The smart boy called Michael

The smart boy called Michael

A Story by Jackson Lai
"

Don't be naughty!!!

"
Once upon a time,there was a boy called Michael.He was smart and rich.He had a sister called Mary.She was also smart and rich.Their house is made of gold.But their house was in the forest.So they needed to plant veggies and fruits by themselves.They plant their veggies and fruits at the north of their house.Also they bulit a well(Another meaning of well)that is full of water.One day a old woman came.She looked tired.And asked if she could come in the house to eat and rest.Mary and Michael said"No!!!!!!!'And suddenly she didn't became tired.And she said"You two are too naughty,I will use my magic to become stupid!!"And she used her magic to become Mary and Michael stupid and ran away.Mary and Michael become so stupid that they don't know one plus one epuals to what!!!!!!!!!And they live unhappily ever after.

© 2012 Jackson Lai


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

his is so funny story
i loved it ..i think i will read this to my brother at night ;)
and you are goin to be a great writer as days move on .
well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very funny about "unhappily ever after".:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 28, 2011
Last Updated on May 14, 2012

Author

Jackson Lai
Jackson Lai

Hong Kong, China



About
Hi!I'm Jackson!I am a good writer.I can write many storys and poem!I have many best friends!I love running.My birthday is on 7th of July! more..

Writing
Wind Wind

A Poem by Jackson Lai