Another HAP

Another HAP

A Chapter by Irenic
"

When they had another....................

"

"Faji ne duty choooor dee 
Faji ne duty chooor dee"(Faji has left the duuutyy

Faji has left the duuutyy), the whole batched roared. They were happy. After all prisoners get happy when their jailer died and there is no one to replace him.

                     -------
"Engagement isi itwaar ko hai"(Engagement is on this Sunday)
"Chalo MashAllah Allah ussay khush aur aabaad rahay"(okay, it is a very great news by the grace of Allah, may Allah please them)
"Bhai shaam ko tumhein aaj yahan aana hai aur Fajahad ko bolna aaj factory chala jaye"(Now you have to come here on evening today and ask Fajahad to go to factory)
The both ladies were talking on phone
                   ------
He was looking out from his cabin and remembering how she always hide his mother's insults from him either with "auntie kaafi paareshasn hain"(auntie is very tense) or "tum auntie ko time diya karo"(give time to auntie) and in front of his eyes she was working outside and guiding them.

"Aur main ussay badlay mein kiya deta hoon?

 Kuch bhi nahi. 

 Woh sirf ek cheez maangti hai mujh se, 

 woh hai muskuraahat, aur main woh bhi nahi deta, apni waja se"(And what I give her in return?

nothing.

She only demands and asks for one thing from me,

and that is my smile, and I don't give her that too, because of me), he was conversing in mind.
"Liken yeh baat sach hai Nida k tum waqai meray liye bohat aaham ho, bohat"(But it is true Nida that you are really important for, very much)
                       -------
"Faraz!!!!", and a lady in white frock hugged him very excitedly when they were coming to home after a bit shopping at evening.
"How are you??", she left hugging and asked. Her excitment led to soundly heart beat.
"I am fine what about you?"
"I am enjoying too" and then she continued "Okay today I am coming to your place for dinner and you have to make dinner. You are very good cook". 

then she turned to Nida "His hand cooked Chicken Steak is too good and that chocolatecake is too delicious. I never left a single of it". And in all of this Faraz was smiling and looking the two ladies conversing, one was conversing excitedly and other hearing patiently.
"Okay what will you eat?", he said. First nodded and then looked up at her.
"Awww Faraz! You are still so cute!", she was completely observing his looking down and then at her.
"I am a man now, how can I be cute still", he laughed. He looked down and conversing.
Nida was completely observing her husband being swirled down with laughter.
                    -------
"Zulfiqar will be the next one", it was decided.
                   --------
"Uff mere khudaya! Utho tou yahan sey poora ghar ganda kiya hua hai tum sub ne mil k!"(Oh my God! You all have made mess a lot in home together!), as she saw the towel lying on the floor and cover if sofa wrinkled when stepped in, she ran in, threw heruniversity bag away and started to clean.
"And the Hitler arrived", Farhan thought while using phone about his adult sister studying in engineering university,NED. He took a sigh.
                  --------
"Its brain is small but very complicated", the gali no. 9211 was still populated with "Khwars" who were dissecting mouse.
                     ---------
"Okay jee!!!",he entered in the kitchen. His whistling stopped, eyes opened and chewing apple started as he saw him and uttered "tou kiya aaj bhai dinner banai gey?"(So Will brother make dinner today?), and leaned against counter beside Faraz-cutting chicken perfectly into pieces on cutting board.
"Haan, haan aur nahi tou kiya!"(Yes, yes of course!), Nida said. She was biting apple standing adjacent to him.
"Kyun aaj koi dinner pe aaraha hai?"(is someone coming for dinner today?)
"Haan haan! Faraz ki dost aa rahi hai!"(Yes, yes! Faraz's friend is coming!)
"Faraz ki dost!"(Faraz's friend!)
"Haan! Aur woh bhi woh dost jisaay dekh kar is ki batisi"(Yes! And it is that friend that by seeing her his laughter come out!)
"Waah ji waah! Humein dekh kar tou aaj tak tu ne ek smile tak pass nahi ki aur wahan, uskay pass teri batisi nikal aai! 

Humein bhi bata na chakar kiya hai?

Dekh main aur bhabbi milkae uss sey tera nikah kar aayein ge paka, agar tu ne humein bataya tou"(Okay man okay! You have never smiled even once when you look at us but there, your laughter came out in front of her! 

Tell us bro, what is the matter? 

See if you would tell us then me and bhabbi will arrange you marriage with her, promise)

"Bilkul sahi kaha tum ne!"(You have said very right!) and then whispered "is bahanay iski aulaad ho jaye gi"(In this way, he will have children too).

Fajahad walked out of the kitchen when his phone rang to talk to Farhan about their today's plan.
The getting red eyes closed and hands hold the knife more tightly.
"Aunty aap dekhein main aaya"(Aunty you check it out I am coming)
"Aur Nida tum andaar aa sakti ho please?"(And Nida, can you come in please?)

"Yeh sub kiya hai, Nida! Tumhari sui aulaad pe hi shru aur aulaad pe hi khatam kyun hoti hai! Tumhein kitni dafa samjhaya hai k agar aulaad ho tou bhi theek hai aur aulaad na ho tou bhi theek hai! Main aur tum, hum dono, har haal mein theek hain! 

Tumhein aulaad ka shikwa yaad rehta hai, fertility ka shikwa yaad rehta hai kabhi yeh yaad aaya, galti sey k tumharay shauhar ko tumhari waja se tumhari health k liye doctoron k pass maray maray nahi phirna parta! Liken nahi tumhein yeh sub kaisay yaad aaye ga! Tumhein tumharay fertility k ronay dhonay sey fursat milay tou tumhein sub dekhai dey! Tumhein kiya main nazar nahi aata! Mera drawer nazar nahi aat! Kiya hai mujh mein!Kiya hai meray drawer mein! Main sirf atthais ka hoon! meray jitney maslay hain, uss k liye main sirf attais ka hoon! Ek atthais saal k ladkay ya mard k drawer mein kiya hota? Kiya hota hai Nida? CDs, phones, books ya unki koi bhi pasand ki cheez.

 Aur meray drawer mein kiya hota hai?

Dawaiyan, dawiyan pari hoti hain, 

parchay paray hotay hain k aaj konsi dawai khaani hai kal konsi,

appointments pari hoti hain k kal kis doctor k pass jana hai aur parso kis k

aur is mein koi ek cheez ho jo meray interest ki woh machinein hain, jis ki waja sey main abhi tak zinda hoon, shayad

aur in sub k bawajood tumhein apni fertility nazar aati hai tumhein yeh nazar nahi aata k aulaad k ilawah dusri cheezein bhi hain 

jis khuda ko tum itna maanti ho kabhi uss k dar pe shukar bhi lia karo

shukar karo gee tou aur milay ga."(And what is this, Nida! Why your needle of talk starts from children and ends on children! I have told you so many times that it is okay if there will be children and it is okay too if there will be no children! Me and you, we both, are satisfied in all circumstances!

You remember the sadness of having no children, you remember the sadness about fertility but have you ever realized, by mistake, that your husband does not need to roam around doctors for you, for your health!

But no! How can you realize the stuff like this! Until you get free from that tears of fertility and children!

Can't you see me! Can't you see my drawer! What is in me! What is in my drawer! I am just of 28! I am just of 28 as compared to there of problems to me! What is in the drawer of a 28 guy or man? Kiya hota hai Nida?

CDs, phones, books or any otheir favourites.

And what is in my drawer?

Medicines, medicines are there

slips are present that which medicine I have to eat today and which tomorrow

appointments are placed that I have to go to which doctor tomorrow and to which next to next day

and if there is anything of my my interest so it is machines, because of which I am still alive, perhaps

And in the presence of all of this you still remember your fertility, can't you see there are so things other than children.

Be thankful in the doorsteps of that god on which you believe the most, sometimes

you get more if you be thankful)

"Tum kitchen mein dekh aao steak jal na gai ho"(You check out in kitchen whether steak is over-fried or not), she was too embarassed to face him that she tried to change the topic.

"Bhar mein gaya dinner! Ek insaan apne aap k liye bohat hota hai aulaad jaisay saaharon ki ussay zaroorat nahi"(Dinner go in hell! A person is very much for him or herself! her or she does not need support like that of children)
              ---------
"Okay so have it"
He sat beside as he saw her sitting in front of Faraz alone. Her beauty magnetized him or awoke his flirtatious guy.

"take this one, it is his specialty", while Faraz was offering rice, a dish of steak came in between the path because our hero appreciates the beauty the most.

Her fair color, blue eyes and brown hair appealed to him the most. He offered him dinner.
"Aww so sweet of you" she pleased. 
"Yahan pass karna tou Fajahad"(Pass it here, Fajahad), he took tray of rice from him.
"Nida tum lo gee?"(Nida, will you take it?) he offered his sweet wife who was busy in eating and playing with fork and spoon. He looked a liitle down to notice her face and said "please"
Meanwhile both frontiers looking at them and she said in his ears "yeh dono ek saath kitne achay lagte hain"(they look very beautiful with each other)
"Aap ko urdu aati gai"(Do you know Urdu?)
"Haan in fact tumhari Urdu kaafi kharab hai"(Yes, in fact your Urdu is quite bad)
"Aap sikhayein ge"(Will you teach me?)
"Haan kyun nahi"(Yes, of course, why not)

She was still observing him when he was offering the sweet lady a chocolate cake.
"Aap apna number dey dein"(Please give me your number)
"Haan lo"(yeah take it)
Meanwhile younger brother was busy in making his heart completely magnetized with her heart.
              ---------
"Mangni issi haftay hai kal tumhari khaala ki taraf jaana hai isi liye kal jaldi aa jana"(Engagement is in this week that's why we have to go to your maternal auntie tomorrow so please come earlier tomorrow from office)
"Theek hai"
Next morning big brother and mother conversed at breakfast.
                  --------
And dafftian came to Defence branch, freezing under their sweaters and standing in their respective queues and Fajahad alone passing between queues without sweater comfortably as if he was not cold and everyone left with "aur aa gaya humara iron man, abay kuttay apna sweater humein dey dio tarzan ki aulaad"(And here is our Ion Man, give us your sweater, dog, Tarzan's son)
"On yesterday we have decided to replace Fajahad with Zulfiqar Ashraf because of misbehavior so we request the new HAP to come up on the stage and start to live few months as HAP.
                   ------
"Abay! Tu hota kaun hai bolnay wala! Nikal yahan sey!"(Oh filthy man! Who are you to say us! Go away!),
and no one was listening to him. All were patting and dabbing on his head and walking away.
"Chalo jee pata nahi kiya soch k iss masoom gaye ko prefect bana diya Bilal pehle kam tha jo ab iss Allah walay ko bhi main sambhaaloon"(Okay so! I can't understand why they make such a innocent man HAP, what they thought to make a God's beggar HAP, Is Bilal less to handle that now this saint come in the list too of mine to handle), Iqra observing the whole situation murmuring while passing in opposite direction.
                 -------
"Sali tu mani nahi kab tu manay gi"(You never listened, when will you listen), their group was finally enjoying their break with Fajahad. They all were coming to sit on ground while he was singing Ali Zafar's song. The whole group was now free. 
"Tou yaar ab koi plan banao, yeh sahab ab azaad ho gai hai, tou celebrate karo, pehlay duty k maray kartay nahi kuch kartay thay, ab celebrate karo, uss churiya ko bhi tou pata chalay k coat ho ya na ho, Faji don't care"(So guys, make a plan, now this son has been freed, so celebrate it, many of thing we could not do because of his duty, so celebrate now, after all that sparrow should know that the presence and absence of coat doesn't matter to Faji).

All heads swirled in in which Fajahad was speaking while all other were listening.

And as decided, the heads swirled out and spoke out "tou bus yeh done raha you will come at my place!"(Okay so it is done that you will come at my place)



© 2018 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
review
baji means sister. people put baji after a name of girl to give her respect.
bhabbi is brother's wife.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on February 24, 2018
Last Updated on February 24, 2018
Tags: flirt, blue eyes, Ashraf, Zulfiqar, listening, achay, number, azaad, free

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic