Mary and Jerry

Mary and Jerry

A Story by kenneth bugel
"

This is a story about 2 fairies with 13 fairy children

"
Mary and Jerry were fairies. They had 12 fairy children. They named them all with the letter C. The 12 th one being Charlene. Sometimes they would get the names mixed up. They would go through all the names, till they finally got the one they wanted. Did i call Cherie, Carrie, or Chrissy. I dont know, someone would answear. Then one day they found out there will be another addition. They were running out of C names, because they thought for sure it would be another girl. Soon they found out that they were gonna have a boy.They were all so over joyed. Mary told Jerry that he could name the new fairy. Finally the day came, and he was on his way.Maryn had the fairy and asked Jerry to name him. He called him number 13. Mary asked him why he came up with a name like that.With a big smile on his face,he said its a name we will never forget.

© 2012 kenneth bugel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for your comment, iam glad you liked it

Posted 11 Years Ago


Mary and Jerry have a hand full of problems. 13 kids. I like the tale. I hope they own a farm. Thank you for sharing the entertaining story.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 14, 2012
Last Updated on August 14, 2012
Tags: silly, funny, and cute

Author

kenneth bugel
kenneth bugel

Writing
Pain Pain

A Story by kenneth bugel