The smart horse that escaped from the hungry wolf

The smart horse that escaped from the hungry wolf

A Story by Jackson Lai
"

Do you want to know how the horse escaped from the hungry wolf?

"

       Once upon a time, there was a smart horse. One day, he fell in the mud and couldn't get out of there. Then A hungry wolf saw the smart horse and ran into it.The wolf dragged the smart horse up and ready to eat it,but the smart horse said" Mr. Wolf, my body is muddy, if you clean me in the river, my meat would be more delicious." The hungry wolf thought it was a good idea and cleaned the smart horse in the river.After that the wolf can't wait to eat the smart horse.Then the smart horse said" In the right back leg, I have a paper that is about my life and death. Can you take it out and read it, after you read it I will be dead,then you can eat me."The wolf went behind the right back leg of the horse. Suddenly the smart horse kicked back as hard as he could, and the wolf was kicked in the mug. The smart horse said" Mr. Wolf, you fell in the mud! Now I need to get you out of there!" The wolf didn't answer. It was dead. And smart horse went home.

© 2012 Jackson Lai


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on July 16, 2012
Last Updated on July 16, 2012

Author

Jackson Lai
Jackson Lai

Hong Kong, China



About
Hi!I'm Jackson!I am a good writer.I can write many storys and poem!I have many best friends!I love running.My birthday is on 7th of July! more..

Writing
Wind Wind

A Poem by Jackson Lai