December 19, 2014

December 19, 2014

A Story by j.anna
"

14 years old; lost and confused...

"
There are far worse things than dying. All of which actually have to do with living. For instance, living a life not understanding how someone you love so much could possibly rip your heart out of your chest, and, to not pick up the pieces, but instead, to walk all over them just crushing them even more to the point where your heart is unrepairable. The best way to not get your heart broken, is pretending you don't have one (Charlie Sheen). This way, you shut out the people who truly love you, and that's why it is said, It's hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again (Eric Kripke).

You are only confined in the walls you build up yourself. Frankly, no one has tried to break down your walls because you do not live up to "normal" physical life standards. Some people don't look for what makes them happy, instead, they find the best offer that people will accept. For this fact makes you hold on to the hope that the person you are invested in does not belong to this sad statistic. Everyone knows that looks do matter slightly. However, a bad personality is much harder to change than the way someone looks. This does not say that people should be ashamed for what they look like, but to understand that if they are their best selves, they will be beautiful and indestructible.

© 2016 j.anna


Author's Note

j.anna
this was written when I was 14 years old, and i just recently came a across it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on October 20, 2016
Last Updated on October 20, 2016
Tags: dark, broken, heart-broken

Author

j.anna
j.anna

NY



About
writing helps me free my thoughts more..

Writing