1.618

1.618

A Poem by isus

The room full of deceptions.
And warmth of my skin slowly decay.

You could understand this only if you're made to.
Your thoughts are nothing, they're not even yours.

If you're alive it doesn't mean you're waiting for death,
and things they were teaching you they don't understand.

My sleeve is dark. 

I'm writing these words but they don't seem alive.
Truth lies in power of perception. 
And all meaning is lost when Master comes.

But you can be free to do as we tell you,
you can bring destruction to the universe.

Or you can rest in peace. Waiting for the next oblivion.

And now my brother, my share of energy,
what do you really know?
What do you want from you?

Just remember! 
The most important thing of all is

© 2016 isus


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

How appropriate. I'm reading this on Fibonacci day (11/23) and your title invokes the Golden Ratio. Yes, there are patterns within patterns and it is certainly not certain that our thoughts are even ours. How many circles within circles have we passed through, round and round the circumference? It's hard to know. And perhaps the most important thing about being is just existence. An interesting piece.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

isus

7 Years Ago

i can agree on those words, and i have to say that this is one really nice review, maybe best i ever.. read more
Rick Puetter

7 Years Ago

My pleasure, and my complements!



Reviews

How appropriate. I'm reading this on Fibonacci day (11/23) and your title invokes the Golden Ratio. Yes, there are patterns within patterns and it is certainly not certain that our thoughts are even ours. How many circles within circles have we passed through, round and round the circumference? It's hard to know. And perhaps the most important thing about being is just existence. An interesting piece.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

isus

7 Years Ago

i can agree on those words, and i have to say that this is one really nice review, maybe best i ever.. read more
Rick Puetter

7 Years Ago

My pleasure, and my complements!
This seems like a weak attempt at being deep. And the title didn't make sense.

Posted 7 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
I got a little confused with the different sized stanza's, but after re reading it to make sense of it, I found it to be a great poem :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


isus

7 Years Ago

you really think so?
WillaDanvers

7 Years Ago

I really think so :) You are a great writer!
isus

7 Years Ago

like when you say to the dog you are good boy :D anyway, thanx :D
I really like your writing. Thanks for submitting to the Pride in Poetry contest. Since I will be judging this for the contest I will not write about it here (yet) nor rate it. Once the contest is over, I may drop by to leave a better review.

Take care and keep on writing poetry. Looking forward to reading more.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

isus

7 Years Ago

thank you, glad to know it
This is very good and I am giving it 100... However... I had to disqualify it from the (poetry challenge) contest because it does not meet the criteria.
I have extended the deadline to 09/05/16 since there seems to be some confusion on the entries.

For this challenge you must follow the Format, or it will be rejected. You must create a poem using the following words.

Coral/Edge/Toes/Hard/Worry/Banjo/Willow/Car/Round/Sound
Please underline the pertinent words.

This is the challenge. I picked it up from
-Ledger Lines-A Poem by -Hailey Juliet James- She kindly gave me permission to pass the challenge along.

I took the challenge a little further and used the words consecutively. Be creative. They may be placed anywhere in the line.

You may use any style… I chose couplets.

Be sure to check out Hailey’s,(info above) and mine under -Poetry Challenge- Wolf_Lord or I have included a sample poem in the list of entries under Dark_Wolf... The sample poem cannot be voted for and is only there as an example.

Thank you for your entry and I hope you will accept the challenge.

Wolf ,'', ^@@^ ,'',



Posted 7 Years Ago


In the end, all I can really say I know is that that I don't 100% know. Our perceptions are only mere perceptions, regardless of whether they are right or wrong, fact or opinion, etc. This is a very thought provoking poem, I really enjoyed thinking about what it discusses. Keep up the great work! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


isus

8 Years Ago

yup.. thanx on reading :)
We are the sum of our perceptions and yet - I agree with you - are they ours or what we were told...

Ending with "is" - though I feel I can understand it, just seems weak.

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
isus

8 Years Ago

i understand now. and i see now what you are thinking. it might be stronger all together if i ended .. read more
Chris

8 Years Ago

I get that too... sigh.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Gentle flames and let it go. Beautiful poem

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

isus

8 Years Ago

thank you
Well written and powerful use of words :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


isus

8 Years Ago

thanx Jess
Powerful. My skin was crawling while I read. "Waiting for the next oblivion" strikes me, although it'll need to sit for a while before I can say why that line is so important. This is great poetry. I could sit here reading it and journaling my response for an hour, but sadly my schoolwork (Master) calls, and finding meaning is secondary to fulfilling class requirements. Your words speak true.

Posted 8 Years Ago


isus

8 Years Ago

i'm glad you enjoy it

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1310 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2016
Last Updated on November 23, 2016

Author

isus
isus

brod na savi, Croatia



About
nothing special. currently on earth somewhere. rather would be on moon. more..

Writing
let's go let's go

A Poem by isus


What'd ya think What'd ya think

A Poem by isus



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Someone Someone

A Poem by Tasfia Islam