Tournament

Tournament

A Chapter by Irenic
"

when whole college was busy in tournament...........................................

"
-Fajahad.........yeh sub kiya tha"
"kiya"
-"bano mat"
"kiya tha.........kab sey keh raha tha k Bilal ko hata dou woh parhne mein acha hai iska matlab yeh nahi k usay prefect bana diya jaye.............liken nahi humein tou hata nahi hai..........maan hi nahi rahi thi baat....main ne bhi keh diya...k abhi hataein...gussa aa gaya...tou gown phik k bahir aa gaya......aik number ki waisay woh ajeeb aurat hain...na sunti hai naa samjhti hain..sanki kahin ki, Daffty sahab bhi ro rahay hon ge k kis k haathon mein inke banaye huay school ki chaabi laggai"(what i did....i have been saying since long to replace Bilal because if he's good in studies it doesn't mean he can bea prefect....but no we don't want to replace him.....she was not listening to me....that is why I said it too...that replace him how.....got angry...so I threw my gown and came out........by the way she is literally strange and pathetic woman....she doesn't listeni nor understand anything...she is wacky, Mr. Daffty would be definetly crying that which idiotic woman is holding the keys of his founded school)
-"bako mat!! tumhein pata hai......"(dont bark!!do you know that....)
"meri waja aap phaas gai hai"(you are tangled because of me)
-"haan"(yes)
"dekhein jo bolta hai bolne dein, aap sach sach baatein aap mera naam dey kar ab regret karti hain??"(see, let them say what they want to say, now tell me honestly, do you regret now by giving my name??)
-"nahi"(No)
"tou bus phir in sub ko ignore karein, mujhe bhi pata hai aur aap ko bhi k meray siwa yeh sub kisi ki nahi suntay aur Sadia Ma'am ko bhi meray saath tu tu mainmain karne ki kabhi college k kharchon par tou kabhi discipline par aadat ho gai, teachers ko bhi merehi naamki laat lag gai hai.."(soo it is final, ignore all of them, i know it and you too that they do not listen to anybody else except me and along with it Sadia ma'am is now too get used to to have argue with me either on college's expenditure or discipline, and teachers too are now habitual of my name..)
-"buray sense mein"(in wrong sense)
"...jaisay bhi sense mein par lag tou gai hai na...tou they all will need me, tou sabar rakhiyein aur enjoy karein, aap ne House ki aaj ki kist dekhi, House ka woh wala reply kitna acha tha!!"(in whatever sense but aren't they habitual of it..so they all will need me, sobe patient and enjoy, have you watched today's episode of House, Wasn't that reply of House good!!)

Next day Afzal was appointed as HAP and Shela and Fajahad came and enjoy their day.
                                                             -
Practice 
practice time was getting bigger and bigger day by day
and girls were getting upset that why they did not take take part in it.
The girls did not play well in the months before december thats why it was decided not to put them in competition.
                                                             --
Practice over
Match began

-"Miss May I come in??", he was panting.
"yes"
-"we won"
"thats great"

"contestants of group 1
grade 5 played against grade 6 at 8am in church ground and lost the match
grade 5 played against grade 7 afterwards at 12PM and lost the match.
Grade 5 is out of the tournament.
Tomorrow is grade 6 will play against grade 7 and winning team will be the final team of group 1 who will play further", status was updated on Fajahad's fan page on 10 of December which their friends made from the name of Sarial HAP.

10 of December marked the start of this tournament.
There were two grounds: church ground(for school students) and college ground.
in each ground four match took place every day.
There were six teams from school side.
They were divided in two groups: group 1 and group 2.
group 1 had 
1)grade 5
2)grade 6
3)grade 7

and group 2 had
1)grade 8
2)grade 9
3)grade 10

Meanwhile at college sides there were eight times and divided into 2 groups: group A and group B.
A had
1)PE-I
2)PE-II
3)C-I
4)C-II

and B had
1)PM-I
2)PM-II
3)A-I
4)A-II

C if for commerce and A is for arts section.

"from group 2 of school side, grade 8 is playing against grade 9, we will keep you update", Farhan updated the status on facebook on fan page and on orkut on his own account. 
"grade 8 won the match from grade 9, tomorrow grade 8 will play against 10", another update came at 5 pm, match was being carried on but there were no studies. During the days of tournament,school  used to remain open for long hours till 9 pm.
"it is here to update that our section, PE-I won both the matches played against 1)PE-II 2)C-I
"so today's matches are over now
and today's overall information is
grade 5-out from tournament
grade 6 and grade 7=play against each other tomorrow.
grade 9=out of the tournament
grade 8 and grade 10= play against each other
PE-I=won from PE-II and C-1
PM-I=won from PM-II
PM-II=won from A-I", the update arose after 9pm.
                                                                ---
"agar himat hai tou maidaan mein aao, muqabla karo humaray shairon ka"(if you are brave then come in the ground and compete with our lions)
"yeh muqabla nahi aasaan bus itna samjhli jeein Daffty ki nahar hai, par kar k jaana hai"(the competition is easy, only understand it as the stream of Daffty and you have to cross it)
the viewers were classmates and supporting their sectors.
There was laughter and noise everywehere.
They all were hooting.

"yesssssssssssss", as the ball passes in to the class from the glass, the whole engineering sector over joyed when coach announced "PE-I won all the matches played among group A contestants.

"so here is the update
grade 7 won the match and will play further
grade 10 won the match and will play further
PE-I won from C-II
PE-II won from C-I
PM-II lost from A-II
PM-I won from A-I", everyone read an update.
                                                                 ----
The matches were going on.
The students stayed in college till 9 pm especially boys.
Farah too stayed there and support PE-I especially opened her eyes completely when Faji came in batting field.
                                                                   -----
13th of December
"So we arehere to announce the overall summary that
from school section
the group 1 has 3 teams in which grade 5 lost all the two matches, grade 7 lost one match and grade 6 won both the matches and is selected to play further.
Mean while group 2 from school section has 3 teams in grade 9 lost all the two matches, grade 8 lost a match and grade 10 won both the matches and is selected for playing further.
Group A from college section has four teams in which C-I lost all three matches, PE-II won a match, C-II won two matches and PE-I won all the matches and selected to play further.
Group B from college section has four teams in which A-I lost all the three matches, PM-II won a match, A-II won two matches and PM-I won all three matches.
So final teams are
1)grade 6
2)grade 10
3)PE-I
4)PM-I.
                                                      -----
14th of Decemeber
"it doesn't matter, the most important thing is that atleast you have taken part in tournament", the teacher was consoling the children when the sixth graders began to cry after losing from all three teams.
                                                      -------
15th of Decemeber
"yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
"yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"
the whole crowd of PE-I and PM-I cheered out loud as the grade 10 was defeated because of their batting
                                                     -------
"so the two final teams are 
1)PE-I
2)PM-I

the final match will be on...................................................

                                                                            


© 2017 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on December 9, 2017
Last Updated on December 9, 2017
Tags: 6, 10, grade, lost, defeated, won, overall, summary, update, teams, final, match, remain open

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic