaana hai"(you have to cook meal for 250 to 300 people), he told her more.
"menu main aap ko ghar par jaa kar dou sey tee..........."(I will tell you menu after reaching at home around two to thr........), as he was telling her more and more, the little fat lady, a mother of young adult girl, hugged him and continuously saying "thank you beta, thank you thank you".
Fajhad who was telling her further suddenly felt he was in fluffy but heavy weight which was quiet warm to let any one relax and his lips which were kept on moving got sealed due to heavy love with which she was saying thank you.
Iqra got shocked when she put her hands around Mr.busy in talking about menu suddenly that what happened to a fat tall lady but when she listened thank you and his smile towards her(Iqra), she overwhelmed.
                                                                  ---------
"Yaar chalo catering ka hogaya par entertainment ka kiya??"(catering is done but what about entertainment??) 
"woh mujh pey chor dou"(leave that on me), he said to her while they were going out of the his favourite slum area
                                                                ----------
At home (Night) 7pm
-"Hello Osman, kaisa hai tu"(Hello Osman, How are you?)
"Main theek, tu suna"(I am fine what, you tell)
-"teray cousins kaisay hain"(how are your cousins)
"Fariggggggggggggggg"(freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
-"tou phir unn sub ko..aath bajay tak apne ghar par bula"(then call everyone at your home till eight O clock)
"theek, par khairiat"(okay but everything is okay?)
 -"haan haan sub theek hai  bus tu unn sub ko bula aur haan khud bhi ready rahio"(yes yes everything isfine, bus you call them and yes you yourself be ready, okay)
"theek hai ustaad sahab"(okay Mr.Professor)
                                                                 ------------
"1, 2, 3, 4
5, 6, 7, 8", the whole battlion was at Osman's place and Fajahad was teaching them dance for his college's farewell.
                                                             -------------
11pm
-"Hello Miss"
"hello beta, kaisay ho??"(hello son, how are you??)
-"main theek miss, khairiat aap ne call ki??"(I am fine miss, you have called me, is everything all right??)
"jee jee beta sub theek hai, bus yeh bata ne k lye call ki hai k picnic iss saturday ko hai aur kal tak decide kar k batao where to go"(yes yes, everything is fine, I called you to inform you that [icnic is on coming saturday so decide till tomorrow where to go)
-"kiya!!"(What!!), he was shocked.
it was 11 pm and Fajahad came back home a minute before a call from Osman's house and found a news of picnic. And he knew very well who will do the preparation for whole picnic.
                                                          --------------
Next Day
"so class, it is a good news that we are going for picnic..........." his voice stopped as the class started hooting
"on this Saturday" as the hooting stopped on seeing teacher's hands moving down, Fajahad completed his sentence.
"since you, boys are dominant gender so you have a right to decide where to go,so decide right now", he gave the large paper to very beyond student to write his opinions and asked him to pass students behind him.
"okay, thank you"everyone gave wrote their opinions and gave him paper back.
he walked to all sections of boys of first year and as he was going in second year's boys section, Miss Irene called him and said "Fajahad principal is calling you"
"okay I am coming", he ran to her office.
-"jee aap ne bulaya"(yes you have called me), he spoke seriously and harshly.
"change your attitude Mr.Fajahad", she observed his attitude.
-"bara e mehrabani, aap bulanay ki waja batayein"(you tell me the reason to call me, kindly)
"tou suniye, yeh picnic second year ki farewell bhi hai"(so listen this picnic is also the farewell of second year)
-"aap aisa nahi kar sakti"(you can not do this), he shouted with hands bumped on table soundly.
"main kiya kar sakti hoon kiya nahi yeh main achi tarahan janti hoon!! aap ko batanay ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, Mr Fajahad Hussain"(what can i do and what can i not do I know it very well!! you dont need to tell me Mr. Fajahad!!), she stood from her seat and whispered strongly looking at him angrily.
-"dekh loon ga aap ko"(I will see you)
"get out of my office", she pointed out.
He went out, gave message to every prefect not to gave this info to second year students.
                                                                 ---------------
He was in class studying maths.
"I want to talk to Fajahad", Miss Shela came outside asking Sir Kamal to send him out.
"jee ab aap boliye"(yes now you will speak), as he came out he said.
"tum kisi aur ki nahi tou meri hi izzat kar lia karo"(if you can not do to others so atleast respect me), she burst on seeing his rash behaviour. "karte tum ho sunni mujhe parti hai, saari teachers mujhe blame kar rahi hain k tum ne Faji ko choose kiya tha aur naam diya tha plus tum par yeh jo maheen wala ilzaam hai isne alagaag lagai hui hai"(whatever you do, blame comes on me, every teacher is blaming me because I chose you and gave your name, and then there is Maheen one accusation on you which blow more fire), she was taking her anger out, telling him whatever she heard.
"is zoya ko tou main choroon ga nahi"(i will not leave that zoya), he murmured.
"aur zoya sey badla lenay k liye yeh picnic zaroori hai tou jo ma'am kehti hain kar lo"(and to take revenge from zoya you need this picnic so accept whatever ma'am says)
finally he understood her words and he nodded "okay".
"that's my boy, not boy, smart boy", she laughed and hugged him.
"now go back to your class" she added.
As the class ended, he gathered all prefects to store room and told them about farewell which brought them into shock.They all informed to all students of first year.
"kiya!!"(what!!), that was the reaction from every section students.
"kyun k elections kareeb hain aur papers ka kuch pata nahi hai tou is liye"(because elections are near so thats why), all prefects reasoned and Fajahad reasoned "kiya tum mein sey kisi ko Benazir sahiba kay, Sharif baradraan kay aur hum sub kay apne altaf bhai kay jalsay mein nahi jaana kiya, election ki kiya lamha ba lamha khabar nahi rakhni kiya"(Dont you want to go at Benzir, Sharif brothers and our very own Altaf bro's sitting).
Finally everyone came to know about it.
                                                                 ---------------


© 2017 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on December 4, 2017
Last Updated on December 4, 2017
Tags: almonds, class teacher, Jaffar, beyond, two, eight, 2, 8

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic