The Tao of Badass: The process of touching your woman and inducing seduction

The Tao of Badass: The process of touching your woman and inducing seduction

A Story by James Mackamanka

Once you are quite sure that your woman you are talking to is quite attracted to you, it is time to take it to a new higher level. Some men feel really awkward when it comes to actually seducing a woman in many different ways. They tend to think that if they send up doing something wrong or offensive, he may actually lose all chances of sleeping with that woman. You need to budge up and improve this wimp like mentality of yours. You are not at all a loser and it is time that you become the sultan of seducing techniques.


Learn to touch your woman slightly when you are deep in a conversation with her. For example, when she says something that is really romantic or when you say, try to get your hands on her hands. Make sure to check out The Tao of Badass review:  directly into her eyes for the desired effect. Always remember that you should not make a big mistake of groping her from the first point of contact as that will be really disgusting. You need to gradually build up the physical contact with her in a step by step process. Learn the indication that if she does not like it when you touch her, and tends to flinch away, does not repeat this again until she is ready for your touch. 


Further reading about The Tao System of Badass:

© 2013 James Mackamanka


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1708 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013
Tags: love, seduction, blog, blogging, tao of badass, tao attraction system