normal

normal

A Poem by Somebody you've already forgoten
"

well this poem is inspired by a friend when we wonderd what normal really was

"

normal

Please tell me what normal is

Define it for me

Oh will you plese 

Please tell me what it means to you

Or what it use to

 Heck even if dosn't

Please tell me

Oh will you please

I guess it dose not matter to me 

Its just another question

But still i want to know 

I want to know what I pretend to be

I think I will stop now pretending to be normal 

I will be my crazy self

But still will you please tell me what nomal is...

If it even exsits

© 2009 Somebody you've already forgoten


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting, me and my friends have a saying... Normality is overrated...Normality is boring...i make fun of those people who actually try to be normal... those people who are so worried about what others think about them..."The Robots"...who are all trying to program themselves after others, or the media, Reality TV, or stupid actors and actresses, its sad really normaliy is the end of creativity, and with out that were all stuck...good poem ya have here.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very simple, but a lot of meaning, as Baker said. Really, there is no such thing as "normal". In school, people think I'm weird (although I have many friends, not gloating). Do you think I give a crap if someone says I'm "abnormal"? Nope! Like you, I don't care. Great poem.

Posted 15 Years Ago


wow this was a pretty great poem. so simple yet alot of meaning to it. i've found that there is no specific normal that is the same everywhere. really it is more of just what is most common. i mean think of it this way. in a school where 85% of the kids are jocky guys and preppy girls that would seem completely normal to all of those kids even the ones that are not jocks and preps. Then at a school whose population mostly consists of skater guys and goth girls then that would seem normal to those kids. Really, what normal is depends on what is most common within that group of people. unfortunately at my school most of the kids think that normal is for the guys to play football lacrosse or basketball and the girls are supposed to be bubble brained air heads that are supposed to be preppy cheer leaders where as i see normal as people acting the way they want to act and being themselves. But everyone has their own version of normal.

~~Ally Baker

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 12, 2008
Last Updated on August 28, 2009

Author

Somebody you've already forgoten
Somebody you've already forgoten

No where you've heard of, TN



About
I guess I must be Jamie But I just don't know anymore... I love writing and finding quotes here are some for you first up Edgar Allan Poe -I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat -Poetry is t.. more..

Writing