Quick Guide to Valentines

Quick Guide to Valentines

A Story by JANAK

So the Valentine’s Day is approaching and most of the guys in town would be in a mess to impress their girl. I know guys, it’s a way too much difficult for us men to make her day special, especially a day like Valentine’s when a girl expects paramount form her guy. Buying gifts for them will do most of it, but there are certain things that men can do to make his girl feel bliss.
So gear up and try to make 10 such improvements in your behaviour at least for a day:

1.       It’s important to express how much you lover her:
Ok, most of us do it, right. But are we doing things in a right way? Most of men are inherently not romantic, so our I Love You is just a mere compilation of words and women know this for sure. Instead of expressing by words you can use other gestures like showing interest in their friends and family or simply baking a cake or chocolates for her, if even that’s difficult simply calling her unexpectedly and talking sweet will also do.

2.       Eye contact is the key to their heart:
Some times a mere eye contact while she is speaking will you will do the trick. Just look into her eyes and make her know she is so much special to you.

3.       Be interested in her talks:

Most of us would find it difficult to be interested in feminine talks, it natural, it’s not our palate of talks. But as wise men say, “If you can’t be genuinely interested in her talks just fake it”.

4.       Always appreciate her for the thing she does for you:
Ok, we men think there are very less things that our girl does for us right? But that’s a misconception I guess, I recently figured out that even girls sometimes sacrifice a lot for us, mainly shopping, watching daily soaps or getting you food; you should appreciate all the efforts that she puts specially getting you food.

5.       Be possessive but only at right times:
Most of the girls will like some possessiveness from their men; it’s a natural gesture of showing love and care for her. But being too much possessive will take its toll.

6.       Do something creative at least once in a month for her:
So we men are creative only while playing strategic games, rite? Let’s get out of our niche and simply sing a song for her or write something about her or paint or cook for her, there are numerous things you can do, just try it once it will make a huge difference.

7.       Give her some space:
Like us, even they need some space of their own, respect it. Its very natural of us to get bored being with the same person. That’s where giving space is important; it acts like a change from usual monotone of relationship.

8.       Avoid people when you are with her:
Remember nothing matters much for her other than your time. Make sure you are completely with her when you’re together. Avoid attending calls, chatting or browsing when with her.

9.       Be proud that she is your girl:
Never hesitate to introduce your girl with your friends or shy away from her in public. It’s very important to make her realise that you are proud to have her with you.

10.   Intimacy:
Girls love intimate gestures like holding hands or a sweet kiss when you meet her or simply playing with her hair. Do it and it will surely do wonders.
 
These are some basic tips, it’s better to improvise it may happen that your girl is reading this article too.

© 2016 JANAK


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on February 11, 2016
Last Updated on February 11, 2016
Tags: valentines, day, love, relationship, men, girlfriend

Author

JANAK
JANAK

India



Writing